Windy Hill ~Izzie **Colt pics pg 36**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am excited you will be on camstreams, ive been streaming there for years!

I think she has a few weeks left, but that can change at any moment!

My guess is Jan 3rd...
default_whistling.gif

Thanks for asking about me Jess - as Diane said, things are a bit manic round here right now so I dont have much free time on the computer except for checking/answering my e-mails. However I have been zooming through the threads on here, just to keep an eye on things even though I haven't been posting!

Izzy is looking good, moving along nicely and I guess you will have a new little one sometime in the first week of January - maybe. LOL!!

So glad you're still keeping an eye on our girls Anna! Us first timers (well me anyway
default_whistling.gif
) need all the Aunty advice we can get. Don't forget to post some pictures of your reno's when you get a spare minute.

Hi Anna!
default_saludando.gif
I'm glad you are doing well! Yes, please post pics of your progress! I love checking out your updates...especially on your girls! I've never spoken with you in person, but when I read your posts in my mind it is always with a lilting british accent..lol! And the aussie ladies posts always sound like crocadile dundee in my head...lol. Does anybody else do that???

I have morning pics of Izzie! And I am going to guess jan 4th in the late afternoon...that way I will be home all weekend with her afterwards! Also I am requesting a tricolour filly with lotsa spots..... and blue eyes would be nice.
default_pray.gif

Notice in the side view of Izzie(3rd pic) that she is holding her tail up just a bit? She keeps doing that. She was also very lovey dovey this morning (thats how I got the good pics of her udder) and she usually isnt.

SANY9570.JPG

SANY9569.JPG

SANY9555.JPG

SANY9563.JPG

C'mon Izzie! Its funny how 9-10 months can fly by then the last few weeks take FOR 'E' VER!!!!!

I didnt get any pics of Izzie yesterday afternoon. I spent the ENTIRE afternoon doing hair for the ladies in our church Christmas play. It had a 1920's theme and we had a blast! Here is my girl this morning. It is raining today...will be for the next 3days with a 50% chance of severe weather tomorrow. Yuk!

SANY9629.JPG

SANY9630.JPG

SANY9618.JPG

SANY9621.JPG

Morning! Izzies udder is stretching down the back! Thats good news!

I have exactly 1 day during the holidays that I HAVE to be out of town....next saturday. That is probably when she will foal!

On a side note...Miss Diane I have a question about the little silver dapple filly of mine that you did a search on and found appy in her pedigree (yipee!) I was outside in the rain with her this morning taking pics of Izzie and I knew she had a spot on her nose, but this morning it jumped out at me. Do you think this is appy or just pinto (she goes to Rowdy and also has face white and belly spots so I think splash) You can see her striped hooves too, but she isnt really pigeon toed...just standing funny!!

ps..i just looked at the pic again...not the spot on her lip, but the one up on her nose. I know it is probably just far fetched wishfull thinking on my part!

SANY9633.JPG

She does have sclera but no mottling that i have found....yet! She will be 2yrs old in the spring. Izzies udder is the same but hubby is hogging the laptop so no time to post pics!

Got some morning pics of Izz and I've gotta sat...WOW! I think her nipples should start seperating soon! She was by herself this morning. Pippa and Duchess were in the barn and Izz was on the other end of the pasture. Here is my girl this morning.

ps. We are supposed to have really horrible severe weather all afternoon and tonight so please say a prayer for us.

SANY9660.JPG

SANY9664.JPG

WOWSERS!!! Go IZZIE!!!

Thanks Ladies! I have morning pics of Izz. Growing little by little. What is up with the giant "rolls" on her tummy just in front of her udder? Is that the giant "lump" that has been there for months finally moving back and connecting to her udder?? The last pic doesnt show her udder very well, but you can see my goat Ali "helping" in the back ground! And another just for fun pic..my step mom is bottle feeding a baby goat. This is him meeting Trevor.

SANY9680.JPG

SANY9683.JPG

SANY9682.JPG

SANY9678.JPG

Izzy is looking really good. Her udder is really developing and I'm seriously getting so excited to see this little one! Laney and I are both pretty bored with her empty belly.

I am not sure if Izzy's lump is the same thing, but Laney has some swelling in the same area the last weeks of her pregnancy with Tink. I remember wondering if the milk was filling in the wrong area
default_laugh.png

LOVE Trevor and the baby goat! How cute!

Latest posts

Back