Windy Hill ~Izzie **Colt pics pg 36**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Torment time is over, you can have that baby now Izzy..... anytime now would be good........(is she even listening!?)
Nope her and Molly have ideas all of their own
default_sad.png
......they just like making us all squirm

lol....silly mares. I think they know EXACTLY what they are doing. They want us to be insane and sleep deprived so that the one night we accidentally sleep all night they can pop! I hope to have Izz's camera online by the end of the day. I had to come into work for a while this morning so we will see! Here is her udder at 7am today. It has filled alot in the back.

SANY9730.JPG

SANY9731.JPG

Yesterday 7am and today 7am...just wanted to put these side by side so that I can compare! And Ive gotta say...WOW! look how much fuller and tighter this morning! GO IZZIE!

post-43872-0-18742500-1356790196_thumb.jpg

SANY9731.JPG

Wow you are going to win Izzie! Can you get any milk to test?

Oh my!! GO IZZIE!!!!

Jess! I meant to ask a while ago- but I have left over milk test strips I could send you asap if you would like! I have no use for them at all now and they do expire!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to get her camera online now. I am having a hard time getting it to come online...hopefull will have it up here in a bit!

She is really touchy about having her rear end touched. I'm gonna halter her and get some good pics in a bit. Will post them later.

Megan that would be awesome!! Thank you! I will pm my address!

These are from around 4pm. What do yall think??? I think I broke the thing that hooks my camera reciever to the computer...trying to fix it now.
default_frusty.gif

109_0356.JPG

109_0365.JPG

109_0367.JPG

109_0368.JPG

109_0371.JPG

Her V doesnt look ready but that udder is getting close! I think her front of udder will fill out some and then watch out! Course remember its can change FAST! Can you milk test her yet?

Ok this is the color your looking for the inside to be:

http://s423.beta.photobucket.com/user/ShyBon/media/Katie%20foal%202012/6-21-12midnite009.jpg.html?sort=6&o=8

And this is what it will look like when relaxed:

http://s423.beta.photobucket.com/user/ShyBon/media/Katie%20foal%202012/6-21-128pm010.jpg.html?sort=6&o=9

Good photos Bonny. I never quite understood what the relaxed vulva was supposed to look like till i saw your photo.

Udder is looking better and better!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered a new little thing that connect to the computer...will hopefully be here 1/3/13

Looking good, but still needs to separate those teats, so not quite there yet!

I think we have a bit to go too...hopefully not another 6weeks tho! I think that she is starting to fill in the front?

7am pics!

SANY9732.JPG

SANY9738.JPG

Well the back of her udder is looking great! The front still needs to fill, but this am her teats look fuller too. I think she still has at least a few days to go, but shoot, she could change quickly at this point.

I am so excited for you!

I hope that she will wait for the thing to get here to hook up my camera! I have plenty of vaca and sick time so I am going to take a few days off when it is close to time.

I am in the process of negotiating to buy a pretty little snowcap mare. We will see... She should be bred to the same stallion as Duchess. She foaled a mini mule in July and has been with him since. So IF I get her I will have months of waiting on babies ahead of me. Duchess is hopefully due in march/april, my little goat Ali (i carried her to be bred yesterday) will be due in may/june, and the new mare in probably august/sept. Am I crazy???

Here is my Ali...she's a pintaloosa!

SANY9380.JPG

3pm pics. Udder is filling in the front now! And just for fun our newest foster dog that came home with me today..hopefully have a home lined up for her already!

SANY9760.JPG

SANY9755.JPG

SANY9753.JPG

SANY9752.JPG

SANY9767.JPG

SANY9774.JPG

Izzie is doing so good! I think you have time to get that cam set up and the strips to get to you, thankfully! She means business though and doesn't want to hold on to her pretty little foal too much longer
default_smile.png

Love the foster pup too! She looks like a sweet one.
default_wub.png

Back