Who Is That In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current avatar is Cheyenne one of this years fabulous appaloosa foals we had born here. Her sire is our Orion son, Brewers Orion Slate a national Champion producer and champion driving horse himself and full sibling to several national champions. The dam is Silver Bluff Feathers Galore a daughter of Yellow Diamonds Little Feather. Cheyenne is a definite keeper and is rapidly turning more leopard every day.
galaslatefillyclosebuttupcuteRUN2dy.jpg

galaslatefillybothrunnice1day72006.jpg

galaslatemomfillyfullrunfrontviewflying2dy72106.jpg

Dont have any new pix of her downloaded yet but she is still beautiful and full of it!

Beutiful horses guys!!! It is nice to see them "up-close".

Mine is my little red-headed-boy, Long Shots Little Maximoto; most commonly called, "Shooter". He is a five year old gelding, of our own breeding. We don't have sanctioned shows here yet, so he doesn't have a list of AMHA wins; but I feel confident that he would do okay. He is an all-purpose horse, competing in obstacle, (in-hand and driven) pleasure driving, barrel-n-poles, roadster, (his favorite) jumping etc... His favorite thing is simply trail-driving for hours around the lake roads.

minissaturdayflatclasses018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mare is homozygous for black 28 1/2" splash overo Miller's D Bar Ds Ali and her homozygous for black appy foal Zachary Farms Lil Peekaboo Feather whose sire is blue roan snowcap stallion Little Americas Tex Lil Feather.

My avatar is Sunnyside Fire Cracker, our National Halter Champion, Reserve National Champion Multi Color Stallion, and Top Ten in Jumping. He is in his pasture during the day with his mares but in the evening, I open his gate and he trots thur two pastures and two barns to his stall, opens the gate, and lets himself in for his evening meal. He has a beautiful animated gait and it is one of the high lights of my day to watch him make his little journey.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Ours is our stallion, and his ultimate showing moment. He hasn't been to nationals or worlds. But my daughter got a reserve champion against all trainers this year, and he was a proud boy! I was proud too!!!!!![/SIZE] Go Falcon go!

Mine is Chili Pepper, my unregistered, 35", 6 year old gelding.

He is my best mini by far ;) We have SO much fun together doing combined driving events! You can check out our photo album at Chili's Photobucket album

Thats Rosie my new 1995, 31,5"(ish) , solid black mare! I just love her to death and she is just a beauty!

Gage

Mine is Goldie at one hour old from March of this year.

NTM Jerry's Lil Bit O Gold

Mainly I am too lazy to change it
default_smile.png
I also would love a revolving avatar, but haven't the energy!

That's a painting (by me) of Daystar's Oh My Whatta Surprise. She is owned by Leesa Conley of Daystar Miniatures, Oklahoma City. Surprise was born very prematurely and had to be raised as a bottle baby when her dam, a first time momma, dried up while Surprise was so sick and weak. The filly traveled in the back seat of Leesa's truck to my house each morning for "day care" while Leesa went to work. She's three this year, and would still climb in the backseat if someone let her! ::grins::

Pat

Mine is CCMF Legacy's Legend. He is the 2006 Reserve National Champion in color, multiple top 5 and top 10 at AMHA World both in 2005 and 2006.

Dawn's ought to be a more interesting tale to tell than mine as hers is animated, LOL
default_poke.gif
:

Tommy

Mine is my stallion Aloha Acres Heir to Magic. I just love this boy and can't wait to see his first foal crop this spring. His sire is FWF Blue Boys Magic Man so he's a half brother to targetsmom's filly.

Here's some more pics of him!

Heir2.jpg

Heir1.jpg

Shiloh is in my avatar. When we were in Michigan he was awarded many awards from the BWMHC club shows, he loves jumping, driving and liberty the best. He was my very first mini, we have had about 40 minis over the years, but since we retired and sold our farm, we just could not get rid of him. Luckily we have him boarded at a really nice farm here in Ocala, so he is not far.

:saludando: My avatar has my two mini's,(Lucy and Bulldog) my son, daughter and I. It was taken this summer and I need to do and updated one. Hopefully soon I will
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thank you Jill!!!
default_wub.png
:

She fixed my avatar so that Topper is in it! (the colt we got from Dona) Kickapoo Magic's Phantom Feather.

When he grows up, between he and Lotto, we might get some neat patterned foals!

Mine is of our mare(filly???) Rose.
default_wub.png
:

rosaroca, that is a beautiful painting, and an even more beautiful story of it's subject.
default_wub.png
:

Jayne I was glad to see I am not the only person on the miniature HORSE forum that has a mini donkey in my Avatar... this is Marshall Dillon, my senior herdsire, a brown jack with sorrel highlights, age 4 and the 4-legged man in my life LOL.
default_wink.png
:

THIS IS REALLY NEAT TO READ...MINE IS MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND HER 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD 13H DRAFT CROSS PONY, POPCORN. WE FOUND HIM IN A PASTURE LAST YEAR. HE WAS ABOUT 100 LBS UNDERWEIGHT AND HADN'T BEEN TRIMMED IN A LONG, LONG TIME, HE HAD AN AWFUL LIMP :no: . WE ASKED THE OWNERS IF THEY WANTED TO SELL HIM AND THEY SAID $1200.00
default_wacko.png
: ! I OFFERED HER $500.00 AND GAVE HER MY NUMBER. NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE TOOK THE $ AND WE GOT AN OLD, LAME PONY
default_smile.png
! HE IS THE SWEETEST, KINDEST GUY, AND HE WILL LIVE OUT HIS LIFE HERE
default_yes.gif
: , NIKKI

Just changed it to me and my AMHA/ now AMHR 32" turning 9 year old gelding, Dusty (Half Moon Farm Sylvia's Pride).

He was my first mini. He is learning to drive, jumps when he wants to, does halter, obstacle (when he feels like it), and is a regular pasture pony. He is a spoiled brat but we love him!

EquesteamIII030.jpg

EquesteamIII021.jpg

EquesteamIII033.jpg

Latest posts

Back