Another Miracle WE GOT HIM WE GOT HIM!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
The next meeting of the Grand Jury is not until the end of November and when I was told that, I went into a terrible outrage and told them that was completely unacceptable, but there is nothing that they can do.

Apparently there was. Barbara is the unfortunate person who was on the receiving end of my wrath and despair Friday afternoon after giving me the bad news. She's the DA's assistant/secretary. She made it her personal task to pull out all the stops and get it done and somehow rounded up the rest of the tardy reports from the State Police. I'm pretty sure that entire office worked late and all weekend for us because as of this morning, they went to the Grand Jury seeking justice for Michael.

I asked Barbara if the DA was wearing the Angel pin I sent him and she said that she thinks he was.

BUT NOBODY TOLD US! Till an hour ago. and IT'S A GO!

I'll bet anything that Michael was right there in court sitting with the DA saying "let's kick butt cause that man upset my family, not to mention he wrecked a perfectly good chopper on me" Yup, that's what Michael would say. He'd have been so pi**sed.

The DA paved the way and the Grand Jury said bring it on.

The charges:

1. 2ND DEGREE MURDER

2. VEHICULAR HOMOSIDE

3. LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT

The warrant has been issued. It's just a matter of him getting picked up now or as his lawyer said, turn himself in.

On Friday morning, the murdering scum will appear in front of the judge to be officially charged.

A bond of $100,000. has been set. They do not think a bondsman will even touch this and they don't believe that the family will be able to come up with any of it either. Then a trial date will be set.

The wheels of justice are turning.

Hey Michael, I told you........that monster will pay

Michaelslideshow1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=24pt]WHOOO HOOO!!!![/SIZE]

Wahoo!!

I am SO happy to hear this!

Kari

[SIZE=18pt]AWESOME[/SIZE] news Marty! Go get that S.O.B!

I am so glad someone found the courage and ability to help justice prevail.

There is no way it's right for this jerk to enjoy one more second of freedom than he already has, considering what he's already done and no doubt would do if given another chance.

He's proven incorrigible, and it's time for him to be put away and throw out the key.

Liz

OH I can only imagine your joy! I am crying for your joy! You are surrounded by angels Marty! I am just on my way to chapel and I will spend the evening praising God for the blessing of justice!

BTW... I love the line about Michael being ticked about his bike LOL.

God is holding you in his arms Marty! God bless!

OH THIS IS SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS!

I AM SO HAPPY!

Michael, we are almost there!

Oh Marty, that is such good news. Hooray for the person who pushed this thru!!! It does seem the bail is low for his heinous act!!! But if the family can't come up with it it is a moot point.

That is awesome Marty!!!!! Definitely the best news I've heard in a long time!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

(((((HUGS)))))

~kathryn

I am so happy for you Marty. Always know you are in my thougths & prayers. Awesome pic of Michael too...what a nice surprise
default_yes.gif
: Teri

I hope they hang that SOB by his balls until dead.

Oh I forgot he don't have any, pond scum low life MF.

Hugs to you Marty!!!!

[SIZE=24pt]Oh PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

You Go Girl!!!! What wonderful news - I agree with Jo - hope they hang him by his balls - oops, that's right, he has none. Michael is certainly watching over you.

Barbie

:aktion033: There are tears of joy flowing everywhere! I can hardly wait for Arnie to come home from his meeting to tell him. You will probably hear him in Tenn. Again, miracles do happen. Watch for the package. It should be arriving any day now.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back