WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful that we have CMHR here to help the many, many miniature horses that are abused, neglected, forgotten, and even those in great health that the owners find they have to turn over. I am thankful that we can come together and donate to help raise money to help these little horses that need our help!

Keep it coming guys,,,,,see how fast it adds up!!!!

I for one like reading all of your responses, so it benefits the little ones, and makes others heart smile.
default_wub.png

I hope while you are here adding your reasons for being thankful, you will consider taking the time to donate $3 to our $3 Mission of Thanks. It too adds up quickly.

You are all so very generous and are appreciated greatly!

If you would like to donate, how you can do that is located on several pages, including page 1.

What a wonderful person to do this.

I am thankful for my family, my animals, having a good job, and for all the service men and women serving our country.

I am thankful for my two awesome children, Noah & Makayla as well as my wonderful husband. I am thankful that we are healthy with a roof over our heads and food on the table. I am thankful for our dear sweet miniature horses, our goats, dogs and cats who give us so much joy and happiness every single day.

Sue

I am thankful for my family, especially my father..my horse partner and best friend, he is everything and more to me...he made all my horsie dreams come true
default_wub.png

I am thankful for the wonderful people on this forum but most of all I am thankful that my non horsey husband understands my passion for the horses.

Forgot,the Breyer from Page 10,,,,,,,,,go take a look,,,,,it is awesome!!!!!

This auction is a regular auction. (for the Breyer)

Bid here, you have until noon LB Time on Thursday.

I hope I am not nixed from bidding cause I start the bidding at $30

If anyone thinks it unfair, please speak up, it's ok.

OHHHHHHHHH, did you get in touch with your club?

I am not sure, but I think this Breyer Model got stuck at $30?????? Anyone else? If not I need to know who is paying CMHR and where I am sending this wonderful Breyer???

I passed this thread on to 20 people.
default_smile.png

I'd have to write a book to say all that I'm thankful for.

But to make it short, I'm thankful for my loving husband, my horses, all my wonderful friends! And for this forum, where my "family" and so many friends are.

Life on this beautiful Earth is awesome and I'm thankful for every day that I'm here.

I am thankful for my modest little piece of heaven here in the rolling hills of Oklahoma, my animal family, my supportive husband, friends and especially thankful my daughter has finally found someone to love her and take care of her the way she deserves.

I am thankful for all of my family, my family at LB, the people who serve this country, my fur & featerd critters.

I am so very Thankful for all God has blessed me with.

How nice!!
default_wub.png
I am thankful for my family, good health, a roof over our heads, and food on the table. Our fur & feather kids too, and so much more I cannot list.
default_wub.png

Like many of you, I am thankful for my family, friends, furry family, having my health, a job, a warm place to live, food on the table, and my freedom. O.K. Add my $1.00

I am Thankful for all of the people who share their lives with the rescues. God has given all of you a gold star! I am Thankful for my family, friends, and for my horses. They are my quiet, peaceful place to be when the world is going crazy....

I am thankful for those that understood and paid respects to Gramma Pony when she passed away last week. It was somewhat more bearable knowing there were others missing her, thinking of her and understanding the grief we feel over her loss.

Also thankful that she was healthy right up until the last week she was with us, and probably loved almost every minute of her life, that it was a long one even after she was so close to death once.

Thankful for the generous that give to Chances and thankful for my good friends.

Liz

First thing that pops into my head is that I am thankful

my Michael came thru his knee surgery with flying colors,

that he listened up and followed doctors orders and is

recovering quicker than we ever expected.

We're thankful for friends and family and that we've such

wonderful furry 4 footed friends to share our lives with.

I am thankful for my little italian greyhound foot warmers & mypal Tinker...mmmm...oh yeah my hubby
default_rolleyes.gif
who puts up with me and all the furry fuzzy animals in our house and farm
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back