Final Court Ruling; it's official

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there were truly words that could wash away your pain. There aren't all we can do is let you know how much we ache for your pain. In situations like this life isn't even long enough to pay for things like this

and then again neither is death. We can only hope that thru this and finally making a decision you will find

some way to go on. Heal yourself and your family. Find a way to look forward to the future. I look forward to the day you print your first poem to us that is silly. Then we will all know you have begun the road back.

I wish you and yours the very best in your future. I am glad to hear you will not have to relive all of the

horror and hopefully all the other charges will give him a much longer stay behind bars where he can't hurt others as in the past.

Marty, I am so sorry that the court system has not served you better in this case. Don't forget God has said, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay." This man WILL get what's coming to him one way or another. I am praying for you and your family. It is good to read about the good progress you all are making.

Marty,

For better or worse, this man will no longer rule your life. It has to be a disappointment to have been cheated out of your day in court, but it may be for the best for you and your family and allow you to get on with your lives without going through what would have been a nightmare. No doubt you will see him again at parole hearings but his lengthy list of crimes may be enough to keep him locked up for many more years.

Take care of yourself. {{Hugs}}

Jan

Marty so sorry things turned out the way they did in court

but God will punish those who deserve it, our court systems

could never compare.

Hope you can start to go on with your life, with Michael in wonderful memories

and get rid of some of the stress and exhaustion this court battle has brought you and your family.

Michael loved you all and I sure just wants you peaceful and happy.

Then you will strat to become the person you used to be of course forever altered

Let God take care of what the courts won't.

(((HUGS))) to you and you family

Marty,

I'm not going to even pretend to know what to say. It's been horrible all the way around and sadly I think it will continue to be so. He's faced our supposed "justice" system, but he hasn't faced God yet.

I hope you can find some peace for yourself and your family.
default_pray.gif

Love and hugs
default_wub.png

Marty and Family, I hope you and your family can finally find peace. I truely believe in karma, this person will get his someday, Bless you, Kathy

They say TIME heals but when you loose a child I do not think that is possible...TIME does help ease the pain and friends and family help also...you and your family will be in my prayers

Oh Marty, Oh honey I'm so sorry. I know you needed the closure of a trial, but in a way, I'm glad you didn't have to go through it. I can't believe it's turned out this way, but Michael's gift to you will be the strength to keep going, to heal as you can and remember what a gift you had in him and what a gift you have in Dan and Jerry.

Marty,

I'm sorry, in a way, that it came down to taking the plea bargain. But the trial would've been so hard on you, Dan and Jerry. I hope that you and the family can find peace now. HUGS hun! Now is the time to start healing emotionally and mentally.

Very sorry to read this Marty...there are times when the world sucks. l hope you can find peace within yourself one day...

Marty,

I got on today to see how things went for you today. I just want to say that I'm SO proud of you.
default_aktion033.gif

You and your family are in my prayers...

default_wub.png
Much love & hugs....Janine

Latest posts

Back