WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double Diamond Tack applauds what Ozark has offered, and would also like to give the next 10 people that donate $20 or more, a $10.00 gift certificate. If we could get the names of the 10 people who donate, we will send them certificates. This is a great opportunity to donate to a wonderful cause! Happy holidays!

Sincerely,

Jana Nichols

Double Diamond Farm and Tack

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
We still have 4 gift cards left!!!!(With Ozark)!!

Thanks to each person so very much, and thank you again Lisa!

It takes a whole lot of people to make CMHR successful. Right from my own grandson who donated $3, to the person who could not give quite that, to the person who gave a few hundred, to the person who fosters, who transports, who sits all night with a new rescue, who adopts, who does all the paperwork.

We all can make it easier for the next person up to do their job, what they do best. By giving the $3 we allow the next person to take over and get the horse to the point of "adopted home".

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So some of our jobs are just to talk forever and a day, some to give a few dollars, but each job from top to bottom is very important.

It is so great to know that those who do the actual rescue have less to worry about because those before them were great at their job.

Thank you all so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jana,

WoooooooooHooooooooooo

If it is ok with you, we will use yours for donors 11-20 to receive your gift certificate. Making a total of 20 great folks today getting 1/2 their money back!

$20 or more!!!!

[SIZE=18pt]THANK YOU DOUBLE DIAMOND ![/SIZE]

Wow you guys are awesome!!
default_new_multi.gif

Thank you both so much from the bottom of my heart
default_wub.png

THANK YOU OZARK MOUNTAIN TACK AND DOUBLE DIAMOND!!!

These do NOT have to be done by paypal.

Just respond that you are donating, paypal or snail mail,,,,,and we will subtract that gift card.

PLUS,,,,,,if you send it by snail mail tomorrow or Tuesday, another $1 will be added for our snail mail match!!!!

There's money everywhere
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

Hey Gini,

You know,,,,,,I was thinking,,,,,,,,(help us all),,,,,,I REALLY, really wanted to hit $4,000.00 by tonight,,,,,I mean really!

What do you think? I don't know.

We DO have a lot of people reading, but are they donating?

What do you guys think? Can we do it? Can we hit $4,000.00 by tonight?

Can you help???????? Have you donated???????? Told everyone you know??????

HELP

default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif

Get a friend to help
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

Heck I don't care, get an enemy to help, and maybe make a friend
default_cheers.gif

So Gini, what do YOU think?

In the end,,,,,,,,it all comes down to you, the person reading,,,,,,please help!

default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif

I will send my check tomorrow!

21 = $3 for Pinky, Jake, Falcon, Rio, DeeDee, Mister, And Charm, and $1 each for the three possible babies coming next year. =$25.

I know I am just tired from the parade (i.e, getting too old) but where is the address and my 8 minis x 3 then double that cause I think they are extra special donation will be on its way.

My $33 for the fire and Ice PP will be in the mail tomorrow, and I'll add another $17 to make it an even $50. I did send it to everyone I knew, but no luck unless they donated and didn't tell me. Hey Gini I know it's Sunday, but do we have a total?

Christy

Carolyn, I think it might just be !!!! Let's all try. Each year Carolyn has run this $3.00 mission of thanks and for the 2 weeks really gives of her time to keep this rolling. Carolyn, again Thank you!! Let's see if we can't make Carolyn's goal of $4000.00. Times are hard with the economy and such. Jobs being lost, prices going up, and families struggling, the one thing that is constant in our lives is these wonderful little horses. We have had a huge number of horses coming into the rescue this year. In just going back and estimating what our vet bills, transport to bring the miniatures to safely, and some feed this amount this year has been over $12,000.00. Again this is an estimate and is probably low. If we didn't have the $3.00 mission of thanks, the auctions and some that send the $10.00 per month pledge and the wonderful people that send donations thru the year we would not be able to help these guys.

Please know each $1.00 that is donated goes totally to the horses. All the members of the board, fosters, and the other people in CMHR are doing this totally for the love of these animals and we appreciate all!

We had a situation today where I got a call from Theresa who with Art is fostering Tina. She said Tina was off feed and laying down looking at her sides.

She called and we had the vet out on a Sunday and he tubed her. The vet feels it is a gas colic. If it wasn't for you all we would not have been able to have her treated especially not on a weekend. Our total as of today is [SIZE=14pt]$2730.00[/SIZE]

GREAT, GREAT Total!!!!!!

I know it's getting late, paypal is open late, but I still think we should try. WE CAN CAN CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

We still have gift cards! Donate $20 and you get $10 of it back. We all loooovvvvvvveeeeeeee to go shopping for our horses and they are such great, supportive mini tack companies! Promise!

Thanks again Ozark Mountain and Double Diamond.

Please, $3 is $3 and that is what we have asked for.

Your $3 is important too.

Thank you!

Can't stay awake enough to get to paypal.

I have a solution.

First, get up off your chair.

There.

Now dance like this.

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

default_risa8.gif

If you think HE is funny doing it,,,,,,,,,you should see me!!

Yeah, it'll get you moving.

Sending a check snail-mail tomorrow for:

The horses :Spirit, Crystal, Julie, DJ, Pearl, Starbound, Rocky, Dandy, Winsaton, Ruby and DD, and in memory of my sweet Senny.

The dogs: Christi, Rowdee and Mickey, and in memory of Reggie and Kaidee.

The hens and Mr. Rooster want to donate too as Mr. Rooster is a Rescue,(he is a ex-Fighting Chicken) and the girls really think he is pretty cool.(so does he
default_rolleyes.gif
)

The Barn cats.

and I'll add a few dollars and make it an even $100.00.

Thank you all so much!

We still have gift cards left, just $20 will get you $10 back!!!

3 DAYS !

Gini, I know it is not easy keeping track of it all!

Thank you

Ok put me down for $20. I will mail tomorrow as the mail has come already today..

Missy

Found the address on the first page....."the check is in the mail"..............it really is...

Thank you thank you thank you

While Shannon is up to her eyeballs in paperwork, and Gini is counting the donations, I have been an ADOPTION MANIAC!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PART! I HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!~ And here is your good news:

This is an update for you all on our holiday adoption promotion.

Diamond is not enroute to her new forever home in Oklahoma right now. Connie is so heartbroken and will miss her so bad, but it was her call, as she couldn't take any more fridgid Michigan winters so Diamond is heading for a warmer climate to live out her remaining days with a super attentive and loving family

Pal will be going to forum member Basketmiss Missy in MO

Snip got adopted SATURDAY!!!!!!! He gets to stay in Texas with his new mommy and little girl

Jasmine and Soldier AKA Teddy will be going to one of TV's very own ANIMAL COPS IN NEW YORK!!!

What an honor it was for me to work with such a hero!

Sparky is going to live the life of a king in Georgia

I have an adoption pending on Little Dun and looks like she will be going to Texas

THANK YOU ALL!

Latest posts

Back