WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]With the 2 checks arriving today our grand total is..........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt] $4639.00[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Thank you all for helping to make this a wonderful "Mission of Thanks"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A special thank you goes to Frankie :love who makes this possible each year!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

My part is fun and easy compared to all the others who put in so much time all year round. Who would of thought something so small as $3 would do so much good?

The true thank you's go to all of those with a big heart who do what they can to contribute in what ever way. It takes each and every one, and to you, thank you so very much, so VERY much.

What an awesome total from such an awesome group, thank you seems so small as you all are worth so much more.

THANK YOU

That's a fantastic total. Thank you Frankie for keeping us on our toes and reminding us to be thankful for what we have.

WooHoo!! That is a nice amount everyone raised to help the sweet minis who dont choose to be left behind, malnourished, or just not given Enough - food, love, attention, trimmings, etc..

Thanks Carolyn for doing this-I was glad to beable to contribute..

Missy
default_smile.png

I just realized I won the Amish dolls!
default_wub.png
Yeah!

Is it $25 and where do I send the money? I need to send a money order so hubby only finds out AFTER they arrive!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back