Who Is That In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLO,

I AM LEARNING HOW TO ADD PHOTOS TO THE AVATOR. MY AVATOR THIS MORNING WAS OUR BOXER AND HER PUPPIES, BUT I CHANGED IT TO OUR FIRST MINI FOAL BORN HERE.

OUR FIRST MINI FILLY BORN EYE, HER NAME IS RAVEN. SHE WAS BORN BAY, BUT WILL MOSTLY TURN GREY. SHE IS VERY SHE FILLY. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW TO ADD MORE THEN ONE PHOTO.

THANKS MELISSA

The horse in my avatar is "SunRaes While Gold" our 31.5 cremello jr. stallion. He is the love of my life and is just a sweetheart - he has the greatest disposition and it carries through to his foals. I LOVE this little man!!
default_wub.png
:

The two horses in my Avatar are both stallions, "Little Wee Lord of the Ring" and "Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo" that have been AMHR National Champion and Reserve National Champion and 2006 Ohio World Show Champion and 2006 Ohio World Reserve Champion. They are both very special to us here at Coventry Lane Farm producing colorful and correct miniature horses with a show attitude. Look for their foals to arrive in 2007.

Thanks for letting me share....

[SIZE=18pt]In mine is my daughter Cassidy and our Haflinger pony, Philly. I love the changing avitars, but I don't know how to make them.[/SIZE]

Christy

The horse in my avatar is Essence (Eli) that I got from Tracy at Earthly Delights. He was my first mini and in the pic he's about 6 months old, he'll be 2 in March. His sire is Fantasy Corrals Nitro and his dam is Woodstock Norths Silverados Summer.

He has an awesome personality and I don't think I could ever part with him. Anything I try with him is like old hat to him. He's my boy!!

Leslie

First of all THANK YOU JILL for my rotating avatar!!!!

Pictured in it is (starting with the picture of me holding the black foal) is me and my black colt Smokie (Portentos Smoke) when he was 2 weeks old (sadly he died last Christmas at 10 months old). The 2nd picture is the same colt at about 7 months old at the Bonner County Fair, he was able to walk around in all of the buildings, it was a blast! The third picture is of the same colt at the same fair visiting with some little cowboys, they were so shocked to see such a little horse! The fourth picture is of my chestnut mare Cherry (LB Cherry Twist) this summer. The fifth picture is of the same mare here at my house, Cherry loves little kids and boy do they love her! The sixth and seventh pictures are of Smokie when he was in on his way to town in our suburban and the other is him at a nursing home, he was about five months old at the time. The eight picture is of my colt Kowboy (Knight Stars Kool Kowboy) this summer. And the ninth picture is of Cherry and Kowboy in their field together. The two last pictures are of my pinto mare Princess (Fifth Avenue Chucks Trouble), the first one of her is her being shown and the other one is her this last summer. Well thats it!

Latest posts

Back