Windy Hill ~Izzie **Colt pics pg 36**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bottom left is him biting my filly Pippa on the bum...then he ran and hid behind mom...typical little boy!

PICT0158.JPG

PICT0181.JPG

PICT0183.JPG

PICT0194.JPG

PICT0207.JPG

He has such a perfect head/face. I want him
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

His eyes look like they are still blue, fingers crossed. He is such a little cutie, im still hoping for spots
default_smile.png

He really is a lovely little boy - so handsome (cute too!!). You must be absolutely thrilled.
default_yes.gif

Is Izzy getting any easier to catch - you really need to get that headcollar off her. Watching him jump up at her hind end made me worry about him doing it at her head and slipping a foot through her collar - so many nasty accidents have happened this way.

Hi everyone! Sorry about the lack of photos...my son was in the hospital for 4 days last week. I finally got a few new ones on saturday. I moved Rocket and Izzie out into the big pasture with Pippa (coming 2yr old filly) for good on saturday. Rocket LOVES Pip. He follows her around and annoys her all the time! Not sure if it is because I was away for him so long (my hubby did all the feeding while Trevor was in the hospital) but I think his eyes are looking more blue? These arent great...but here's Rocket!

ps. that's Pippa that he is annoying in the pics....he loves to pull her tail until she gets mad, then run!

PICT0219.JPG

PICT0221.JPG

PICT0231.JPG

PICT0265.JPG

PICT0305.JPG

PICT0315.JPG

Oh no! Is Trevor all right? The photos are just wonderful, I am completely in love with Rocket!

Trevor is feeling much better. He is just 6months old, and he had a bronchial infection...it hit him very quickly and then took forever to respond to meds (breathing treatments every two hours and steroids). He has to go back to the doctor later this week, but they think this may be an early indication of asthma...prayers that it is not!

We are loving Rocket too! Izzie is getting more laid back with him. He is very curious. If I go sit out in the pasture he comes up and "checks me out" he will sniff me all over. I think we will be big buddies soon. I hope Duchess hurries up with her little one...I am getting too attached to Rocket and we probably wont be keeping him....if only he would have been a filly!

Last edited by a moderator:
My fillys grey/blue eye went dark really quickly so maybe he will keep the blue eyes!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back