What should I do with Josie and what is happening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little Josie is so cute!!! She runs around with those little, long legs! She will hold her tail like an arabian, but she has no hair on her tail barely, so it just looks like a little stick with fur on it! Ha ha!

We measured her cannon bone and did the math

8.5x4+2 and she willl probably be 34-36in. Her mom is 35" and her dad is 29" so we will see! She is sure growing fast though!!

Your filly is just precious! Love her color too! And, yes, they are so much fun to watch.................doing their sliding stops before a fence! LOL

Kay those pics are amazing, she looks so fancy strutting her stuff
default_smile.png
I love her feather duster tail too
default_yes.gif

There I'll another more recent video coming soon!! The one posted isn't very recent! Thank you for all of your comments. She is our little blessing and we are so grateful and we love her so much!! Her scours is gone now!

Little Josie had her feet cut for the first time yesterday! We were so proud of her for being so good! It really helps that our farrier loves our mini donkeys and our mini horses! He is so gentle and loving towards them! Anyway, she was so well behaved and I will post a pic later of her, with her new little hatler on!

Yes she is very clever! I have a video that is way better than the other one, but it at least gives you the idea of what she is like!
default_smile.png
I will try to send the other video over to Cassie again! I ran the clippers by her for the first time, thinking she was gonna freak out, but she looked at it like it was something she had seen a million times! I could clip her feet, ears, nose, and anywhere I wanted to! I was so surprised and I think she will be like her mom when she grows up! I will try to post more pictures soon!

Another video is coming!!!!!! Cassie will be posting it!! It is a more recent one than the last one that was posted, so keep updated!!!

Good I can't wait
default_smile.png

Kay could you change your title please as it makes it easier now that there are so many mares due.

Thanks
default_smile.png

go to your first post and click on edit post and then "full editor" there you can change it
default_thumbup.gif

I tried the full editor thing and I couldn't find it anywhere! I went to my first post and clicked on edit, by the quote button and I couldn't find it there! Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Kay, I will do the video tonight hopefully for you
default_smile.png

Its really hard to explain how to change the heading... but here are some pics to help you
default_smile.png

1. Go to the first page of your thread and hit edit.

1.jpg

2. go to bottom of typing screen and hit use full editor

2.jpg

3. Go to the top, into topic Title

3.jpg

4.Backspace what you have written previously and start typing in what you want to write.

4.jpg

5. Go to the bottom of the typing screen and hit sbumit modified post

5.jpg

6. your thread name should now be changed in the main screen
default_smile.png

6.jpg

Hope that helps Kay, and you can work it out ;) Its great once you know how to do it
default_smile.png
but it took me ages to figure out good luck!

Latest posts

Back