What happened

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said last night on the other thread that I had my part in this. We all acted very childish and it came back to bite us in the butt. The other forum was a good place where a lot of good was done. The venting area was just that--for venting--and it was meant to be private. The thread about starting a thread was MEANT to be fun and goofy. It did turn into a regular vent and again--what anyone said there was meant to be private. Whoever brought it all out is stirring more up than our little group ever did. If anyone here had personal emails or IMs where they were irritated with someone and venting had that brought out made public how would you feel? I fully accept that turnabout is fair play and said so on the other forum's thread. This was one thread on one very large forum where there was so much love and support shared. Even those that are healers or whatever else are human beings and need to vent. No where that I know of were Lisa or Kay ever mentioned. I will say again that I am sorry for those who were hurt in this. What started as a bit of fun turned bad and I am sorry for those hurt--including MA and our group that was betrayed.

Apology accepted, but why in the world would you do it, If you know thered be heat. Thats not funny!
default_wacko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back