Who Is That In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Royal Salsa-

ASPC 38'' Classic Shetland 5yr old Sabino gelding.

I should have a new picture sometime tonight of a different boy but thats a secrete for now
default_wink.png
:

Little L Acres Clunkers DotCom 6 year old mare. Jenn did the logo for my daughters birthday.

Thanks Jill for creating the rotating avatar for me! Fun! I got to add pics of Little Star, Half Pint, Thunder, Mary Ann and Momma. The mini donkey is my adopted friend, Buddy!

K&Gs Legacy of Hot Shot

A colt we had out of:

Lil Hills Hot Shot x Geo Mar's Midnight Fairy Tail (favorite mare)

This little guy was just a blast as a baby with such a fun personality
default_wub.png
:

(the sheltie I use sometimes in my avatar is our oldest sheltie Amber)

Mona, I'm sure glad you responded about him! Was thinking, "hhmm...he looks familiar" and funny b/c I had fallen in love w/one of his siblings not long ago though he was long since sold.

Beautiful colt by and out of beautiful parents. I think you're in for a treat when you get to see him in person. I've long admired Ravenwood's horses.

Congrats!

My avatar is my gelding, Mouse, "Raftered Hearts Silver Salute" who was born on my oldest son's birthday 3.5 years ago. He's learning to drive, though he's "on hiatus" due to the weather, and has been attempting Hunter class this past year. He's a good sport, though, he's definitely a "diva" at times.

Liz M.

Pictured in my avatar is my 2year old near leopard appy gelding, Six Gems Spotted Fever (Fever) and my 2 year old brother, Timmy.
default_smile.png

The rotating avatars are neat! I will have to figure out how to make one too. *Edited to say Thanks Jill for the new rotating avatar!!

My avatar now has my farm sign and then:

1. Bingo my snowcap stallion, looking forward to his first foals in 2007.

2. Crayonbox Wild River Canyon pinto mare, and my first Miniature.

3. Crayonbox Cash In Your Chips my 2006 leopard colt, love him!! He is very social!
default_wub.png
:

4. Chips a pure Falabella loud leopard appaloosa, and my first stallion. I love his temperament, very laid back for a stallion, and he loves kids. He was my dream come true, as I had always wanted to own a leopard appy since I was a little girl.
default_wub.png
:

5. Crayonbox My Kind Of Rain aka Stormy, a sweet 2yr old filly, I love her eyes!

Last edited by a moderator:
The horse in my avatar is Cross Country All That Jazz a son of Red Boy and a grandson of Rowdy, he is a 34" silver dapple gelding with the sweetest disposition you could find. He does halter, liberty, hunter, jumper and obstacle. He is also green broke to harness so I hope to show him in harness next year if we can get the miles in. Today we are going to a Santa Claus parade:)

Yvonne

p.s. great thread Jill :bgrin

Jill made mine too. Thanks Jill!

After the logo....

Danny, our driving gelding in a race.

Goldie, my palomino pinto mare.

Rose, a black pinto. The photo was taken right after weaning her 3rd foal.

Lotto
default_wub.png
:

Lotto
default_wub.png
:

Lotto
default_wub.png
:

Lotto
default_wub.png
:

Then Jill put Rose in again :lol:

Taxi, my blue eyed pintaloosa mare.

Timber, my buckskin gelding BTU son. But he's not mine any more. I sold him to Florida and he will be leaving soon.

Hoping Jill (poor Jill!) might make me a new one with my new colt Topper in it.

Mine is my filly Semi. She measured in at the World show

at 28 1/2". Haven't decided what she will be doing next year.

All my minis are 31 1/4" and under except one @ 32"...

I LOVE the little ones.
default_smile.png
)

semimares3.jpg

Great thread!

My little guy is WF Mas Corona, our 2000 Stallion, 27.5", son of Sids Husker, 3 crosses to GMB. We bought him in August from Reginald and Cindy Tinsley of Tinsley's Shady Lane Miniatures and Shetlands and he brought us home a top five (out of nine) at Nationals in the 28" and Under Sr. Stallions in September! Cindy is moving to more the ASPC/AMHR horses so she was parting with Corona and we fell in LOVE!! He has the most gorgeous head, IMO, and is very easy to handle. We can't wait to breed him to our mares!!!

Mine is my stallion Bantams Hot Shot. He is a silver sorrel at 32" tall. He loves to be around people. He says his prayers, bows, lays down, kisses and hugs.

Carlene

GoodPoseAlicia-2.jpg

My soulmate and Best buddy ......Canterbury Excalibur from no other than Canterbury Farm Don & Nancy Ritchey in Mississippi....He is now a blooming 2 yr.old Stallion sired by Vermilyea Farms Renegade.

He is pictured with my daughter Kasey & my son Donald

100_0344.jpg

4-9-06001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The filly in my Avatar is Little Folks First Lady because she was the first filly born at Little Folks Farm.

She is the granddaughter of Hemlock Brook Silver Legend and daughter of Hemlock Brooks Silver Express.

She was just 11 days old when she fell asleep on the chaisse lounge on our deck. She ran up the ramp by herself from the back lawn and took every nap there that first summer. It drove her Mom crazy.

Joyce L

This is Cats Baby Ruth (aka Kitty). I just think it's a really cute picture. No fancy pedigree; no show record. But she's perfect for what I got her for.....and that's love.
default_yes.gif
:

Roadrunner Cody's Copy - 25 year old ASPC Classic Shetland stallion.
default_wub.png
: He was All Star Reserve Champion in Model Stallion and 2 Year old Stallion Under back in 1983 before Classics and Moderns split into different showing divisions so he was shown then as Moderns are today.
default_yes.gif
:

Well my current Avatar is of me and one of the foals that I trained for a local breeder. His name is Kojak. He was one of the best little colts that I have ever trained. So how do you get the "rotating Avatar"???? I would love to have one!!!!!

FamilypicssenttoBabe057.jpg

The horse in ours is our mare

A&LM's Rompin cody's Chera Pooh

She is such a sweet heart not to mention great all around mini

She is Grand Champion Pinto (Miniature Division) for the state of NJ in 2006

in 2005 she was Reserve Champion

Next year she will be off because she in foal, due in July she is a maiden mare at 6 years old 33.75"

we will really miss showing her in 07' but can't wait to have a foal from her

"Chera Pooh"

HPNX0041-2.jpg

Mine is our newest stallion On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, a blue roan near leopard overo-loosa
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back