WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So $3.00 sounds great to me for a cheap contribution. I squeazed the water from the beggers and explained that they have to tighten their belts and give.

For Ariel $5.00

For Jasmine $3.00

For Duckie $3.00

For Jimmy $3.00

For Koda $3.00

For the memory of Shortpig $3.00

For the memory of Rodney $3.00

For my brother who is dying from Cancer and refuses any and all treatment options I will give 2 x $3.00 plus $1.00

from me it will arrive late and I hope thats ok.

So now Ariel is out there crying her heart out doesn't believe in tightening the belt. But she will overcome I am sure.

Afterall the flavor of Cinnamon will help. She is however talking about putting on a knap sack and heading for a new home at Chances Miniature Horse Rescue where apparently horses are cared for waaay better than here at home. So I upped her share to $5.00 for being such a little whiner.

Jimmy, Koda, Jasmine and Duckie were more than happy to give and very proud of this opportunity. So they will get a special treat in their buckets tonight.

Did the blanket I donated sell? I just want to make sure if it did I get it out. Do we have a total? COme on guys let's make this a great year for the minis!!!

Christy

Just sent in my donation to paypal.

My mini-$3 for each Jazzy and Rio

and the big horses didn't want to be left out so they wanted to give to-so $3 each for Jasper, Dealer, Joker and $3 each for each of grandkids Kaylee, Braden and Cheyenne and one dollar to round it off. This is a great fund raiser. Keep up the great work!

Hay! I mean Hey! Where is everybody? Only a short time left. People should be donating right and left! Just $3. That won't even buy your morning latte. I challenge everyone who is thankful that their four legged animals ate a good supper and have adequate shelter tonight to donate just $3 dollars. It feels SO GOOD!!!!!!! We have so much to be thankful for. Let's help the neglected little ones have something to be thankful for too!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and remember....... only 29 shopping days til Christmas!

[SIZE=14pt]Frankie and all. I have a house full of people today and tonight. I will put a total in the am if it's ok. I can't even think right now. Nothing came in the mail today so I should have a good total in the am.[/SIZE]

Well, it is our last day! Wheeeeeeeewwwwww!

Been a long 3 weeks but well worth it! I figured we would be short of our goal there is so much more people have to take care of, but what we have is going to help so very very many and I can not begin to thank you

[SIZE=18pt]WAIT A MINUTE,,,,,,,,,,,,[/SIZE]

WE STILL HAVE TODAY!

We are not done yet..........Keep it coming,,,,,,,,we can help even more,,,,,,,

we have ONE day left,,,,,,,,we can do it!!!!!!!!!

$3

$3

And YES, you can still send it my snail mail.

We won't have a true total for just over a week!!!!

Gini needs to see her mail man!!!!!!!

What are you thankful for?????? Your minis??????? Is it worth $3?

LET'S KEEP GOING!!!!

default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif

Just send your $3 to

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronada View Rd.

Tucson AZ 85739

or by paypal at [email protected]

or visit their site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org the paypal button is on the front page, on the left.

[SIZE=24pt]ONE DAY!!!! [/SIZE]

I am sending our donation via paypal as soon as I get done typing this. WHAT A GREAT MISSION. THANKS CAROLYN!!!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I know most of us are feeling the stress's of our economy and worldly WOES! But what a great feeling I have ASSISTING CMHR.

We have fostered for CMHR for going on 3 years now and we are so happy to lend our time, sweat, tears, and $ for the simple pleasure of helping the little furries who need the extra love, care, and groceries that they didn't get in the past. That said I breakdown who our donation is From

My wife and I = 6.00

our human Kiddos Olivia, Luke, and Nik = 9.00

Our Fuzzy kiddos

9 minis = 27.00

5 mini donks = 15.00

3 dogs = 9.00

5 cats = 15.00

Cochese = 19.00

Cochese was my first rescue. CMHR wasn't involved with him. But I sure wish I new about them when I found him. He crossed the Rainbow bridge this past May at the ripe old age of 24. He got to go peacefully with his head lying in my lap getting the rubs he so learned to love during his time here with us. I found him in a dark cold dirty barn covered in POOP. He was starved beyond belief , full of worms, and struggling to breath suffering from pneumonia. His owner stated he was dying and that is why she left him closed up in that dark dirty cold barn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well to make a long story short I bought him. Yes I said bought him. Thought he would die on the way home. But he didn't and after many long nights, vet visits, up and downs he pulled through. we were lucky enough to share 5 years with old grandpa and he taught me so many lessons. The best being his kind huge caring heart. Even after all he suffered he still loved and loved being loved. He put up with our small children pulling tugging and kissing him. He always wanted more.

OK so my point is COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS THE LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS MAKE IT A GREAT ONE!!!!!!! Open your hearts and give what you can!!!!!

Everyone at CMHR KNOW THAT THE WHITES IN ILLINOIS LOVE YOU ALL
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GINI here comes our $100.00 Better late than never
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Bump to the top!

It's the last day!!

Thanks to all for your donations and all the work everyone here does to keep thier own animals happy and healthy, and to all of us who want to help the mini's and others out there who are less fortunate!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

Ok I can't hold back any longer...

Here is $3.00 for Sam...the colt you got from Getitia out of Sure Man' Frankie....I know he is fine.

Sure Man $6 He has an allowance

Night $3

Copper $3

$5 because the 3 of them get to go to Aunt Becky's every winter for a vacation while I am away.

$5 because they are healthy and happy and so loved...never have to worry about a shelter or a meal.

$5 Because I miss them.......and am so Thankful they have been in my life
default_wub.png

Total $30.00

Snail mail Friday morning......

[SIZE=14pt]YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!! Carolyn our total today is $3746.00[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I know there is more to come in the mail so I won't be able to post the grand total for a week or so. CMHR would like to thank all who make this rescue what it is. Without all of you we would have to close the doors. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Carolyn, a very special thank you for helping the rescue. You are one very special lady!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Everyone our heartfelt THANKS!!![/SIZE]
7f508ccb2c75fe4be4277b1fe78aead8.gif

Thank you all so very much! I know it is tough for everyone. You are all very appreciated!

Angie, thanks so much! Sam is great, can not wait to show him next year. He is soooo much fun!

We still need your help,,it is not too late!!!!

What an awesome, awesome total! Woohooooooooo

We have one last sale item!!

Ozark Mountain has donated more gift cards.

A donation of $30 or more to CMHR will get you a $25 gift card from Ozark!!!

Thank you again Lisa for all your support.

You must respond here, the first 4 to respond! Pay by paypal or snail mail!!

We only have 4, so let us know the donation is for the gift card!!! $30 gets you $25 and for a great cause.

We still have time for more!!

WE CAN CAN CAN do this!

Carolyn,

OK..how about me paypalling you $30....hope I am not too awfully late...

Does your club need a giveaway for their show - do you need a secret santa gift? Jump on this chance and help Chances in a big way.

Everyone has been so wonderful - lets end this with a big bang !!!

Ozark has done their part - now I am going to do mine. I will give $3 per horse - plus $3 for the unborn babies. I am sending a check via snailmail for $96.00 from all of the minis and shetlands at Ozark Mountain Miniatures.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!!

Lisa - Ozark

Latest posts

Back