Zips Master Flash

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
We had the recheck on my gelding today, he was very much better and is now mine.
default_smile.png
He's a nine year old QH by Flashy Zipper out of a Zippos Old Gold daughter, and is just a cute little (14'3) western pleasure horse for me to poke around on. He's settling in currently, don't think he's been around minis before and he is getting an eyeful today!

ZipKookiecreek809009.jpg

Since I'm posting pictures I'll put in one of our 2 yr old Last Detail daughter. She's very green broke. Awesome filly with lots of talent, just too much horse for my old self!

ZipKookiecreek809002.jpg

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats and what beautiful horses, i bet the minis were quite a shock lol
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! I think he is adorable. Have fun with him.

Good looking boy Jan. Congrats! When I finally get moved down there maybe we can go ride sometime!

Glad it all worked out. Nothing is more fun then watching a big horse who has never seen minis before! Love your 2 yr old

He scared me silly awhile ago. Thought I'd put a colt out in the pasture right behind him, he needs a place to go out and they seemed to get along in controlled meeting
default_smile.png
. When I turned the colt - well 2 yr old - loose and he got out of Zip's sight, the begger acted like he was going to jump out of my arena! He's 14'3, NOT a jumping horse LOL and it would have ended badly with him trying to jump panels...sigh, got to find him a better place and hot wire the fence.

Jan

Latest posts

Back