Anna's Girls - Updated news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrads. LOve your stories. I feel like I am right there with you. In fact I wish i were..I would love to see a foal born..as I still wait..:>)

cutie babies..congrads to all

Another perfect little one! So glad you were there for her, helping to get him through that tight squeeze!

Handsome boy for sure!!

Congrats on your so far spotless colt...crossing my fingers for you that when he sheds out you will see spots.

Thanks - actually we have been able to find a few white hairs hidden in the chestnut plus he has heavily striped little hooves. Trying so hard to get more pics of them both but they are either zooming around too fast or rushing up to jump on the camera! Think Cathy might have managed to get one or two yesterday which I will try to pinch from her to post here today or tomorrow.

Oh Congrats Anna!!!! Super cute!

Congratulations on your two adorable foals, and lovely having them so close together!! Sorry that I was busy with horse shows that I wasn't around to "watch". So glad you were where you needed to be for the colt! Of course the pinto filly is my favorite.

We know that. We've missed you Mary, and so glad you're back with us for a little while!

OK managed to pinch some of Cathy's pics of the pair of them. First the little man with pics taken two days ago just before he reached his two week birthday. Apologies for the fact that MC is wearing a headcollar, but we must have done our 'Momma/son bonding' too well in the first place as she is extremely protective and happily comes to call, but on reaching us she sniffs our hand then wheels round to rush off, guiding him away! (Totally different from her previous 'in you face/cuddle me' attitude!) Headcollar is fitted high and also has a piece of cotton as a breakaway fastening - thought that cotton rather than string or ribbon would break more easily for a foal and MC doesn't pull back once she feels our fingers on the headcollar. Sure hope she loses this attitude very soon!

002.JPG015.JPG

060.JPG064.JPG

018 (2) the man.JPG

Filly pics on next post.

064.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooops not sure what happened there - last pic repeated itself??

Still on to the filly - just two weeks now and extremely naughty, over friendly, fearless and exactly the same temperament of Chapella's first foal for us all those years ago!

Mar 14 119.jpgMar 14 120.jpg

Mar 14 148.jpg

Hello what's that? Lets all rush up and down the fence!

Mar 14 135.jpgMar 14 138.jpg

Because ............................... they are doing it next door!

Mar 14 140.jpg

More pics next post!

As you know we dont 'imprint/handle' our foals, firmly believing that the babies belong to their Mommas and should bond with them and not be 'play things' for us until later when they are happy to start approaching us in their own time. However at 6 days of age this filly decided that I needed a lesson on how to behave when 'playtime' was required!!

030.JPG031.JPG

032.JPG035.JPG

037.JPG034.JPG

That's all folks!

MOST AWESOME Anna~!! I'm especially fond of that beautiful filly -- her markings are beautiful, and so nice she's kept that wonderful attitude of Chapella's other foals! Beautiful, and of course, the scenery is stunning!!

Anna love the pics, what beautiful photos of your horses and landscapes. I especially love the photos of all the kids in the neighbourhood at the fence checking out the new kid on the block.

Your little filly sure is playful & seems she has decided that your more than welcome to hang out when its "playtime".

All the best
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations Anna what a beautiful filly!!!! Love her markings, I am especially fond of black/white pintos and she is a pretty little girl for sure!!! Also love that she is so playful and wants to be with you, so sweet!!!

Congratulations Anna what a beautiful filly!!!! Love her markings, I am especially fond of black/white pintos and she is a pretty little girl for sure!!! Also love that she is so playful and wants to be with you, so sweet!!!

Sorry no internet until possibly Thursday. Borrowed phone to post. Xx

I love the pictures! What a little doll she is!

Back