WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for sooo many things that I know I'll miss half of them!
default_rolleyes.gif

My wonderful family.....I'm blessed with healthy parent's who both just turned 80! My wonderful non-horsey husband that still can help deliver a foal in a pinch.
default_laugh.png

I'm thankful to have a good job that's not likely(God willing) to go anywhere.

I'm thankful to have all my critters that keep me sane so I can continue to work at above stressful job!

I'm thankful that I live in the USA and I'm thankful for all the service men and women that keep our homes safe. We're in a tough time right now but I know this country can turn it around and that neighbors will pull together and help those that need it.
default_smile.png

There are truly so many things to be thankful for isn't there? How can you list them all? First I am thanksful to have been blessed with 4 wonderful kids and a great husband!! We are all healthy and are blessed with all the basics we need. I am thankful to live in this great country and to all the awesome soldiers that defend it. I have a great extended family. My horses keep me sane as does coming to Lil Beginnings every day!! Am very thankful for that!!

But I guess what I am most thankful for are the friends and wonderful people that I have known through good and bad and are my friends regardless....Thanks for having a forgiving heart....you know who you are.
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]What a wonderful person to give $1.00 for each poster who tells what they are thankful for. This will not count but I couldn't resist.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ALL OF US FOSTER HOMES, MEMBERS, SUPPORTERS, BOARD MEMBERS, AND MOST OF ALL.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

THE HORSES WE HAVE IN RESCUE NOW!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=18pt]We are all very thankful for each and every one of you that help us with the horses that are with us now and the ones that will be coming in.[/SIZE]

I feel very blessed & have many things to be thankful for. But the most important are my family, friends, health, minis.......and the fact that I have finally met my soulmate.

I think we have 41 people who have said what they are thankful for -It that right? So that is $41 going to Chances just from people typing!!

We need to find some more people.. Surely more people can type what they are thankful for on this thread so we can raise more money for the rescue horses.

Whoever is doing this pledge made it so darn easy for us to help them give..

Thanks again you sweet, silent person, who doesnt want any pats on the back, just doing this out of the goodness of their heart...
default_wub.png

You have a wonderful heart
default_wub.png

We so appreciate it...

Missy
default_smile.png

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has made it possible to have the little farm I've always dreamed of. I am thankful for all my horses and chickens! I am thankful for a warm house and food in the pantry. I am thankful that my life is not filled with complications, but is simple and calm.

I am very much thankful for all the hard work that CMHR does for those little horses who need more love in their lives. I am an approved foster home and hope I can help out some time!

Jayne

I am thankful for so many things. For God letting me have the good in my life....for letting me learn from mistakes and bad situations, for my family, pups, horses and farm critters I call my own and have been in my life. My friends here on the forum and for the people that love these little horses and are concerned about giving them good and loving homes.
default_yes.gif

I am thankful for my husband - he is a wonderful man -- I don't know how he puts up with me. He is the love of my life and the air I breathe -- he is patient, kind, wise, tolerant, passionate, positive, adorable, handsome, sexy, has a great sense of humor, hard working, talented and so every much more. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like him in it.

Wow, there are so many things Im thankful for....My family, my health, my job....this great country, and all those that are keeping us free. That I get to live in a wonderful place. And of course, all my fur kids!

I am thankful for my health, my wonderful and understanding hubby and our family, my dog Angel, and many friends, and of course all my fur-kids. I am especially thankful for all the wonderful people who help the many unwanted animals and all the rescues associated with that, in particulare CMHR.

default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif
WE ONLY HAVE 6 DAYS PEOPLE,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST 6 DAYS!!!!!

default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif

DID YOU HEAR ME????? 6 DAYS UNTIL OUR MISSION ENDS!

So hurry, get to a paypal button,,,,,your mailbox,,,,,or pony express,,,,,,,,oh yeah we don't have that anymore.

6 DAYS!!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif

I am thankful for every day.

And THANK YOU to ALL of the very generous and kind hearted people behind this thread!

Of course I am thankful for my family...................but I am so thankful that miniature horses came into my life at a time I was going to need such wonderful companions...........and through the miniature horse I have met so many wonderful people who I consider real friends.

We must be thankful for the LB forum and all the helpful information that it provides.

I am thankful for all those that work to rescue horses........and I need to get on the stick and send some money to you.

Gini

I am only a few days from the begging stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you have a total? I need to know if I have to be on my knees to do so.
default_rolleyes.gif

Bump----- $3 is such a small price to pay to help a sweet mini eat ..

Its supposed to be a really cold winter , these rescues need food in their bellies to keep them warm and it takes money to care for them.

Lets make sure they have enough food and care by donating just a few dollars..

Frankie and all. Our total so far is[SIZE=14pt] $2131.00[/SIZE]. This is fantastic!!! Thank you everyone for helping the rescue horses especially now with the economic situation what it is. The horses in the rescue need good homes, someone to love them, vet care and good food while waiting for their forever homes. All of you are really making the difference....... Without all of you Chances would have to close their doors like so many other rescues have. We do Thank you!!

All the money you have contributed is tax deductible as we are a 501c3 rescue please consider just $1.00 to help these mini's out.

Thank you so much generous friends.

Just a few sidenotes:

CMHR was re-organized this spring and we are working hard but VERY happy every single day together as a united team to serve under the fabulous leadership of Jess Freer our CMHR President. We all love working under his guidence. In this business its a heart ache. But Jess gives us the encouragement we need to carry on and deal with anything that is thrown at us. And when we see a horse has turned a corner, it makes it so worth while and we celebrate.

We have taken in several horses this year that were a disaster, some in impossible circumstances that were horrid and we cried a lot of tears together. 90% of them are now well, happy, and SAFE in their new adoptive homes. The others are well and waiting to find a home.

OUR BARN DOORS ARE WIDE OPEN for any horse in need.

Your money goes to vaccinate, pull coggins, buy special supplements, wormers, and geld stallions and pay vet the bills. All the money goes to horse care.

There is no need to allow any horse to stand out there and freeze to death and starve to death this winter when CMHR IS HERE TO HELP. And YES we even work nights and weekends and probably holidays too, we don't care; so if you need someone, you will find someone is on call for you.

We are confidental and WILL NOT disclose names to the public.

Latest posts

Back