WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for my health and my wonderful husband
default_wub.png

How wonderful!

I am so thankful for many blessings. My family, my dogs, horses, cats and parrot. My home, my health and that the Phillies won the Series( because my Dad is now in Heaven cheering them on, and maybe he even gave them a few pointers!)

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thankful for the person who's donating $1 just because I typed this little note.

I'm also thankful for my life. It may not be perfect but I'm still dancing.

I am also thankful for the person who is so generously donating for this cause, and it is so simple for us!

I am thankful for my loving husband, my wonderful daughter, my parents, actually all of my family and friends. I am also thankful for my puppy and all 3 of my horses! And I am very thankful for my health and the health of my family and friends.

I am thankful that I could get out of bed this morning as I am VERY sick.
default_wacko.png
default_sad.png
So that earns CMHR 1.00

Now I will go ahead and donate 3.00 for each of the horses in my barn.

2 whom are rescues - General and Bob

3 I am fostering for CMHR - Diamond, Hilda and Dixie

and my own 11 -

Gypse

Satin

Katie

Moonlight and Jewel

Red Snow

Rose

Lilly

Whirlwind

Pointer and last but certainly not least

IZON!

for a grand total of $48.00

Oh what the heck might as well make it an even $50.00!
default_wink.png
default_saludando.gif

I am thankful for this wonderful forum. I am thankful to those of you that share your wealth of knowledge of Miniature Horses willingly and selflessly on a daily basis. Thank you for being nice to me and for all of your help; it has not been, nor ever will be, taken for granted.

I am thankful that it is Thanksgiving; it is my favorite holiday. I love turkey and all of the traditional Thanksgiving fare and I am thankful that I will get to eat lots and lots and lots of turkey over the holiday.

I am thankful for what very little family I have left; I lost five loved ones in less than a year and a half, including my father.
default_no.gif

I am thankful everyday that I wake up and my heart continues to beat, even though it hurts.

I am thankful that I have six wonderful horses. I am thankful everyday that my favorite old mare and soulmate in horse form is still alive.

I am thankful that my mother always supported my love for horses when no one else, including my father, did. I am thankful that my non-horsey husband loves my horses and understands my love and need for horses.

I am thankful to have the best friend a girl could ever ask for, a great dog.

Just wondering which, if any, of the donations are still available??? Any of the painted ponies? Fly mask? Wasn't there a sheet or blanket? Just thought if any of them aren't spoken for yet, an update would be good.

And...since we haven't donated yet....

Kitty, Cappy & Bambi are sending $3 each

Dee says since he's twice as big he should send $9

The pups said since they're small they're sending $3

The 2 Kansas Kids who were with me would want to send something, so $6 from Wiz and Toto

And to keep it a nice even number (easier to balance the check book that way), I'll make it $30.

I am thankful that I have a husband who loves and supports me no matter what.

I am thankful for the two beautiful healthy children that I have.

I am thankful for the mother who has done nothing but love and support me in every way that she can.

I am thankful for the home that I have.

I am thankful for my friends who are true friends in every sense.

I am thankful for my wonderful family, friends and beloved animals. I am thankful that my father who has advanced Parkinson's lives close by and will be at our home for Thanksgiving dinner. I am thankful for the person who is donating. May each and every one of you have a blessed holiday season.

I am thankful to God for giving me the responcability to care for his amazing creatures he has put in my life.

And for the friends I have made here on the forum that so willing share both thier knowledge and thier love.

Brought these forward. Here is what we still have

Some horse out must need a beautiful used blanket for a cold winters night. Especially when it's helping another horse in need. Your horse is just saying " Hey Mom, Dad just add it to my wardrobe to help the rescues. I can always use another blanket!"

$25.00

auctionblanket.jpg

Collecter's Breyer $30.00 The breyer would make a wonderful gift for under the tree for some one who collects Breyer's

Bryer1.jpg

bryer2.jpg

$10.00 Brand new pony size mask.

defenderflymask.jpg

I am thankful that I can still learn new things each day and that the people God has chosen to be in my life are wonderful loving people who support me in all my many endeavors.

You cant pick your family but you can pick your friends. I am fortunate to have wonderful both and I have never had a bad "horsey" friend. There is something special about people who love horses - they have the ability to open their arms to all types of people and animals. They are compasionate, caring and responsible - in my mind what the basis of a true friend is.

Lisa - Ozark

Come on everyone, I am really trying to help Carolyn on this thread to bring in more donations for Chances Mini Rescue.

I am getting a rescue named Pal from Chances and I am so grateful that they had someone to take care of him -foster home- after he left his old home and before I found him.

They have to spend money to get these little sweet ones in shape, farrier, worming, any injuries, food in their bellies.

Cant we all give some money, no matter how small, to help Gods creatures..

Chances works so hard to help everyone of these minis, boy I wish Money grew on trees so non of them would have to suffer...

Missy

Boy we all are very thankful arent we? I am so glad to see that in the world we live in at this time, we all have so many things To Be thankful for and can see them clearly.

Whoever is privately giving $1 for every person who tells what they are thankful for is a Wonderful person in my book!!

Thanks so much for giving us such a simple way to raise money for Chances...

Dont forget the $3 pledges too that Carolyn has set up-$3 adds up quick..

Is anyone gonna buy that Breyer for $30? Come on and buy it or I am gonna cave and do it!! LOL...

Missy

I am thankful for the wonderful LB family and for Mary Lou and all she does!

I am thankful for each and every day God blesses me with.

For my hubby and children and furkids. For our family and friends.

Back