What should I do with Josie and what is happening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pictures of her first day outside!! She ran around so much it was hilarious! Cassie, if you are out there, I can send you another video of her outside and can you post it? Just let me know!
oh Kay she is just the sweetest little baby! I am partial to the palomino's and she is just gorgeous!! Jasmine did such a great job cooking her
default_smile.png

yeah sure send it through and I'll see what I can do... It will have to be when I go home for lunch, as I can't seem to load it up from my work computer but thats ok
default_smile.png

oh Kay she is just the sweetest little baby! I am partial to the palomino's and she is just gorgeous!! Jasmine did such a great job cooking her
default_smile.png

yeah sure send it through and I'll see what I can do... It will have to be when I go home for lunch, as I can't seem to load it up from my work computer but thats ok
default_smile.png
Yes, everyday we count our blessings for a healthy beautiful foal!! I sent the video on over, so let me know if you got it! Thank you so much for doing this! Her white socks get more brilliant everyday! They are all the same height, so her socks match. Oh, I just love her!

She is just adorable
default_yes.gif
I would continue to say a firm "NO" and then ignore her, if she doesn't stop you can teach her when she is a bit older. I usually wait until they are weaned to do any serious training as before it is all just a game to them.

She is just adorable
default_yes.gif
I would continue to say a firm "NO" and then ignore her, if she doesn't stop you can teach her when she is a bit older. I usually wait until they are weaned to do any serious training as before it is all just a game to them.
Ok, she is getting better!! She got scours, but I treated it tonight and hopefully it will clear up!! I forgot about the worming, and we also didn't have any on hand because we have to get ours out of town. She went outside again today though and I will post some pics of that too!

Here is another picture of her giving kisses and also trying to kiss/bite my nose!! Good thing she doen't have barely any teeth yet!!

9 days old kissing 2.JPG

9 days old kissing 3.JPG

I had an experienced mini breeder tell me to give her pepto bismal, so she got that, a bum wash, and vasaline, so hopefully she feels better soon!!

She has a new game she likes to play outside!!! She runs as fast as she can up to the fence and puts on the brakes to stop a foot from it. She will run back and forth through the pasture and do this, it is the funniest thing! Also, if her momma gets in the way she turns on her little attitude and does a little trick! She is just a character!
default_smile.png

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/del+mars+magic+moon+buckeroo

Here is Josie's pedigree!! I mentioned earlier that buckeroo was her great great great grandpa, but I looked again and he is her great great grandpa!!!! He is also her great great great grandpa, because he is in her bloodlines TWICE!!!!!! She definetly has a good look to her, and hopefully she grows up to look more like the arab type miniature rather than the traditional mini!

Josie's scours is getting a little better. She had to have her temp taken today, but I was suprised to see that she was a little trooper! I was so proud of her. She also picked up all of her feet for me without a fight. She is progressing nicely and new pics are coming soon, and also hopefully a video!

Thank you and yes I want to show her but it would only be in our open horse shows in town. I want to show her in 4-h buy we just have toget tr mini program started for next year! If I can't show her I wanna show Jasmine! Josie's cannon bone is 8 1/2 inches. How tall do you think she will get? I heard you can determine tat by measuring the cannon bone! Her dad was 29" and her mom is 35"!

Latest posts

Back