Anna's Girls - Updated news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update Anna, can't be easy waiting on unknowns and it sounds like the girls aren't being helpful at all!

On the ring test front I'll keep my mouth shut, I don't believe it and have a scientific reason for it but I don't want to bang on about that when I know so many people love it.

Fish & chips plus a bottle sounds like an awesome plan! I might just jump on a plane and join you all
default_new_rofl.gif

thanks for the update Anna, and the pics they are SOOO cute!

I hope all your girls are preggers! you sure deserve it!!

Hey Heidi, isn't your gorgeous boy Cameron 1 yr soon? he was born early september wasn't he? we demand new pics for his birthday I think! I bet he is sooo handsome now!! :D

hmmm fish n chips sound real good to me! I think I'll come to
default_smile.png

I dnt really know what I feel about the ring test LOL but I know that next time I try it I'm going to use the mare's hair rather then string... just another little something I heard helps LOL still its a bit of fun
default_smile.png

good luck with the rest of your foaling Anna!!!!

Fingers crossed your ladies are just hiding their bundles from you - they are pretty good at that LOL

Just got back from our evening at Cathy's. No fish and chips as Cathy cooked a meal in the house for everyone, but we did get the table out of the horse box and had an evening of playing cards in the barn - helped by Nutty and Lady who decided to join us! Vee decided that she wouldn't foal while we were there (shame!) but I dont think she will go much longer. Anyway took lots of pic, but will do the sorting of them sometime tomorrow as it is now nearly 12.30am here and I'm needing my bed!
default_yes.gif

glad you had a great time Anna
default_smile.png
its a pity Vee, didn't foal for you
default_sad.png
sounds like it won't be long though... fingers crossed for safe foaling, I personally can't wait to see what she has! going to be one gorgeous little baby!

Here are the pics of our evening in the barn. Probably take several posts LOL!! Sorry some of them are a bit dark - my mobile phone prefers bright sunlight! We parked our table beside Vee's stall, with Neyla in the next one. Both Narcotics and Prue have been moved down to the far end two stables, leaving Vee and Neyla to use their original ones as these are right opposite the windows of the horse box, so easy for Cathy to view during the long hours of the night! Nutty and Lady were 'let out' of their night time run in to join us for the evening, plus there is one small human boy running around generally causing havoc!! (Cathy says I'm to tell you that she is very cross that I kept catching her with a cigarette in her mouth! She is always grabbing a cigarette, but not lighting it, then putting it down to pop off to do something, then picking it up again but not getting round to lighting it, etc etc LOL!!)

Anyway here are the pics, hope some of them bring a smile to your faces!
default_yes.gif

July12001.jpg

July12003.jpg

July12004.jpg

July12007.jpg

Cont............

Cont............................

July12016.jpg

July12015.jpg

July12010.jpg

Is there anyone in there?

July12022.jpg

And Vee and Neyla.

July12008.jpg

July12025.jpg

It looks like a baby will be on its way sooner than later!.....Hope for health and textbook delivery!

ummmmmmmm....is that a motorhome "...IN..." the barn?........

(if it is, you just inspired me to change my barn plans!......)
default_whistling.gif

We are hoping for a baby from Vee anytime or at least in the next week, which is why we were all in the barn on our visit to Cathy - she refuses to leave the place to visit us when mares might foal! And yes, you could call our horse box a motor home! Originally we thought of having a caravan plus a trailer so that we could 'stay away' at shows or simply to have home comforts at any time. Then we decided to 'combine' the two in one horse box, so we found a company who purchased us a lorry, 'pulled' it out longer for us, so we now have full living (caravan!!) of 12 foot plus enough space in the rear for 5 minis, each in their 4x3.3 foot pens and a grooms area. The horse box comes into the barn for foaling times so that Cathy can sit on the seating and watch the mares through the living space windows, while fiddling on her laptop or making herself coffee to keep herself awake LOL!!

We are still not sure about the other mares being in foal, just keeping our fingers crossed for the next few weeks.
default_yes.gif

Anna there could be no more perfect photos than those.

They show your dedication to your mommies.

Could there possibly be a more comfy way to mare stare than with your

home away from home, right there!

Love little boys....he stole the the spotlight in those photos.

I always love your photos, you guys look like you're having a lot of fun!

OK my friends, here is a selection of pics taken by Cathy yesterday of Nutty. She is now 3 days over her foaling dates, still with no real udder to speak of, so in spite of her size we are really thinking that she is NOT in foal? G/daughter DD looked at her last week and immediately said that she couldn't be in foal as she normally got HUGE, which is true, but then neither Narcotics or Prue became their usual huge this year! So we will just wait and watch and let time give us the answer! More on the next post.

020.JPG

018.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

Yup looks in foal
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I'll hazard a guess and say perhaps that belly could sink a bit more?

she looks to me like she is in foal Anna though I'm certainly no expert... she has that lopsided look to her, and certainly looks like her tummy is 'hard' like there is something in there other then stomach stuff lol.

by the way, her tail is gorgeous! how do you keep it clean and free of stuff? I have to plait suzie's tail when we get rain now as its touching the ground
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
or it gets very muddy
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back