Urgent prayers needed! Updated 3/24 pg 5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
I just got word that my Grandson was stabbed 4 days ago. His significant other couldn't reach us. Here is the article from the newspaper. We didn't know as the paper didn't put any names in. Prayers are being asked that he comes thru this ok. He was going to Walgreen's to get formula for his 4 month old baby. The older gentleman that was stabbed at the bus stop is on life support and not expected to live. I am also asking for prayers for he and his family. I can't imagine what they are going thru.

[SIZE=12pt]About three hours later, another knife attack, about two miles from the first. [/SIZE]

This victim was on foot at a strip mall in the 6700 block of east Broadway, near Jessica.

He was between a Walgreens and a boot store.

"He was walking in between both of these businesses when he was confronted by the suspect who stabbed him in the abdomen. The victim sustained a large amount of blood loss, was taken to a local hospital. That is considered life-threatening as well," Pacheco says.

Police are very concerned about these violent attacks, especially the stabbings.

"There's very little conversation taking place between the suspect and victims. Not really going up there, demanding anything. He's just attacking them unprovoked. Very cowardly. And that is the reason why we want to alert the community, especially people on the east side of town where this is taking place," Pacheco says.

Investigators believe the two stabbings are related.

They say the stabbing suspect may be a transient.

He is described as being 30 to 40 years old, 5'8", with a medium build.

He has dark skin.

He wore all dark clothing, ripped jeans, and either a hoody sweatshirt or a jacket with possibly an Oakland raiders symbol on it.

Pacheco says police bike patrols are being increased in the area, in addition to squad car patrols.

The suspect is considered very dangerous.

Police ask us all to be on the lookout for anyone who looks like the suspect or who is behaving suspiciously.

They say do not confront him.

Call 911 immediately.

[SIZE=12pt]Update:[/SIZE]

I'm leaving for the hospital in about 1 hour for my surgery, and wanted to update on James. He is still hurting very badly but is being medicated for that. He had to have 55 staples to close the incision. The issues he is having right now are mental. I just can't imagine what you would have to go thru having this happen. Jennifer says he was having nightmares all night long last night, this was his first night home since this happened. She said he keeps yelling "my god stop, stop it hurts!!". When he wakes up she said he's soaking wet and crying. When he can he will go into counseling to help him over this. If I could I would have them come here for a while. I just can't.

The lady that was hurt after he was is now home and it was just superficial wounds. I'm praying they catch the person who did this. The elderly gentleman he hurt first is still on life support waiting for family to come. Please pray for all 4 of these victims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Gini--how scary!
default_sad.png
I'm sorry--and am getting to those prayers right now. Let us know how he's doing, when you can.

Oh how awful! Sending prayers.
default_pray.gif
I hope he has a quick and full recovery.It's crazy you can't be safe walking down the street anymore. I hope they catch this guy who is doing this very quickly.

These random attacks are so scarey and horrible.
default_no.gif
I hope your grandson recovers fully.
default_pray.gif
:pray

prayers for you, your grandson and families and also for the older gentleman. what an awful and sad thing to have happen!

default_pray.gif
Prayers are there for your grandson and the other victims. I pray the one responsible is caught soon.

God bless,

Joan

OMG GINI! MANY PRAYERS BEING SENT FOR YOUR GRANDSON. Please keep us updated on his condition. Oh what is this world coming to????
default_sad.png
:(

Oh Gini,

Prayers are coming your way. What is wrong with the world today. I'm afraid for my kids to grow up, I'm glad I don't live in a big city and that I live in the boonies.

Christy

(((HUGS))) Gini........Please keep us posted.

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW, that really is scarey!! Sending prayers that your grandson will be OK and that they catch the monster that has been committing these crimes!!

How very scarey that this has happened to your grandson. I'm sending prayers to your family as well as the other gentlemans family. Wishing for a speedy recovery.

OMG Gini! I pray that your grandson will be ok! And I send prayers to you & your family, and those of the other gentleman. And for that murderous scum to be caught and put away!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Latest posts

Back