Do you think my mare is Pregnant or just Fat?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! Here is an update. She wont stop growing!

mc3ypd.jpg

2djw6j4.jpg

l89l5.jpg

2n1fayd.jpg

sbijyu.jpg

Thanks! She is just starting to grow her winter coat. "Winter Babies" are the best. Both the foals born here 2 years ago were born in winter and they were so fluffy!

I'm so excited for this foal
default_new_rofl.gif
I found some photos of little Pickles that I want to share. When I got my first mini Willow, 4 other minis came too that belonged to our friends, one of them was a 2 week old foal, Pickles. She was 'taught'' to lay in your lap or just on the ground, she more did it for the enjoyment for her belly rubs. But one day we had 3 little girls out 2 were twins.

So we got Pickles to lay down and got photos. The twins loved her.

2wf92zk.jpg

2zoyo8j.jpg

rc6l5k.jpg

Then mum forced me to get in too.

35avzhc.jpg

Its hard to believe that that was almost 4 years ago.

Wish I could see your pics! My computer won't open them for some reason.
default_sad.png

Ellesan, usually when I can't see pictures, these are some of the reasons:

I'm not logged in.

Cookies are turned off (mostly on mobile device.)

Spam filters are set too strictly.

After this, I scratch my head, log off all accounts and reboot. ;-)

Ellesan, usually when I can't see pictures, these are some of the reasons:

I'm not logged in.

Cookies are turned off (mostly on mobile device.)

Spam filters are set too strictly.

After this, I scratch my head, log off all accounts and reboot. ;-)
Thanks! it's my work computer so I can't change any settings...but I can see all the pics on all the other threads. Weird. But I'm definitely signed in.
default_smile.png

Are you on what we know here as "Spring Break" or for you is it "Winter Break"? Do you go to school year 'round?

She is looking awesome still. It's really funny to compare photos at this point, too.

I am not sure, Its Autumn here at the moment, we call this holiday "Easter Holidays". We have 4, 10 week terms of school with a 2 week break between them, but over Christmas Holidays we have 8 weeks off. We are on our first holiday of the year, next holiday is "June/July Holidays" then "September Holidays" then "Christmas Holidays" then we repeat all that for the next year, If that makes sense?
default_smile.png

How often should I update? Is the duration now ok? I update about every 2 weeks or so. I just dont want to burden everyone with photos after photos of her.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back