WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn...what a good lady you are!!!! Count me in for Dickens...Emmy...Stella...Lass
default_yes.gif

Do I send it to you or another address?

happy holidays
default_saludando.gif

lis

Hi Lisa,

I miss you guys so much!!!! Hope all are doing well. I even hate to ask how old the kids are.

Thanks so much for the donation,,,,you are greatly appreciated!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Love you!

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronada View Rd.

Tucson AZ 85739

or by paypal at [email protected]

or visit their site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org the paypal button is on the front page, on the left.

Forgot,

the Breyer from Page 10,,,,,,,,,go take a look,,,,,it is awesome!!!!!

This auction is a regular auction. (for the Breyer)

Bid here, you have until noon LB Time on Thursday.

I hope I am not nixed from bidding cause I start the bidding at $30

If anyone thinks it unfair, please speak up, it's ok.

OHHHHHHHHH, did you get in touch with your club?

I told all the 4-H horse clubs in Hampshire county and asked that the rest in western MA be notified, so maybe we'll get some donations from them. I also asked them to email me if they do help so I can get out thank you cards to them, as that is a biggie for our group (we always give TY cards for any donations). Gini the check is in the mail for the first Painted Pony that went up. Also do you want me to post about the other item I have?

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
I told all the 4-H horse clubs in Hampshire county and asked that the rest in western MA be notified, so maybe we'll get some donations from them. I also asked them to email me if they do help so I can get out thank you cards to them, as that is a biggie for our group (we always give TY cards for any donations). Gini the check is in the mail for the first Painted Pony that went up. Also do you want me to post about the other item I have?Christy
Christy and Trisket have donated this beautiful blanket. The first person that donates $33.00 gets this blanket. centurion, 54", teal, buckle front and criss cross surcingles (sp?) Please donate and post you want the blanket. This is really a nice blanket. It doesn't fit Trisket so she is donating it.

auctionblanket.jpg

Make sure to check out the Breyer on page 10, it is very very nice, and the bid is only at $30!!! If you collect this one, it is a must have!

Again, thank you so much to each individual person, you are the best!

Oh folks - come on, Collector's item - Good Cause - Tax Deduction - Great Cause - What more could you ask for - Check out the Original, In THE BOX, never played with before (Been kept in my china cabinet) Smart Chic Olena Breyer Model.

You get a great Christmas Gift or a treasure for your collection - AND you get to help CMHR and don't have to pay shipping!

Current bid is $30

Carolyn..I MISS you too!!!!!
default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif
I hope things are going well for you and yours...gosh...I really hope to get to see you soon...you are really one fantastic....sweet....wonderful lady!!!!!!
default_smile.png

My kids are getting so big....Tyler is 21...yiks....and a junior at OSU....can't believe it...and Miss Cait is a senior and 18 in a few days...can't believe that either...both doing well though!!

Hope Chris is doing wonderful too...he sure is one special guy!!!!!

love ya

lis

Basketmiss has donated this defender fly mask. The first $10.00 donation please post and you'll have this mask.

defenderflymask.jpg

Another Painted Pony. This one is from my collection. The first $30.00 gets it.

snowpp.jpg

deleted

I'll take that pp! Gini - you have a PM

I wanted to say the Defender Fly mask is New and Pony size...

[SIZE=14pt]Come on everyone!! Let's help Frankie bring this over the top for the mini's.. Frankie I just wanted to thank you from all at CMHR for what you do for the rescue! We are so happy to have you back doing the $3.00 Mission of Thanks. I know I have enjoyed it over the years and was so happy to see you were going to do it again this year.[/SIZE]

From all at CMHR including the horses a very big

[SIZE=36pt]THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

No thank you needed, really, doing this thread is the easy part,,,,,,,,,and fun, I enjoy it a lot!

Gotta tell you, last night I was reading this thread and get a call from my 10 year old grandson. "So, whatcha doing Grandma?", I give him a small explanation of our $3 Mission of Thanks.

He is autistic. The horses here have always been great therapy for him. Prints is HIS, and even though Prints is now 3, he still calls her, his foal.

About an hour ago he and his brother come busting through the front door,,,,,,,they always do.

"Grandma, I have a present for you!" "Hold out your hand"

So I did, and in my hand Tommy had dropped $2.85

"I promise to get you the other 15 cents as soon as I get my allowance on Friday.

default_crybaby.gif

He had my son bring him half an hour,,,,,,,,(sometimes there is no telling him no) to deliver his $2.85

My son also offered to give him the 15 cents, and Tommy said, "No, it is for my foal, I can pay it myself"

Well, we are all in tears.

Tommy said, Gosh grandma, with all these people giving $3, I bet you have about a million dollars by now.

I told him not quite, and told him how much we had raised so far and I thought that was good.

From this 10 year old came,,,,,,,,,"But is that enough for the last horse to get his $3"

He's right,,,,,will you give the $3 for the last horse???

Latest posts

Back