Update on Court *shocking*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry Marty. I am sad for you and your family, but completely disgusted by this so-called "justice." If the.......that did this was tried as the despicable person that he truly is for one of the many crimes he committed before this... The what if's are devastating to consider. I can't even get my head around it. I too will be praying for you and yours.

Marty, words just aren't enough to convey how SORRY I am that this case has taken this terrible turn! What a miserable indictment of 'our' justice system-where the WHOLE truth is not allowed to be known to a jury, and where the CLEAR wrongdoer is protected in every possible way, and the victims are NOT...it makes me both sick and furious...

May God be with you and yours--and know that you have the support and love of everyone here!! I am with those who fully believe that no matter WHAT happens here on earth, the perpetrator of this crime WILL receive his just punishment someday...

Margo

default_no.gif
I am not a bit surprised about our Justice system(I use that term loosely) as it takes care of the criminal and to heck with the victims. Our family had a 3 yr old g-daughter molested by step dad-convicted & sent away for 7 yrs...NOT! He was granted a new trial...got off scot free and even had ALL his criminal record removed (he was 3x your out) I will NEVER understand it but I guarantee that IF he ever sets foot on my property....
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Marty,

Rest assured there WILL be a judgement day. It may not be here on earth, but ...........you know what I mean.
default_yes.gif

Am so sorry Marty..... the legal system is so messed up its scary.
default_no.gif
Seems like the crimmals have all the rights and the people they kill or hurt...families have to suffer more. Just is not right!

This is just awful; a nightmare if there ever was one.
default_sad.png
I'm so sorry Marty.

I'm so sorry for you to have to go thru this. Similar thing happened to my sister-her son was murdered by a girl in Virginia in '97.......in the begining, the DA promised the killer would be a lifer......ended up, she only got 6 years, and the GUN charge was thrown out, even tho she shot him dead with a GUN. She's out and about now, enjoying life, while my sister's son lays in the ground. They toyed with our family in the worst ways....postponing trials and not letting us know about it, after traveling out of state to be at the trials, not letting us speak at the trials, and not punishing the girl's family when they threatened to kill all of us. It was a fiasco. Everyone was more concerned that the killer should be with HER 2 children while they're growing up.

I am so sorry. This worthless piece of scum should never be allowed to see the

light of day again.

Shelley

default_no.gif
Marty I can't add anything new from what has already been said <<hugs>> I will be keeping you and your family close to my heart.

Marty - I'm sorry it came down to that. Working for an attorney, I see this stuff a lot. Is this his Criminal or Civil case? File a Civil if you can. Make him go through it again.
default_smile.png

Marty, I have no words of wisdom here, just want you to know I am thinking about you, Jerry and Dan.....and I think of Michael often. Hugs to you all.

I am so sorry Marty, athough I am not shocked. The system rarely works for the victim and their family. Don't give up though...keep doing everything you are doing...educating people about drugs and being a part of MADD...YOU are making a difference even if the justice system isn't. HUGS!

I'm sorry this is taking this turn for you Marty, though it doesn't surprise me a bit.

If a plea bargain will get him 6 years I would push for that--and hope he takes it--it sounds like that's the best way to get him the longest time behind bars.

I am so sorry. I dont even know what to say. May God bless you and your family

This absolutely gives a new and proper meaning to "Justice is Blind"

May God help you through all this ..........Take care of yourself..... Prayers always coming your way.

I am so sorry this has happened. I am NOT surprised though I know first hand how our courts work because of an experiance I had with the system in the early 80's. It doesn't make sense how the victims are treated in our courts.

((((HUGS)))) Marty, Jerry and Dan. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Marty, I am so sorry to hear this, but not surprised. I would probably go for a plea, since at least he is behind bars for some time. Know that even though man's justice system may have failed you, there is a higher court he must atone to and there is no getting around that.

Marty the day is getting closer and i just wanted to say once agian goodluck! I know this is all really stressfull for you but i think of you and your family everyday and if you need anything ..anything at all you have my # (should be in my profile). Take care of yourself hun and give us an update when you can!

Leeana

Wow, what a shock. Cant believe how much info they are keeping from the jury. It sure doesnt seem fair. Im very sorry.

Latest posts

Back