WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, too, am thankful for the CMHR organization- working behind the scenes day to day to help minis in need. Thank you all for your tireless efforts to ease the pain and suffering of those precious horses that have come into your lives - to help them live healthy, happy, and dignified lives on this earth. Thank you so much!

And, today I am particularly thankful I was able to bring my mare, Blondie, home from the hospital after her second sinus surgery in a 5 week period. I am thankful I found a surgeon and his staff so excellently trained to do the surgery, and with the compassion that provided my girl the love and attention she so needed during nearly a two week stay at the hospital a long way from home. She is home - we got home late this afternoon - she looks great and seems very happy. I understand she was 'spoiled rotten' while at the hospital. But, I personally don't think she was spoiled, I think she was given the compassion and love she needed to recover so well
default_smile.png
And, with time, I pray she will continue to heal. She is a joy to my life and I want to spend many years with her around
default_smile.png
You see, a part of me would be missing without my horses- I think you all know what I mean
default_smile.png

And, my list of what I am thankful for wouldn't be complete without mentioning my family and health. Too often we may take these for granted. I pray I will never do that and will always be mindful of how fortunate I am to have both.

Happy Holidays to you all ~

Peggy

I am thankful for so many things, but mostly, at this minute, I am thankful that my Dad is finally home after haveing some problems after his surgery. He is now well on the way to mending.

Angie

I always love this thread! I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, my parents, that I have a home and my animals are all healthy.

Sending in my donation as soon as I post this.

5 horses x $3 = $15

2 kitties (who love the horses) x $3 = $6.00

2 humans (who love the horses) x $3 = $6.00

$27.00 + $3 to make an even $30.00
default_wink.png

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

IT'S THE SNAIL MAIL MATCH!!!!!

All you need to do is mail your donation of $3 or more by the US Postal Service, with a postmark of Nov. 24, or Nov. 25, and an extra $1 donation will be made to CMHR. So if you have been waiting to get yours in the mail NOW is a great time! It will earn CMHR another $1.

The address of where to mail your donation appears on page 1.

No body has anything to do on Sunday, it is too cold, so take the time to sit and write a check, money order, to CMHR for your $3 donation so one horse out there isn't cold!

This has always done well in the past, and it is sure to keep Gini on her toes! So Gini, you now have to go to the mail box and you have to keep track of those 2 postmark dates. K?

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

default_please.gif

There's money in my Paypal account today, so sending another $15 for CMHR. Two more minis, plus the three saddle horses are donating.

Do you have your checkbook out? I'll wait while you go get it.

Ok

Date: 11/22/2008

Pay to the Order: CMHR

$3.00

I can't sign your name, there is just too many of you, just go ahead and do it on your own, k?

Send to Gini.

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronada View Rd.

Tucson AZ 85739

Make sure to add a stamp.

In the mail by Monday or Tuesday!

Eassssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.... I haven't been on this website since October 30 because I no longer have Minis. I do still belong to a few Mini Yahoo groups, and do you know I have not heard *anything* about this fundraiser at all?!?!?
default_new_shocked.gif
None of the mini lists I am subbed to are talking about this. That's horrible!! I had no idea that this was going on and its such a great idea! I'll bet you raise more money asking for $3, than the fund raiser I received this week from a local charity who wants $50!

I also noticed that while I was reading this thread, I was the only one reading it! 21 pages, and I was the only one reading the whole time. Well, I am off to spread the word about this great idea, but first, I am going to write a check for $20 in memory of my wonderful little Sammy who I lost on August 21, 2008 after having him only 2 very short years. He was 11, so I thought I would have him in my life a lot longer.
default_no.gif

Thanks for everything you do!

default_new_shocked.gif
4 DAYS GUYS,,,,,,,WE JUST GOT 4 DAYS UNTIL THE MISSION COMES TO AN END
default_new_shocked.gif

GO TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Getting your hair done this week? Tell you stylist.

Going to the grocery? Tell your clerk.

Going to the dentist? Tell all their staff.

Getting your car fixed? Tell your mechanic.

Checking your email? Tell your address book.

Do you have friends here? Do they know? Have they read?

More gifts soon, keep watching and reading.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

WE ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS TO GO!!!

We would like to donate $25.00 in memory of our son, Kerry - he loved animals and would have loved these precious miniatures.

Here is Kerry proudly showing his pony.

100_2847.jpg

It's a special gift from Lisa at Ozark Minitack!!!!!

[SIZE=24pt]THANK YOU LISA!![/SIZE]

ONLY FOR THE NEXT 10 PEOPLE WHO DONATE!

THE NEXT 10 PEOPLE WHO DONATE $20 OR MORE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A $10 GIFT CARD FROM OZARK!!!!!

SO YOU GET HALF YOUR MONEY BACK, HOW GREAT IS THAT!

All you need to do is post here, saying you are donating the $20 or more
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
,,,,,paypal or snail mail,,,,,,,and the $10 gift card will be yours!

It is kind people like Lisa that keep us going. Thank you again Lisa, and to all have helped CMHR during our mission,,,,a huge thank you!

So, just post, get half your money back!!!!!

That's one!
default_laugh.png

We have 9 gift cards yet to hand out!!!!!!

The picture of Kerry is priceless, a boy, a smile and a horse.

Thank you for sharing.
default_smile.png

Ok, I'm in on your gift card offer.... 20.00 coming by snail mail
default_smile.png
....first timer here and money is tight but have much to be greatful for this year! From me, Rose, Baby, Rico and Angie....we wish all our mini friends 2 and 4 legged a blessed Thanksgiving and healthy happy 2009!

Lisa at Ozark you are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm in for $20 via paypal as soon as I get home from work. Things are TIGHT this month after my accident but I've got a lot to be thankful for! Kody sends $5 for his fellow minis, Spyder sends $5 for his fellow tough-lifers getting a second chance, Mom sends $5 for those doing good works, and I send $5 because I love this forum.
default_wub.png

Leia

We will donate $25.00 from all our guys

it has been a hard year but feel fortunate our horses

have a good home so want to help some others have the same

I'll go to paypal now

Thanks Lisa great offer

Lori & Art

Eagles Ring Farm

Okay l just did paypal and donated a 100 bucks from our minis....that rotten exchange rate hurt a bit though..
default_biggrin.png

A big thank you to Lisa for doing the $10.00 gift certificate!! As of now we have in the account and or pledged a total of

[SIZE=14pt]$2417.00[/SIZE]

I will be sending $100 because I think CMHR is AWESOME and for all my Minis and all of the great people and lifetime friends I have made due to being involved with Minis. Mine is coming via smail mail.Keep it up so we can get lots of money for such a GREAT group of volunteers.

Latest posts

Back