Shocking surprise in the courtroom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael has been working hard on that guy....now you all need to stand up dust that weight off of your shoulders, and BREATH.....God Bless you all...once again so proud to call you a friend.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad that things went the way they were supposed to!
default_wub.png
HUGS to you, Jerry and Dan!

marty, i have thought about you all day and to know God answered my prayers, along with all of the others being said, lifts my spirits more than i can say. there is light at the end of your tunnel, for sure. God bless you all!

[SIZE=12pt]Oh Marty, a huge weight has been lifted off of your entire family. No more, what if we see him, what if he hurts someone else?...Oh honey, I'm crying tears of relief AND release for you all....I hope this starts a period of healing and a return to safety, peace and even joy again. You are the strongest people I have ever known and perhaps have begun to make a change in the most unlikely of places, in the heart of a lost soul...which, I'm sure, is what Michael wants. I'm honored to know you all.[/SIZE]

Marty, I have been waiting to hear what happened. I am so happy this guy is finally trying to do what is right! Michael has been working on him.. So even though he isnt with you he is still doing good deeds. I am so glad you kept your cool(that would have been hard) I think it was probably easier since He wasnt in sight. You are such a strong woman. Sorry Jerry and Dan had a hard time but it all worked out in the end.. A good day I would say..

(((HUGS))) to you all and let peace finally be with you.

Missy

Oh Marty, Jerry and our Dan

I read your post today on my break. I prayed for all of you, for God to be there with

each of you. And I know he was there with you, holding each of your hands. I know

our Michael was there with you and he held the other hand as you spoke today.

I sat and read your post and like many others who posted or could not post at the time.

I sat crying my heart out, tears for each of you, for Michael. I could not post at the

time, I had to come back tonight to do it.

First I want to say a huge Thank You to each of the forum members who wrote letters

to the parole board for Marty and her family. I agree with Marty, it helped. We have

such an incredible family here.

Marty, I am so proud of you, you handle this hearing, you did it my friend. The pain to

sat there, knowing this guy could walk. I know Michael is so proud of you. Your

speach came from your heart. It moved Mountains with this board. I am thankful the killer,

agreed himself that he needs to stay behind bars. I know that his reading Michael's web

site, made him see what an incredible guy Michael was, and how much he meant to his

family, his friends, and forum family. Maybe this guy agreeing to stay behind bars, and

wanting to. Maybe through seeing what a wonderful Christian Michael was, and what an

incredible person he was, praying this will change this man's heart and his life.

I agree with you, that Michael would have punched his lights out, and then made him

a friend. Michael would have done his best to get him to change his life. You know

Michael had to touch his heart, through his web site what a difference it will make.

I am also hoping that through Michaels web site, that his story will make a difference

to those who read it, maybe it will keep others from doing drugs or drinking. That

reading his story will make a difference in others life.

Do you see a book coming soon... "Michael Our Angel", story on his life, touching the

hearts of those who read it. I think it will need some of Michael's comic remarks as well,

What an inspirational guy Michael was. Okay I am hoping for Dirty Holly Book, but

now our "Michael Our Angel" book too.

I am praying now, after this hearing, you can have some peace, and begin to live

again. I am sure missing all your post here, all the comic stories you bring to us.

Now we know where Michael got his comic side from...

God Bless each of you, prayers always and hugs

Vicky

Micheal has been working hard on that guy....now you all need to stand up dust that weight off of your shoulders, and BREATH.....God Bless you all...once again so proud to call you a friend.......
This says it all, I couldn't have worded it any better. I can only add, today some prayers have been answered. Thank You, Lord.

((((HUGS)))) Marty, Jerry and Dan

Oh my gosh, here I go crying again......but this is a mixture of tears of sadness (I know, you will always miss Michael, and so will we) but also tears of happiness in that you got a little bit of justice. I think that Michael in his own way and you doing his website, got to the man that took his life and perhaps he will get a small inkling of how he changed forever, not just one familys lives, but a huge amount of people. Not to mention the innocent victims that came before Michael.

Peace be with you Marty, Dan and Jerry....... I am thinking of you, as I do often and just want you to know that I am here for you. Michael is smiling down on all of us.......he has such a way of making things happen, doesn't he?
default_smile.png

oh my i am glad to hear that, here i am crying a lake, im sorry for your lost and im happy to help in anyway i can!((((HUGS)))) Marty, Jerry and Dan
default_wub.png

What a relief! Praise the Lord! My prayers and hugs are with all of you. I'm so thankful!

God bless,

Joan

Oh man, do we have a community box of Kleenex here??

I agree, Marty you are absolutely amazing and I am shocked and surprized at the way things turned out- but relieved also. See, Michael continues to touch lives all over and I am SO glad that we could help and could make a difference.. not only for you and your family, but for the folks sitting in the court rooms and all involved with this in one way or another. Maybe they will think about turning some of these folks loose so quickly, and hopefully they will not forget Michael and all that happened today either.

Oh I wish I could have been there, but was really... in mind and spirit. HUGE HUGS to you all- a million of them. I am honored that I could help, and am so glad that I was a TINY portion of this whole thing that make such a huge impact....

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Wow. Just wow. I'm totally stunned. And I'm thankful that he will remain where he is.

Marty,

I really just don't even know what to say.

This post has me in tears. I am so happy for you and your family. You now have the justice that you felt you needed for Michael and I pray so hard that you all can try to move forward and start to focus on all the joy that Michael brought to your lives instead of focusing on the day of his death. I commend you for having the courage to stand up and speak on behalf of Michael when I cannot even fathom how incredibly hard that must have been. You, my friend are one strong woman. Give Daniel and Jerry a big hug for me and tell them that I am proud of them also.

HUGS to every one of you.

Rest in peace Michael.

AMAZING...
default_wub.png

Micheal is still touching Hearts.

HUGS to you all, and may you find Peace in your Hearts once again.

Rest in peace Michael.

Marty, Absolutely the best news we could have hoped to hear! Bless your hearts, you all have been through the wringer with this and still hung in there to stand up for what's right. I'm teary just reading your post but am so pleased for you. It's a good day. )

Jan

That is one of the best things I've heard in a while. You and your family, you are such admirable people. So strong, and determined.

I'm glad that we all sent those letters in, and that man finally realized what he did.

Now I'm crying... I'm just so relieved for you guys.
default_wub.png

-Sara

Latest posts

Back