Who Is That In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mare is Cay-Lee's Radiance. She is sired by a Komoko's Little King Supreme son that we used to own & show. Since we started downsizing a few years back Radiance is the only mare left from our first group of foals that we bred, raised & showed. Radiance did really well back in her show days and truly is a joy to have around. Her filly is our only foal from this year & she is sired by our palomino stallion, Little King Echo's Omega.

I'm hoping it changes and it's now my show mare Buck On Dans Whiskey Girl. She is so beautiful and fun to show!! I absolutely LOVE this mare. She will never leave my farm
default_wub.png
:

Mine is Millers Prides Moonrunner a bellysplash overo stallion that we are expecting our first foals from in 2007..It has taken me 4yrs to finally have my own foals coming .. The kids and I are really excited..

My Little Prince Charming. Prince is just the sweetest stallion, and has been a blessing to us. Even one my neighbors wants to breed her mini mare to him, because his disposition is so likeable.
default_wub.png
:

He is one that I could get behind, and push all around the pasture,- and he would just go where ever I pushed him.. He is just as gentle as could be, and even if he was not Champagne, I would still want to keep him, for his disposition..

Since we have young children, it is important that our only stallion be child friendly, and not be tempermental. This guy is even gentle to the small dog, and babygoats we have, and can be kept with the mares 24-7-with a "low man on the totum pole attitude".
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Royal Oaks Simply Awesome. The picture is 1 1/2 yrs. ago so it is in need of updating. You can't see but he's a silver black dapple pinto. He's going on 4 now and measures 31.75" . He very calm and laid back, almost too much but a real sweetheart. He breeds, he drives, he does halter. I guess he feels that's takes all the energy he has! LOL

Oh, and Shane, your little guy is just too cute for words!

My stallion CR Lakota Renegade is in my avatar. It is not a great picture, but was caught at a show this spring. He is sired by Carousel Designer Legacy (Broken Lance grandson) and out of a really well bred Appy mare named Gambol Lynn Crystal Lance. She is also really heavily Appy bred as she is also a granddaughter of Broken Lance and also Pineys Shawnee Brave, (by Davis Comanche by Dell Teras Jim Dandy) and goes back to HNF's Chief Whitenose by Chianti.

Stick.jpg

My avatar is my sweet little Christmas Snow - currently 7 months pregnant and lookin' good!

Liz R.

I'm one of the lucky ones someone was good enough to make an animated avatar for me. My avatar includes Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper (black mare with blue eyes) 29 ½" top ten futurity halter mare we purchased at the AMHA World Sale last year. Next is the bay few spot colt: CCMF Legacy's Color Maker he made Central Regional Champion and AMHA Top Ten halter colt this year, the bay filly looking back is: Sunbreak's Latte Tyme she won Reserve Grand Champion Mare at the AMHA World this year, the bay leopard colt is Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka "Catch", won top ten halter colt at the AMHR Nationals this year, next is CCMF Legacy's Legend is multiple top five and top ten at AMHA World in halter and won Reserve Grand Champion in color at the AMHR Nationals this year, and last but not least is Catch again with Joel White at the Touch Of Class Show in Scottsdale, Arizona held in March of this year. Thank you for asking!

Dawn :saludando:

I LOVE that silver dapple. I've always wanted a silver dapple and finally got one! Even if he is only 34 inches tall. he he
default_smile.png

Who's that in my avatar???

It's my ideal miniature :bgrin The one that I'll keep looking for, or trying to produce, for as long as I have minis... :bgrin :bgrin

My Avatar is FREELANDS FIESTAS IMPERIAL STORM my 28" AMHA/AMHR National Top Ten Homozygous Pinto Stallion.

He is a wonderful little guy who came to us with a family history of producing Quality Show Horses. His sire Tinker Toys Fiesta is a Grand and Reserve Champion who is a full brother to Tinker Toys Mucho Macho, a 2 time National Champion. Storm's grandsire is Summers Mucho Macho, an AMHA National Grand Champion Stallion, who also sired Summers Mucho Machismo, 17 times AMHA National or Reserve National Champion. Storm's granddam, Bat Mans Toy, is a National Champion Driving mare, and his sires maternal grandsire, Dell Teras Batman, is the sire of multiple National and Reserve National Champions.

Storm is one of my three herd sires and along with his outstanding pedigree he is a real sweetheart and we just love him.
default_wub.png
:

stormframed.jpg

My avatar is Misty.... Little Ladys Painted Pocohontas... Purchased from Marnie....best thing I ever did in my life. Misty is a blue eyed homozygous sorrel pinto. She comes to her name and LOVES me. She has had 2 beautiful blue eyed sorrel pinto foals for me, both sold at 2 weeks of age, she is child proof, and is the light of my life. I foolishly briefly had her for sale, and backed out on the sale because I couldn't part with her, The lady forgave me, and understood and bought another.

I LOVE Misty!!!!

THANK YOU MARNIE! Have any others just like her in Black pinto???

Pictured in my avatar is my main man, Harts Tip Top Flash, 31.75".

I've owned Flash now for almost 7 years. He'll be 14 in 2007. Yikes, time flys! He is everything I dreamed of in a miniature stallion. Beauty, grace, masculinity and COLOR! He has the most beautiful head and long, high set neck that he stamps his foals with. He can be arrogant and aloof yet in the next moment gentle and friendly. Everything a stallion should be!

Another interesting thread

never figured out how to do the rotating avatars --- and mine currently does not feature any of our horses -- instead it shows our 2 nigerian dwarf goat wethers Pepper and Sage at about 3 mos of age.

JJay

Thank you Jill for updating my avatar..... again.
default_smile.png

RHA Unforgettable Locomotion- Cole 2004 silver dapple gelding- Multiple halter champion

CKC's Only The Lonely- KC 2000 Bucksking gelding-Halter grand champion

CKC's Mister Big Stuff- Mister 1998 black gelding- Halter Reserve champion

CKC's Top Of the World- 2006 sorrel gelding- future show horse

HA Music Mans Frankie Blue Eyes- 1998 Black/White Tobiano gelding- Reserve champion Liberty

Ohio's Merri Miss- 1986 Palomino mare- Producer of halter champions

The two quarter horses pictures are:

Hope To Surprise Ya- 1989 quarter horse mare- won multiple grand championships in Hunter under saddle and western pleasure.

Captive Moxie- 2005 quarter horse gelding- Future show horse

The mare in my avatar's name is Sprucelane's Little Dixie. She is a 6 year old "B" sized minature. Ive only been working with her for like a month and a half, but I love her to death. She has a very "bubbly" personality, and I love it. She learns very quickly, as she learned to do most obsacles in like 2 sessions. I am hoping to show her next year around the Niagara region, that is, if shes not pregnant. Oh well, if she is I will have 2 horses to love right? :lol: Anyways, she lives at On The Bit Stable in Jordan, Ontario (very small town). I first layed eyes on her at the Drayton AMHR sanction show, in August, and have loved her ever since. Here is a bigger pic:

Sprucelane's Little Dixie
Shown at: Dunnville Fall Fair by Nicole Famelos
1418685311_l.jpg

Jill made my rotating avatar too, thanks so much. Mine would be a few of my foals from this spring..starting with the close up of the palomino-- MeadowRidges Chantilly Lace, then would be a very odd picture--dont like the way he is standing, but thats our buckskin Special Edition, 3 and 4th would be Top Gun, and the pinto is Storm of Savanna, the 2 walking side by side would be Chantilly Lace and Goldust Destiny. I think I need to ask Jill to make me a new updated one.
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

[SIZE=10pt]First off - thanks for my avatar Jill!![/SIZE]

Who's pictured in my avatar? -

Meadowridges Nakota Wind - aka - fart blossum!
default_wub.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :538:

Lori

Latest posts

Back