Anna's Girls - Updated news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I have decided that you can see a few of my 'bad' pictures from today! Please note his ears LOL!! Think he must have had his head a bit squished inside Vee as his ears are sort of flat so that they now bend forwards or bend sideways depending upon whether he pricks them up or not!! Also as Vee is also known as Weasel (Veesel = Weasel) his name is now Ferret!!

The 4th pic is the perfect example of me being too slow in clicking the 'take' button. LOL!!

July 12 032.jpg

July 12 034.jpg

July 12 037.jpg

July 12 036.jpg

He is adorable
default_wub.png

What are the pinto genetics in mum and dad?

OMG! Cute!! I love his name too! Congrats!

Anna he is absolutely adorable, love the name! What a sweet little face! Congrats on a great looking colt
default_aktion033.gif

ROFL you two are crazy lol Ferret is adorable and I see he has pink skin, so what colour is he? Diane?

Few more pics from Cathy today. He's looking more unfolded - but those ears! LOL!! They are made worse (or more attractive, depending upon your point of view!) by the fact that they are brown on the inside and white on the outer, so viewed from the front there is a white 'rim' round the edge of the brown 'inner' - trust him to be different! LOL!!

f1.JPG

f2.JPG

f3.JPG

f6.JPG

I think I need my sunnies to look at those pics, he is so bright!

He's still so very cute. but, you are right the two-tone coloring on the ears makes them look a little different. Cute none-the-less.

LOL!! Bree - the other mares did a double take when they first saw him!! When little Heidi had Billy two years ago he was the last born of 13 foals that year and no-one took much notice of him amongst all the other 'multi' colours, but I think Vee really caught everyone out this year!

oh Anna, he is so cute! his markings are darling! and what a lovely little face he has! and nice long legs! hehe Ferret! you are the cutest Ferret I have ever seen!! HEHEHE

They are progressing well thanks Renee - I've not been over there for a few days, but according to Cathy, the Ferret is a little terror and very independant now that he has found his feet. LOL!! Luckily Vee is very laid back about all his antics, she did have a brief 'dust up' with Narcotics earlier on when Cotics got a bit nosey about Ferret, but it was very short lived - they respect each other too much!! Did take a couple of quick pics when I was last there on Friday (when he was still sticking closely to his Momma!) and Foxy got in on the act - what a difference in size!!

Also took a couple of snaps of a little 'pond' that Hamish and I created outside the back door earlier this year - just for a bit of fun!!

July 12 041.jpg

July 12 039.jpg

July 12 042.jpg

July 12 043.jpg

What a darling
default_wub.png

Love your pond! I keep trying to have one built but they can be a bit attractive to snakes so I can't get anyone to agree.

Latest posts

Back