Anna's Girls - Updated news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooeeee Anna?
default_smile.png

LOL!! Morning my friends. I see that you have dug out my old thread! Just re-viewed that wonderful video on the previous page Renee - it is really heartwarming isn't it. Yes I have loads of pics taken over the past few months, both of the girls and some general ones. Will get round to posting some of them over the next couple of days - maybe to provide some entertainment while we are waiting for the next mares to foal here on LB.

Just want to send my sincere prayers to those of you who are suffering from that devastating Tornado - the pictures on our news programmes are just horrendous. Please stay safe if you can and perhaps you can post on your threads to let us know that you are ok.
default_pray.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
Ahhhh look at Mrs Nest all snug as a bug

/monthly_05_2013/post-6307-0-39185800-1369125269_thumb.jpg

The babies look great Anna, maybe work on the photo manners
default_new_rofl.gif
She is taking me, no move over she wants to snap me, tough I am here first so the photo is of me!
default_new_rofl.gif

Ladies I need your advice, Bicki was sick right in the middle of my bed
default_thud.gif
this wench is totally house trained and KNOWS right from wrong so I have obviously upset her feelings today. The question is do I take her to the dog kennels or is it sufficient to remove her pink bling collar and replace it with some trampy bailing twine as punishment
default_new_rofl.gif

Look at her sitting under my desk, butter wouldn't melt!!!

bicki 21 bmay 201.JPG

Ohhhhhh, poor baby! No punishment -- just extra cuddles to make sure she's feeling better. Poor little thing, I know with the house-trained dogs, they feel so bad when they can't get out and have to make a bit of a mess.

But who could look at that face and think of a punishment. Not me! Give her a big "soft" squeeze from Auntie Diane, who's praying her little tummy upset goes away very quickly!

Such pretty ponies and puppies
default_smile.png
Love the snuggle puppy. Makes me want to take a nap..

Poor Bicki..Hope her tummy feels better soon..No punishment she is to cute for that mom.
default_smile.png

You, of course, are joking Renee! Lots of cuddles and kisses are needed when little accidents occur. Hope her poor tummy feels better very soon bless her. Sending her gentle squeezy ((((HUGS)))).
default_hypocrite.gif

Yes, the only punishment she got was a trip to the vets. I was worried about her cos she is such a clean girl and she knows where to do her stuff. She has a doggy flap Diane so she can go out at all times. I had noticed her eating grass and being sick a couple of times last week and I think her doing it on the bed was just her making sure that I knew. She has a new lump so I am keeping a close eye on her. The vet has organised for her to have smear test next Thursday so please please keep her in your prayers. I can NOT go there. I will NOT even think about it, she WILL be fine.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Prayers and ((((HUGS)))) for both of you Renee.
default_pray.gif

Sorry about the lack of the rest of my pics - will try to get round to sorting them later this evening.

I love Renee's take on the baby pictures and who is going to be the star LOL. They are so darn cute and so fuzzy. Renee you give that little girl extra luvs or I'll hang you with the bailing twine!!! your such a brat but we know you love your fur kids! hope she's feeling better for you soon and I hope you changed your sheets!!

OK her we go! So many back pics to catch up on so there will be several posts and I'll tell you when I come to the end!

First the mini pics. These pics are taken on their winter fields - we let some fields grow up from last year to give a supply of 'old' dry grass to provide bulk feeding from February until the new grass starts to grow - which is around now here in te UK.

Ferret and Boo (2yo), Ferret and Shiv, Ferret's full sister Kayza (!!), Ferret, Shiv and Kayza (showing Kayza's little white circle (LWO?) and, of course, Ferret - he's just so tiny and so cute. LOL!!

March 13 015.jpgMarch 13 013.jpgMarch 13 016.jpgMarch 13 018.jpgMarch 13 025.jpg

Next Chappella and some of her daughters.

Chapella herself - she's 19 now and will possibly be covered again by Dragon this year for one last foal, then it is into retirment for her, she's done more than we could have hoped for with all her fillies - a colt in 2014 would be nice! Then there is Boo, followed by Karis and Minx with Chapella in the background (Minx is a full sister to Boo!!) then Carouselle.

March 13 020.jpgMarch 13 021.jpgMarch 13 022.jpgMarch 13 024.jpg

This is how we move our herd of girls round our fields - open the gate, shout, clap our hands and hope they hear from several fields away!! This is the last post for now my friends - time to go do morning duties!

Thanks for looking!

March 13 040.jpg

March 13 041.jpg

March 13 061.jpg

March 13 063.jpg

March 13 065.jpg

March 13 069.jpg

Thanks Anna, they look just fab and are so cute all fluffy and warm. Your girls are so lucky to be there with you
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back