Urgent prayers needed! Updated 3/24 pg 5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
for your grandson and family
default_pray.gif

Dearest friend, know I send my best prayers, light and healing for James and his family.

Update on James.

Update:

I'm leaving for the hospital in about 1 hour for my surgery, and wanted to update on James. He is still hurting very badly but is being medicated for that. He had to have 55 staples to close the incision. The issues he is having right now are mental. I just can't imagine what you would have to go thru having this happen. Jennifer says he was having nightmares all night long last night, this was his first night home since this happened. She said he keeps yelling "my god stop, stop it hurts!!". When he wakes up she said he's soaking wet and crying. When he can he will go into counseling to help him over this. If I could I would have them come here for a while. I just can't.

The lady that was hurt after he was is now home and it was just superficial wounds. I'm praying they catch the person who did this. The elderly gentleman he hurt first is still on life support waiting for family to come. Please pray for all 4 of these victims.

Gini

I just saw this and can't beleive what I'm reading. Prayers dear friend to both you and James and the entire family. I'm as close as the phone.

Prayers being sent for all of the victims.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I can't believe a rational mind would do this kind of thing. This guy sounds like a rabid animal, attacking at random and without thought.

While I can see that being attacked like this would be very frightening and disturbing, it may be that not all of your grandson's distress is a result of mental trauma. It may be the pain meds affecting his mind, too. I know that I dream weird and ghastly things when I'm medicated!

Prayers being said for Jennifer, having to care for him as well as the baby.
default_pray.gif

Prayers for healing for Gini, too.
default_pray.gif

Oh gosh--how does one learn to trust leaving the house again after that? More prayers coming, Gini... and it sounds like you could use some too.

OMG!! Gini I am so sorry to hear that! I am hoping for a speedy recovery, both mental and physical for your grandson! This is awful! And I hope who ever did it gets what they deserve....!

Please keep us updated- I am shocked that somebody in the family didnt get hold of you sooner!

Like everyone else on the forum , I am shocked , horrified and saddend by all of this. I will keep all involved in my thoughts for recovery emotional and physical. My sister was attacked in San Francisco by a homeless man , and it took many years for her to deal with her fear. She never got over it , but eventually the crying , and fear did go away. She wouldnt walk alone outside for about 3 years . I encourage you to talk about this horrible trauma as difficult as it may be , and I am so glad to hear that he will get some help dealing with this horrible violation. I am so sorry for all familys involved.
default_no.gif

Many Prayers being sent for a full and speedy recovery. Prayers to help all to deal with this trauma. I can't imagine.

What a shocking and horrible thing to have happened to your grandson. Prayers for his safe recovery and for your family. Thoughts and prayers, also, for the other victims of these crimes.

Sending prayers for all.

It is just so sad when people have nothing better to do than commit crimes.

Gini,

We're so very sorry to read this about your grandson! Sending healing prayers your way!

Bill & Wanalynn

I'm so sorry and will send prayers for all involved. You never think something like this will happen to someone you know!

It never ceases to amaze me what kind of montrous people there are in the world. Makes me appreciate why I like my animals lots more than some people.. I pray that your family and the other victims and thier families get closure by having the perp caught so they can no longer hurt any others.. Take care and be safe..

Latest posts

Back