4 Uniformed Police Officers Killed this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
Such a tragedy. 4 uniformed police officers (3 males, 1 female) were executed while in a coffee shop this morning, around 8:15....... they are still investigating and trying to find the suspect. Still too early to tell if the officers were even able to fire back at the suspect or suspects.

Nobody else in the coffee shop was targeted, just the 4 officers, so they are saying it was not a random shooting incident.

Please say a little prayer for your local officers and their families and say an extra prayer for the families of these 4 slain officers.

This is when I get the shivers that my husband is a Sheriff Deputy.....but I also know he loves his job and can't imagine doing anything else.

Valerie

Wow! I hadn't heard! What a tragedy! Prayers to the families of the slain officers!
default_no.gif

What a horrible tragedy! Definitely keeping these families in my prayers. As a daughter of a retired SWAT Officer/Undercover Narcotics officer and sister of an active duty officer, my heart definitely goes out to them.

Barbara

Bless them all..........especially their families. "Executed" does seem like the right word.

Many of us in Washingon are still reeling from the shock of the senseless killing of Officer Brenton on Halloween and now it is magnified four-fold. One can't even imagine effect on their families, as well as the innocent witnesses to this massacre this morning. It's nearly incomprehensible. I hope they are able to find this ruthless killer soon.

I can't imagine! I have a neice and nephew that are police officers in Baltimore Maryland, and this is just awful. These people go to work everyday to protect we citizens. It just isn't fair or right. I hope to God they get the SOB and make him suffer for the rest of his life. My heart goes out to all the family of the slain officers.
default_no.gif

I have been glued to the t.v. I feel such illness for the families and friends of these officers. And what did it accomplish? He must feel like a big man,,, run big man run.

And the worst part is, hearing all that this suspect had done in the past and the courts just keep cutting back how long he should be in jail. Over and over.

CNN 6:06 AM

-- Man suspected of killing four Seattle-area police officers fatally shot by officers, CNN affiliate KIRO reports.

CNN 6:06 AM-- Man suspected of killing four Seattle-area police officers fatally shot by officers, CNN affiliate KIRO reports.
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
man that kharma can be a real B***h
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Back