Windy Hill ~Izzie **Colt pics pg 36**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! Hope you get online!

I was expecting the part that I need on WEDNESDAY and it STILL isnt here...ug!

Here is Izzie today at 4:30pm. Her V seems to have a flat spot on he bottom today?

O and i did find a decent pic from this morning the last pic is from 6:30am today

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

SANY0014.JPG

SANY0015.JPG

SANY9999.JPG

Almost forgot the hooha pics. First one is from today and second one was from tuesday...seems to be relaxing a little.

SANY0011.JPG

SANY9910.JPG

Well I went to the back of the barn this morning (since it was daylight when I went out today) to get a more heavy duty foal blanket for my foaling kit and what do I find??? That somehow a chicken has figured out a way to get into the barn at night and has been roosting above my blankets! I thought that I had all the places they could get in covered with chicken wire...guess not. I scrubbed it out and decided to wash it along with my horse towels and a couple of light weight blankets with the super expensive laundry detergent that my hubby uses for his hunting clothes....it makes them completely scent free (he wont know he's gone hunting..lol)

Anyway here is the morning Izzie update. Her udder looks crazy from behind. I guess it is filling more there. In the first three pics she is standing with her back legs way apart. In the next two they are close together and in the last is her girly bits. Sorry about the crazy angle on that one...i have to kind of sneak it in while i am getting udder shots. She is NOT a fan of having her tail moved to the side.

I think that she has a plan. It is called "fill up the entire back of my udder then at the last second pop my teat apart and have this beautiful little tricolour filly with spots and blue eyes". Either that or I'm going to be waiting for at least another month. Kate and Molly have had their teats apart for weeks now and no baby.
default_doh.gif

SANY0016.JPG

SANY0018.JPG

SANY0019.JPG

SANY0024.JPG

SANY0026.JPG

SANY0020.JPG

LOL! Izzie has been shopping in the lopsided boob isle!

She's looking too good for you to have to wait a month
default_smile.png

Are Kate and Molly your little goats?

Molly and Kate from the other threads.

This is Izz at 4pm. I think that her tummy V has moved forward. Does anyone else's mares do that weird lumpy udder thing?

SANY0037.JPG

SANY0036.JPG

SANY0034.JPG

SANY0032.JPG

SANY0031.JPG

SANY0028.JPG

Ive seen mares with one side bigger than the other. It will prolly even out as she gets closer, or not, lol.

I se what you mean by her tummy. Looks closer!

I think that it is urine...maybe?? As soon as I saw it I searched all in her tail for any signs of discharge. Her tail is white and I didnt see anything in it. Keeping an eye one it!

Laney had a little drip like that at the very end. The vets described it as possibly from the pressure of the foal popping a vessel. It was only ever a small drip. A few weeks prior to foaling I saw something I think was a plug/discharge on her leg and tail.

Izzie's belly has definitely moved forward and is looking good
default_smile.png

You are so right Miss Diane. This IS a Ferrari baby...wich mean she is also an El Rey great grand (or maybe great great-cant remember need to look at F's pedigree)!! Gotta watch her close! I did get the part that I ordered for my computer late yesterday, but I cant get it to work with my camera...will work on it today.

She did some major butt rubbing last night. Her tail has a mohawk (took a pic of that). Ive looked at her udder so much that I cant tell WHAT is going on with it! I am going to post this mornings shots then in the next post Im gonna do some side by side comparrison.

I think that I need to take a new side pic for comaparrion too because after looking at this one she is standing funny in it.

SANY0069.JPG

SANY0077.JPG

SANY0079.JPG

SANY0082.JPG

SANY0083.JPG

SANY0085.JPG

1. Today (sunday) 2. Friday 3. Tuesday

Is it just me or does it look like one of her teats is filling?

SANY0069.JPG

SANY9999.JPG

SANY9903.JPG

Duchess is getting close to the 300day mark since she was seen breeding (and hasnt been seen in heat since) Do I need to put her pics/updates here or make her own thread?

put her own thread up please !!!!!! for the newbie who keeps getting confused at whos Udder she is looking at ...hahahaha...pleeeeassssee

Here are Izzies 4pm pics. She has been acting unlike herself this afternoon. She has been VERY hateful toward my other mares today (even little Pippa who is usually her buddy) If they come near her fenceline she pins her ears and lunges at them. I think her hooha looks very relaxed too?

ETA i forgot to say..almost no resistance in her tail. she usually clamps is down when i try to move it.

Diane the last three pics are for you. I have never really noticed before, but today I found a tiny stripe on one of her back hooves. The only other appy-ish traits that she has is a little bit of roaning on her hip and just above her tail (posted pics of that too). She is 10yrs old. What do ya make of that?

SANY0092.JPG

SANY0093.JPG

SANY0106.JPG

SANY0096.JPG

SANY0099.JPG

SANY0098.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
She is an amhr girl. Her registered name is Cottontails Becky AMHR 233936B (my hubby and daughter didnt like the name, so they decided that we should call her Izzie...lol). I have a 3gen pedigree, but it doesnt show much. Thanks Miss Diane...you are awesome!

I forgot that she also has a dark spot in the white on her shoulder...but i just assumed that was maybe paw prints?? Will see if I have a pic of it.

Latest posts

Back