Windy Hill ~Izzie **Colt pics pg 36**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pics do not show very well what I see in person. It is almost like a big lump under the bottom of her tummy where the foal is resting...I cant think of another way to explain it!

SANY9929.JPG

SANY9924.JPG

SANY9918.JPG

SANY9919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
O! I forgot to mention that the test strips came today! (thanks megan) Still couldnt get any milk tho...

I think thats Izzies V shape
default_smile.png
Looks pointy...should be soon now!

Her tummy doesnt look quite so "pointy" today...i tried to take a pic this morning but it was still to dark. I am going to run back home in a little bit. I will get some pics of her and of Magic then! I did get some udder shots this morning. I think the teats are starting to seperate!

SANY9940.JPG

SANY9942.JPG

SANY9939.JPG

Didnt have time to do Magic pics but I did get a couple of Izz's tummy. It still doesnt show as well on camera as what I see in person.

SANY9971.JPG

SANY9972.JPG

Oh still looks pointy to me, getting closer! Now come on Izzie get that fore udder growing!

Woo hoo! I am seeing a point there, Jess! She is getting closer and closer!

Glad you got the strips in time!
default_smile.png

I love Magic too! Can't wait for more pictures!

Edit:

Here are the pictures I said I'd show you. Laney was slower at filling then Izzie has been. She started filling a month before foaling I think.

Laney's udder 4 days before foaling:

DSCN1718-2.jpg

DSCN1719-2.jpg

The day of foaling:

In the morning:

DSCN1865.jpg

at 8pm- 2 hours before she foaled:

DSCN1934-2.jpg

DSCN1935-2.jpg

I couldn't get milk until the day she foaled and she filled a bit during the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean about photos not showing what you can see lol. I reckong its coz they're not 3D, but you can still see that point happening.

Congrats on Magic, you must be stoked!

Wow Megan! Now thats an udder! I dont think that Izz is ever going to get an udder that awesome...
default_impatient.jpg
I am excited, but I dont think it will really hit me until there is a foal on the ground. After all the waiting that I did for Darla and then it was a false pregnancy it feels like I have been waiting for 2years!

Congrats on Magic, you must be stoked!
Thanks! I am SO EXCITED!!! I cannot wait until summer...I am ready to clip and dye manes and tails now! They just weaned her last foal and she is a little thinner than I like. Not too bad, but could use a little on her topline. I have a question... She has been with the leopard stallion since her last foal was born, but they havent seen her in heat. Do you think that she would have bred on her foal heat? I am just trying to figure out how far along she might be....

Izzie at 5pm. I know that her girly bits and udder still dont look ready, but her tummy is looking even more V'd. When I pull up in my drive I can see her stall/lot. She heard me pull up and came out of her stall. She started calling and pacing around like she was looking for the other horses (wich were standing just accross the fence from her) then stopped, yawned three times and started pacing and calling again. I walked around to her lot and she came up to me. I picked out her stall and put more hay down then fed her. When I came inside she was just standind there eating like nothing was out of the ordinary...very curious.

SANY9994.JPG

SANY9986.JPG

SANY9982.JPG

SANY9983.JPG

SANY9984.JPG

Other than that, I think it's very kind to give the little mommas a few weeks off! LOL!
I agree!

The mule was born on July 22. So if she took during her foal heat she will be due in mid june? I guess that would be better than late in the summer when it is super hot.

No my new mare Magic is due possibly as early as june! Izzie was pasture bred...don't know an exact due date, but anytime now!

I was going to say.... Sorry for the confusion LOL this fever must really be getting to me now. I can definitely see Izz's "V" I can't wait for this baby to arrive
default_yes.gif

I'm sorry that you are sick...hope you feel better soon!

Izz has the V down pat, now if she could just get the milk bar ready! This will be the first foal from my stallion Ferrari...I can hardly wait!

Thanks Diane! I have pics of Magic with her last foal to share! (have permission) This is the little mini mule from July...notice the striped hooves! That HAD to come from Magic. She is starting to show some white hairs on her rump too...

Pics of Izz this morning did not turn out great because I was running behind. She looks pretty much the same.

409615_364002023671293_1043317014_n.jpg

578856_364001210338041_392316393_n.jpg

483181_364001330338029_2023103086_n.jpg

OHHHHH so cute Love mini mules!

How is Izzie this am???

She was the same this morning, but I was in a big hurry and didnt get good pics. I HOPE that my thing i need to put her online came today! I will get good pics and post when I get home!

Awww! I've never seen a mini mule. How adorable
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back