Who Is That In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I need to update mine (expect an email, Jill, LOL!) as I don't have one of the horses in it anymore, and I have some that should be in it but aren't yet. As of today, November 26, here's the horses following my logo, in order:

Jandts Cheeri Deeri is in the first two photos, both taken by Little House Photography. Dinah is a 1995 33.75" chestnut sabino overo broodmare. The photos were taken in pasture condition, without sweating. She's our favorite mare!! Dinah's had a tough time this year, after losing most of her vision due to an injury and then she recently got bit by an unknown animal while in her stall.

Vs Precious Doll is in the third photo. She's a 1997 29.75" chestnut pinto mare that I showed this year in driving and halter. Doll now resides at Redrock Miniature Horse Farm with Becky, so I'll be removing her picture shortly.

Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz is the horse in the 4th and 5th pictures, taken by Little House Photography. Ozzy is a 2004 bay pinto stallion that was shown this year in halter and Liberty. Ozzy's looking for a new home. He's a real character, LOL.

Redrock Neon Starlight is in the 6th and 7th photos, both taken by Little House Photography. Starlight is a 1999 33.25" silver dapple minimal splash broodmare. While never shown herself, Starlight's colts (she's a colt producer only, it seems!) have done very well. Starlight may take a break from being a broodmare soon so I can train her to drive. She's such a pretty mover and is absolutely fascinated by my cart!

:aktion033: :aktion033: One of my very favorites - Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance - AKA Elly. As a weanling at the Nationals she was the unanimous National Champion weanling (out of over 50 entires with me showing :new_shocked: ) and National Champion futurity and then won Champion Sweepstakes. She is a coming three year old now and will be started in harness. She was awarded her hall of fame in halter this year as a 2 year old - she is aspc/amhr/PtHA/Foundation and has earned a forever place here on the farm

natEllie_small.jpg

elly05_small.jpg

Picture_133_small.jpg

Picture_135_small.jpg

I need to redo mine since this one has been up for a while, I like to change them around. This one is Mini H Smokin' Most Wanted----or Mo. He is mainly my daughters horse and will do just about anything she asks of him. We are currently trying to get him ready for the Christmas parade next weekend. He has been listening to alot of jingle bells this week so they won't spook him. :bgrin

I have seen Mona's new boy often since he was born. Very nice colt and if he matures anything like his half brothers and sisters, he should be a winner. His half sisters went World champion and Reserve World Champion this year. He is also half brother to my buckskin pinto filly, Hearts. Good luck with him Mona and I hope he turns out to be everything you have been hoping for.

As for my avatar, that is our World Champion Amateur Country Pleasure Driving Level 1 K-Nells Spin To Win. Spin is a very special young man as he is not only a World Champion in driving he is also a World Champion in halter and has finished his requirements for his AMHA Championship. In addition to doing some driving at the Victory Junction Gang Camp giving rides and hugs to wonderful handicapped children, he has also been the first "drive" for a few that have never driven a mini before. I feel he is a true representative of the miniature horse gelding and what they mean to the industry. Or what they should mean anyway.

:aktion033: WOOHOO!! THANK YOU for that Karen! I always worry and wonder about the horses I buy long distance, so it's nice to know you have seen him in person, and sounds like you like him! That is reassuring! I have had some "bad deals" in the past, so I am always leary of what may actually show up! Your post really helped to put my mind at ease, and dealing with Craig has been wonderful!
default_yes.gif
:

I have seen Mona's new boy often since he was born. Very nice colt and if he matures anything like his half brothers and sisters, he should be a winner. His half sisters went World champion and Reserve World Champion this year. He is also half brother to my buckskin pinto filly, Hearts. Good luck with him Mona and I hope he turns out to be everything you have been hoping for.

My avatar has one of my senior stallions. I am still trying to figure out how the heck I can have it rotate between all my stallions....

Painted Perfections Picazzo, 30.75", Perlino

default_wub.png
:

This is Lizzie resting with her best friend Copperbeech Farms My O My (aka Millie). Millie drives, jumps, obstacle and showmanship with Lizzie.

That is Bickel's Tattoo Shady Lady. She is the mare we rescued almost 4 years ago. She is enjoying being a horse and not a mommy or pregnant for the first time since she was 2. Her personality has really changed over the last 4 years and now she will greet you in the pasture for hugs and scratches.

She is just one of my special babies.

Mary

pictures2.gif

1. Kahoka Palomino Emblem "Trystan"

2. Trystan driving

3. Post Rock Farms Aspen Gold "Tweet"

4. Tweet happily doing it all

5. Fancy Star Gazer "Dusty"

6. Dusty jumping, he has also been hooked to the cart this year but no one to take a picture DARN.

i LOVE threads like these!

okay i also change mine a lot. first it was Ghost:

Ghost008.jpg

then i changed it to charm (he was 3 mos. old there):

fixeyes.jpg

and now it is Princess (adorable face!)

pincesscrop234.jpg

okay what the heck, i'll tell ya more about her. she is my only pregnant one for '07, dam to Charm. the eye you see in her picture there is the only one she has, as she lost the other when she was a baby.

She is the sweetest little mini, and she always knows how to get me to laugh. she is convinced that her main purpose in life is to keep people smiling. when i'm petting her baby, she'll come up to me and rest her head on my shoulder
default_wub.png
: and if i pay too much atention to the other horses, she'll put her neck under my arm and make me hug her before doing anything else
default_wub.png
: . She's deffinately the "in your face" type. i love her so much! every time i look at her, she's doing something silly, to make me double over laughing. :lol:

yesterday when i came out to play with them all, she was tagging along beside me the whole time, licking my hand!
default_smile.png
what a sweetie she is
default_yes.gif
:

when i change it next i think i'll make it Sugar, but i'd like a good action shot.

everyone has such cute avatars!

edited to add more info about miss pirncess

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is Ten L's Tigers Back in Black. I was lucky laura let me help pick his name
default_smile.png
ASPC/AMHR yearling stallion. I suspect hes a minmal expression pinto. AMHR National Top ten color. We just love his personality and disposition. We have some exciting crossed planned for him next year.

Mine is S Bar P's Irish Cream, AMHR 2 year old, 31 1/2" Overo mare. Just a question, how do you do the "rotating avatar" thing? I have other photos I would like to add to rotate and am not sure how to do it.

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

My avatar shows Pondlakes Simply Irresistible, the first foal from my stallion, Honkens AKS Cracker Jack. She was shown this year and did extremely well at the shows in halter and color. She's a keeper, for sure! jennifer :saludando:

She is co-owned with my daughter, Ashley...

My beloved Treasure lost this past September from a horrible case of founder, my life will never be the same without her and somedays I think she left me because I have a new path to travel.....I guess I won't know for a long while yet but I will never get over her loss.

Mine is Arc Pal aka "Little Man". He is a 32" AMHA/AMHR stallion. He is a Mickey Mouse Grandson. I wish every horse I own could have his temperment and disposition. Right now I feel really bad for him as this is his first winter in Florida (came from Colorado) and he has his Colorado coat. I hate to clip him because it does get cold here for a day or two. He is a fuzzy little thing.

Nor-Lea's Preferred Class, aka "Independence". She is a daughter of Mendon's Bird of Paradise and White Fences Crackers Debonaire (whose sire was Bond Cracker Crumble C).

"Indy" is the smallest horse at our farm (29") and one of the friendliest... she always greets me with her big "smile" and always gets a pat and a treat for doing so!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

this horse is Tinkerbell, who won supreme champion miniature horse at Irelands biggest show this summer.

we are so proud as there was an entry of 64 minis.

thanks for letting me share

joanne :aktion033:

My avatar is our main man Lucky Four Triple Tuff. Tuffy is a wonderful little blue eyed buckskin pinto who throws a lot of color and will improve just about any mare he is bred too. He was shown as a youngster and did very well, winning a Julep Cup and was third at Eastern Championship but his former owner ran out of money before Nationals where I am sure he would have been Top Ten :). He has sired an AMHA Top Ten filly and Lucky Four has a gorgeous buckskin daughter who has won several championships and supremes. I have been showing his babies on the NY circuit and have picked up several reserves. He has over 40 offspring on the ground but so far I only have five daughters so I have only been selling his colts. His daughters should cross well with our National Champion stallion Ten Ls Splendors After Dark Design

My Avatar is my 2005 yearling Filly, VPS Just A Tad Bad(AKA "Callie")
default_wub.png
: She is out of my show mare and "Callie" is very much so the princess of the barn
default_rolleyes.gif
: If all goes as planned, she'll be showing the AMHR shows and if everything REALLY goes as planned, she'll be making her AMHR Nationals debut in 2007.

~Jen~

Ours is Little Star whom we lost the day after Halloween. We sure miss her little self.

How DO you do the rotating avatars? That is so cool!

Latest posts

Back