Who Is That In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to find out about the horses in our avatars! In my avatar, all of my miniatures are pictured. In order, following my logo and before my ribbons, are:

• Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold[SIZE=8pt] -- 2004 AMHR 36.5" golden palomino gelding, Supreme Halter Champion and Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / BTU son, pictured 2x -- "Smarty Bacardi" is my favorite among favorites[/SIZE]
  • Ericas Echos of My Destiny[SIZE=8pt] -- 2004 AMHR / AMHA 32" smokey silver black stallion, many time Grand Champion in both registries, multi National Top 5, AMHA Honor Roll, grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo (owned jointly w/ Erica Killion), pictured 2x[/SIZE]
  • Ericas Gone and DunIT[SIZE=8pt] -- 2005 AMHR / AMHA 31.5" grey-grullo stallion, AMHR National Top 10, multi first place and reserve championships in AMHA, AMHA Honor Roll, grandson of both BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, great grandson of Egyptian King, pictured 2x[/SIZE]
  • Tibbs Sundowner[SIZE=8pt] -- 1998 AMHR 34" silver bay gelding, Halter HOF, 9x National / Reserve National Champion, 19x Grand Champion, grandson of Boones Little Andy, future driving horse, pictured 2x[/SIZE]
  • Ericas Oh What A Suprize[SIZE=8pt] -- 2003 AMHR / AMHA 30.5" buckskin pinto dun mare, BTU grand daughter[/SIZE]
  • Erica's Double Dipped[SIZE=8pt] -- 2004 AMHR / AMHA 32.5" perlino pinto mare, BTU grand daughter[/SIZE]
  • Triple H Derby Day Miracle[SIZE=8pt] -- 2000 AMHR 31" light palomino gelding, multi grand champion and easy to drive, AMHR National Top 5 (my first ever show horse)[/SIZE]
  • Harrells Flirting with Perfection[SIZE=8pt] -- 2006 AMHA (AMHR pending) silver buckskin filly, Rowdy & Buckeroo bred, will be shown in 2007[/SIZE]
  • Edgewood Skip To My Lou[SIZE=8pt] -- 1994 AMHR / AMHA 34" silver dapple pinto mare, multi halter championships, my favorite driving horse[/SIZE]
  • Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse[SIZE=8pt] -- 1999 WCHMR 33" black pinto gelding, super driving horse (and my first ever mini -- raised from a weanling!)[/SIZE]
  • Harmony Hills Harvest Gold[SIZE=8pt] -- 1999 B (? I get her right at 34") Division AMHR light silver bay dun mare ("looks" golden palomino), halter and driving championships[/SIZE]
  • Harmony Hills Harvest Gold & Triple H Buckin Khaki[SIZE=8pt] -- described above and below[/SIZE]
  • Triple H Buckin Khaki[SIZE=8pt] -- 2002 AMHR / AMHA 32" buckskin mare, grand champion halter mare, had colic surgery as a yearling in 2003 with no further problems (thank God)[/SIZE]
  • Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope[SIZE=8pt] -- 2002 AMHA (AMHR pending) 33.5" silver dapple mare, Rowdy bred / Reflection daughter[/SIZE]
  • Little Wee's Klassic Showgirl[SIZE=8pt] -- 2004 AMHR 36.5" bay leopard mare, 5 generations of appy breeding -- mostly leopards -- behind her, future driving mare[/SIZE]
  • Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle[SIZE=8pt] -- 2003 AMHR 31.5" silver chestnut sabino roan gelding, multi grand champion (first homebred horse)[/SIZE]
  • Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure[SIZE=8pt] -- 2006 AMHR / AMHA palomino-grey filly, Buckeroo and Egyptian King lines[/SIZE]
Each of the horses above has a place in my heart and I know your avatar horses are special, too.
[SIZE=14pt]Let's hear about your avatars!!![/SIZE]

PS this is my avatar as "today". I change it around frequently...

Jill--11182006.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Mounts Lucky Zeus - AKA Zeus or Zeusy - 31" AMHA/AMHR Yearling Gelding - Grey Pinto

Pictured is Brewers Orion Melody 29 inches with her daughter Little Texas Miss Orion a double bred offspring to the famous Orion. Her sire is Fallen Ash Twist and Twilight. Missy was a few weeks young on this pictures.

I think this filly gets shown 2oo7

Double bred means half sibling connection to Orion, which I like the most.

Anita

Mine is my little leopard colt "Soggy Bottom Hooked On Spots". My little baby
default_wub.png
: !! By the time he's done growing, I'm hoping he matures to be around 36-37". I bought him with the goal in mind of having a 2 horse team of driving leopards. He has a wonderful personality, loves attention, and learns so quickly. I could just squeeze him every time I see him.............in fact...........I do! He stopped trying to walk away from me when I do, and just "gave in to the love!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Now he waits for it when he sees me!

PB173173.jpg

RHA Unforgettable Locomotion- "Cole" 2004 gelding AMHA/ AMHR registered Multiple Halter Grand Champion in both registries. Silver dapple partial bald face/blue eyes and four white socks.

Cole is truly a special horse. He's got a future in driving and being an all around performance horse.

Well, I just changed my avatar; this is Aloha Acres Fashion by Magic, a 2 year old filly sired by Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man. We show mostly on the Pinto circuit and I just posted on another thread that she just got her Pinto Championship. She is also in driving training and we expect to show next year in hunter and jumper too, and then breed her the following year. She is our second mini and we now have 6.

lol everybody probably knows whos in my avatar as im always talking about him.....ITS TWINKLETOES!!!!
default_wub.png
: my 29 inch pintoloosa stallion, he is rising five and im so proud of this little picture as its first time in the shafts...also you can see my husband
default_wub.png
: Billy ,AND A good friend of ours aswell. this is a great thread!
default_yes.gif
:

I had to redo my post since wonderful Ms. Jill did a rotating avatar for me!!

1) Myself and the backside of Country Star Rosie Flores

2) Country Star Rosie Flores - 2005 Reserve Futurity

3) Heaven's Gate Special Design - Champion of Champions Foundation Classic mare

4) Design again, at Congress in the Classic Yearling Mare, Over (opps!)

5) CSF Vince Gill (B Youth Horse of the Year!), Shadowfax Music to My Heart, and Country Star Rosie Flores posing with their Pinto World Champion beltbuckles!

6) Texaco MGS - our latest addition following his Reserve Grand wins at Corsicana TX last weekend.

Rolling Ridge Rum Runner aka Fred.

My Webpage
frednationals.jpg

Fred has won stakes at nationals FOUR TIMES in Country Pleasure Driving and won the ladies amateur with lil ol me out of 72 entries this year. In this picture he actually won the amateur ladies pleasure driving at nationals. He is very versatile and can go either way country or pleasure. The funny thing is he was not supposed to drive at the first nationals he went to he was only supposed to do halter! He's just so darn lazy to work its easier to drive him to get him fit! Plus he won't "show" at a smaller show he thinks its beneath him. Rotten horse, I love him anyway! Oh and he can also jump! Linda B

lol everybody probably knows whos in my avatar as im always talking about him.....ITS TWINKLETOES!!!!
default_wub.png
: my 29 inch pintoloosa stallion, he is rising five and im so proud of this little picture as its first time in the shafts...also you can see my husband
default_wub.png
: Billy ,AND A good friend of ours aswell. this is a great thread!
default_yes.gif
:
I love that picture of your guy! He looks like such a cuddle monkey!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Circle J Icicle, a two year old filly. She's sired by North Stars Valdez Y Basan and out of First Knights Bit O Super Star and she's about 31" tall.

Icicle.jpg

This is my BAD baby donkey Daisy!! She was born July 8th and is actually the sweetest thing but has to have her nose in everything!

On my draft horse list, my avatar is a picture of just the eye area of my clydesdale. The contrast is so stunning with his black face, white blaze and two blue eyes. But I don't use it here because he's just a little outside the mini range at 17 hands and about 1900 pounds!

Jayne

Morning Mist's Navajo. 36" Silver Bay Tobiano AMHR gelding. By Grosshills Geronimo out of Half Moon Nayomi. He's a lil pain, but so loveable. Just today he got mad at my sister and pooped in his water bucket! This is actually a good picture of him because he looks so sweet and inocent! We drive, do trail, attend birtyday parties, he loves to jump (jumped a 48" door out of his stall from a standstill the day we got him) and he enjoy eating and doing nothing... kinda like his mother :lol:

This is my new colt, "Royalty". (Ravenwood Medalions Royalty) He is an '06 buckskin colt, and even though I did not want to buy a young colt, I just could not pass this boy up. I am hoping he matures nice enough to become my future breeding stallion. I can;t wait to get him home! He should be here mid-December...just in time for Christmas! :bgrin

Mine is my gelding Wacrapas Dapper Dan. He out of UFO Light Vant Huttenest, Small World Miss Oklahoma and Hemlock Brooks Wee Willie. He is 9 now and 32"; my first miniature. He drives, does parades, nursing homes, and schools--besides being a wonderful yard ornament and visitor greeter. If there were a fire at my place, he is the first thing I would save.

Marsha

Oops. I had my fingers on the wrong keys. It is Wacrapas Dapper Dan!

This is my new colt, "Royalty". (Ravenwood Medalions Royalty) He is an '06 buckskin colt, and even though I did not want to buy a young colt, I just could not pass this boy up. I am hoping he matures nice enough to become my future breeding stallion. I can;t wait to get him home! He should be here mid-December...just in time for Christmas! :bgrin
Oooohhhh, I have been wondering who was that gorgeous boy! Congrats on him, Mona!!!

Mine is my 06` filly, and my first mini foal also born on our farm. She has Bond, Hobby Horse in her pedigree.

This was taken a few days after she was born, just loved the look on her little face, so funny....

Thanks all....

Tina

This is Coulee Hills Okapi, my only mini! He is a 2006 grullo leopard stud colt and oh so cute!

this is kinda a bad picture of him, but it is him!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

smokapi.jpg

My two are my roan filly Boinaiv's Prancy Zephyr ( Phoebe) and Graced by Starlight (Star)my silver colt. I have only seen them in their winter coats so I am really eager to see what they will look like this spring!

Sorry about the missing avitar , I messed with it and now I can't get the pic back

OK I got it back !

Latest posts

Back