What happened

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay, I can appreciate you wanting to stick up for your forum friend but there are several copies of this so called transcript floating around, and I've been told you hold a copy in your hand. I find it funny how only a few select people are given these transcripts while others are being told sorry, you can't have a copy. Don't see how that is any better then what started this whole mess to begin with. But as far as Marty is concerned, Marty is a big girl and can answer for herself and perhaps she needs to in this matter. I'm not saying either way that she did or didn't have anything to do with this, as I don't know myself.

[SIZE=12pt]i don't understand if it wasn't a big deal why is it all so hush, hush about who was there and doing the "venting" , i can see from the parts that are left of it a few that were involved
default_sad.png
, the whole thing is too bad, and Lisa, you are such a good, honest person, i'm am sorry you are so hurt by others "fun". and i agree with the statement "what is wrong with people?"...ugh...Nikki[/SIZE]

Perhaps all the speculation about this is far worse than what actually occured? I would like to think so. MAYBE knowing the whole truth would be helpful in this situation. . .but then again, maybe not.

And Sheryl - here I am adding to the speculation (because I KNOW absolutely zero about what was said on the "other" forum), but I know one thing that you were questioning on the post last night was how could someone have visited the other area and not known what was going on? MAYBE that sort of thing didn't go on there all the time, you could miss a few days here and not know what was said on this forum. Or maybe it did, I really don't know. Or maybe someone that visited there went there specifically for a reason and didn't care to pay attention to other things going on there because they were visiting that area for other specific reasons.

Initially when I came here I just paid attention to what was being said on the mini forum, now I also like to visit the Back Porch because I feel like I "know" some people better and I am interested in them outside of just miniature horses.

I should really probably just keep my thoughts to myself because I'm probably not helping, but that really was my intention.
default_wub.png

default_no.gif
I am not
default_new_shocked.gif
, and yes, thought at first would like to know who was behind it, but more I think about it, maybe I do not, just in case someone who as you say (respect), could make a difference.

The only problem now, is some which did not have anything to do with it, might be blamed.

All I can say is I wish it had been taken down as soon as it was known.

http://www.123greetings.com/events/christm...p/friend24.html

aren't you glad we're not in high school anymore *sigh*

and if this is going to be discussed further, why doesn't someone post the so-called "transcript" so people can stop hinting around about the matter without ever actually saying what was said?

I for one would like to be clued in.

Last edited:
Well, I'd LOVE to read the transcript.

Someone just told me privately that tons of people have asked her if I had something to do with the secret forum
default_wacko.png

I'd love to read the transcript too!! If for whatever reason, it can't be shared here, can someone send it to me? Please.

Sheryl this is Mary Lous forum. It is only out of respect for her that I did not post what I had and I said that clearly last night. I know that Mary Lou has a lot going on right now and felt the decision should be hers. My feeling was that if Mary Lou feels it is appropriate she will post them.

Kay,

I never asked for the transcripts to be posted here. I asked for them to be emailed to me. Again, how is it okay to email them to others and not me?

And no I am not "attacking" you. Just a question.

Nevermind.....I got a copy.

It would be really enlightening to be able to see "what" was said. I've heard from so many people and who's the "bad guys" is different every time. If I were involved, and I didn't do anything mean, I'd actually WANT it shared so people would know I wasn't being nasty.

Kaykay, if you've already sent certain people copies you might as well share with the rest of us, whether by email or on the forum.

I have not a dad blasted thing to do with this so leave me out of it.

I visited occasionally there to talk about my son and that is it.

They had a few boards over there and I visisted only the main board and didn't know what was going on over at the other boards, never even bothered to check them.

I didn't know what was going on with the other board where the plan was and had no idea of any kind of thing some of them were up to.

After the whole plot was exposed last night I was as surprised as the rest of you.

My feelings are that they set people up to fight here on LB and I think that is just plain wrong. I don't understand why they had to do that. It seems it was one persons plan and the others jumped in and said go for it. I spoke to some members about it last night trying to find out what happened and and why and I was told it was some kind of experiment or test to see which group on LB would fight about the shock collar thread. In other words, they deliberately posted a topic that would be "HOT". I was told they were sorry about it and were going to admit it was a hoax in the end, but it was too late.

As for myself I feel like a stupid fool who bared my heart and soul over there trying to connect with Michael and get healings, my loss of faith. That's all, and it was supposed to be private.

As for Lisa she is very hurt also as she too bared her private feelings too. She has asked Mona to remove her account from LB. Give her time.

Please stop all this

its starting to get almost as bad as the original thread

if you read all the posts from start to finish

you can see tempers flaring

please?

dawn

P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

lets try to remember that

Last edited by a moderator:
Like some others I have no clue what happened. I don't read the main forum anymore since I don't have minis. Its a shame whatever happened, it must of been pretty bad as Lisa is a tough cookie, I always enjoyed her posts...I hope she comes back.

I too visited that site BY INVITATION and was under the impression that that was the ONLY way anyone ever visited there. It wasnt a secret site but rather a private one. I hadnt been there in months just no time but the original intent as I understand it was good. I have no idea what happened as this is the first I have heard of it because I havent been there but like Marty I visited only certain areas of the site and those areas were very helpful to me. Just like here I didnt post often but it was a respite at certain times when I needed it. I feel sad for those from this site who ended up hurt and also for some at that site who really were there for the help the site provided.

Well, shoot me if you want, but I'm going to defend the people on the "secret" forum. I have NO clue what has gone down in the last few days, I've been dealing with some serious personal family issues...

Many of you don't know me as I haven't been a regular poster in a long time, but you can tell by my number of posts, I used to be very active. However, I have been here and have kept up with most of the stuff that goes on here. This forum is NOT always a happy place and some of you rip others to shreds just for the fun of it I think. That is one of the reasons I no longer post much. However, there are many many people on here with good hearts and that's what keeps me coming back. I just no longer share my personal life here...

That said, I am one of the members of THAT forum. It's NOT a secret forum, that's just silly. It's a forum where a group of like-minded, open-minded individuals have gathered to share their stories and their lives. Everyone in that group has experienced things that most "normal" or "average" people haven't. Most people don't quite understand us, yet we understand each other very well because we have so many similar traits. We are a support group for people with unique gifts or talents that many people just do not understand or are not willing ot understand.

NOW, I'm going to say, that I know all of the people on that forum have hearts of gold and would do ANYTHING for someone in need. I was not part of whatever went down, but I do know that no harm could have been meant by it.

Don't any of you have "off" days where things get to you and you want to act out? I know I do. I don't know what happened, but I'm gathering my friends may have just had an "off" time and were trying to vent some? It happens to the best of us and those of you who think it doesn't are not being honest with yourselves.

So, like I said, shoot me if you want
default_wink.png
I really couldn't care less. I just don't want to see people drug through the mud on either side of this situation. To anyone who was hurt by anything that happened, on either side of it, my sympathies to you and I hope you can move past it...Lifes too short to hold grudges...

((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) to all!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was a frequent visitor to the "secret site"

Nothing secret at all.

I also posted on both sites on the threads involved- not to "stirr the pot" but because I had experience of the situation and relevant input.

I do not even think it was inflammatory- not when I was on anyway- I was not on yesterday so perhaps I missed it turning nasty??

I see NO reason to attempt to justify myself or my input- it was a PRIVATE Forum where you should have attended by invitation only, and if things were said they were said IN PRIVATE not intended to be hurtful, merely to let off steam, and they went, we thought, no further.

I feel we have been betrayed but I have to tell you, to my knowledge, Lisa was NEVER discussed directly or by implication, so I am not at all sure why she should feel so deathly insulted by something that was not about her and that she was not intended to see anyway??

Hopefully we will get our Forum running again, but this time it will be protected more rigorously.

There is no law against friends talking that I am aware of, and if you listen at keyholes you are very likely to hear things you may not like, however, nothing was EVER said maliciously or with intent to hurt- after all if that had been the intention surely we would have said it outright to the people concerned???

Good Grief, you should know me well enough by now to realise I would NEVER say anything behind someones back that I was not prepared to repeat to their face!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back