WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Carolyn I'm sitting here with tears. Out of the mouths of our children!!! Please give your Grandson a big hug.

I e-mailed it to every one on my list, and asked them to e-mail it to everyone they can!!! Hope it helps
default_smile.png

It amazes me how generous people are!! Great job everyone!!!

ok, that sweet little boy has me in tears too.. Such a truthful answer, the last horse and every one of them needs this..

Come on everyone, it is the season of giving..

OK, it took us a little while, but we finally came to an agreement. My minis each wanted to kick in $3, and I decided to match their contribution. Check is on its way. Thank you for doing this!!!

Carolyn you just made me get wet eyes.

Tommy is so generous giving up his last dime to help someone else, just like a certain Archangel I know. Please tell that precious child that I am sending him a huge hug and that he does have a special Angel looking out for him.
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

[SIZE=10pt]Carolyn I don't want to post a big sob story at the moment, but there are tons of them. I can tell you that we are working on cases all the time. This is another reason I keep begging for foster homes. We are going to need every penny we can get our hands on so I cannot tell you all how excited we are to be able to have these funds available for these little guys in need. [/SIZE]

Much love to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this up, come on everyone, lets see if we can help some more horses!!

I think it is worth it to give up alittle for these minis to have food and care...

How about not eating out just 1 time and letting horses eat, we can always eat at home, so much cheaper than eating out...

I mean we have so many material things and such and homes with heat in the cold winter, and food on the table. Lets do the same for these sweet minis...

Gini did anyone buy the Defender pony fly mask I donated? I will pay the shipping to whoever wants it..

Missy

Not yet Missy.... I'm hoping the mask and the Breyer horse will go soon.... Boy here in AZ the fly's are back with a vengence! All mine are wearing them today including the 2 little dwarfs that I adopted and are now with me.
default_wub.png

Gini

What a great idea!

I just made a paypal donation - my 10 minis told me that they each wanted to give $3, and I threw in another $9 for the 3 that are visiting at the moment.

I will try to convince my biggies to donate too!

Tommy sure is a special little boy and I will for sure pass along the hugs, he will love it! He called tonight to let me know he had not forgot about the 15 cents.

WE HAVE ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!

It is now time for our Thanksgiving Match,,,,,,,but it cost you NOTHING!

From now until midnight Friday, there will be $1 donated to CMHR for each person who posts here what they are thankful for, that easy. And a dollar will be donated in your name. So if between now and Friday midnight, 50 people post what they are thankful for, $50 will be donated. You may do it more than once in case you forget something, but it will still be a dollar per person.

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GIVE,,,,,,,,,IS TYPE! It's free for you.

I can not begin to say all I am thankful for. With all my sons health issues, he still gets up each day and goes to school and works hard at all he does, I am so thankful he is such a strong young man.

I am very thankful for all our service men and women. I wish I could tell each of them in person.

There are no words for how thankful I am for my family and friends who have just been the greatest through my divorce, that is still not final.

I am thankful that in todays economy I have a good job.

My 3 grandsons, the joy of my life, I am thankful for them and the smile they bring to my heart each and every day.

And more than thankful for all my horses who have been my therapists for just the cost of hay!

Add yours and a dollar will be given. PM a friend and let them know it is here. You are already reading, let us know what you are thankful for this holiday season.
default_saludando.gif

I'm thankful for my family, horses- big and small. To the servicemen and women, and to still have a job and my home.

Uh oh, just read the news about the $1 donation, so decided I had to post again.

Good news is the big horses decided to also donate, as did the 5 dogs! So that's:

15 big horses x $3

5 dogs x $3

...added to the 13 minis' donation from earlier makes $99!

And to make it an even hundred, I will mention that I am thankful for so many things: family, friends, education, great job, horses - and much, much more.

Art and I are thankful for YOU!
default_wub.png
and all that you do for these wonderful horses who need ALL of us!

Wow a $1.00 is given for each of us if we say what we are thankful for! Amazingly simple..

Today I am thankful that I got approved to adopt Pal from Chances. We cant wait to get him and we will love him, and hug him, and kiss him, and squeeze him!

I am thankful for my wonderful husband and 2 children,family, our mini-Giddy, our dog -Bryson, us both having jobs, a home with warm heat, food on the table, gas that is reasonably priced,our health, forum friends, and Everyone at Chances that help the sweet minis who need love and care..

Missy

How easy can it get? There are so many members here. All you have to do is post what you are thankful for and it helps rescue the horses.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends, all of my animals, and having a chance to help these horses by doing this!

What a generous person!
default_wub.png

I'm thankful for my family and friends and my all my little critters! I'm thankful that I have a job, a home and can feed my family and that we're healthy.
default_smile.png

OK, who's next?

Latest posts

Back