Newest Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
The newest addition to my show string as of Sunday: Hopkins An Image 2 Envy "eddie".

His daddy is Alliance Unforgettable Image who is a AMHR National Grand and Reserve Champion, AMHA 2x Reserve Grand Champion in driving as well as halter and his mom is Ravenwood Aristocrats Painted Envy out of World Champion producer SRF Aristocrat

He is extremely loveable and just an all around great horse for only being a 2 year old. He will be joining my show string for youth (with my boyfriends niece Lily) and amateur with myself. I am blessed to be able to purchase this wonderful boy.

Hopkins_Eddie-11-XL_zps421d453c.jpg
Hopkins_Eddie-5-XL_zps8e0fa0e7.jpg

and of course his baby photo
default_smile.png

Eddie-1-XL_zps337bbe2a.jpg

So that's what miniature horses are supposed to look like. Mine might be a tad....um....well, let's just say they have thick skin. Ahem.

How gorgeous is he?

So that's what miniature horses are supposed to look like. Mine might be a tad....um....well, let's just say they have thick skin. Ahem.

How gorgeous is he?

How gorgeous is he?
Well on the off season mine get a little bigger in the belly perse lol its hard to get down to the barn to work them when it gets extremely cold after the sun goes down and bad weather. But usually when spring breaks I get their conditioning back on track.

Im surprise no one had picked him up yet, he was the cutest foal out of the whole lot. All were beautiful foals but he was just cute as a button

Congrats! He is gorgeous!
thank you
default_smile.png

he looks identical to his two siblings that are mares and they are solid black as well (same dad).

Nice top line! Pretty boy, and adorable baby pic the yellow really makes his color intense. Congrats
default_smile.png

Hes a lovely boy
default_smile.png
Wishing you all the best with him
default_smile.png
Thank you
default_smile.png
We cant wait to start showing him

Beautiful boy, congratulations!
Thank you
default_smile.png
Cant wait to get that spring clip done, get the fuzzies off
default_smile.png

Nice top line! Pretty boy, and adorable baby pic the yellow really makes his color intense. Congrats
default_smile.png
Thank you! I am surprised someone had not snatched him up, he is a beautiful and sweet boy and has done well at the shows.

Congratulations, he is very nice and I'm sure he will do great in the ring.
Thank you we are definitely excited

WOW. lovely and sweet to go with it. you must be in heaven.
Yes I am I have two very nice boys, my stallion is also very sweet as well.

Cute baby picture.
Isnt it though, I dont think i have seen a cuter baby lol

Latest posts

Back