What happened

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crponies

Reaction score
She didn't get in trouble or something did she? Why does it say she is unregistered? If this is supposed to be a hush, hush situation please just remove this post. I'm just really confused.

I think Lisa was really hurt by the secret forum situation that was being dealt with on the main forum... I tried Emailing her, but she hasn't responded. I hope it's just a glitch or she's taking a break from it all and will be back soon. *sigh*
default_no.gif

Yes, she left, I saw that last night. I was going to send her a message & she was gone--I was dismayed to see that, she's one of the people I admire most on this forum and it won't be the same with her not here.

I was thinking the same thing what is it with the secret forum thingy?

maybe ive been on the back porch to long

dawn

There isn't a secret forum...it was just another forum for a different topic all together. There was one post that was meant one way and taken another, that was spread around with just one little part of it and now a lot of people are hurt. It is just a sad, sad thing. One part of one thread out of an entire forum has exploaded.

From what I understand (which really isn't much), there was another forum where some LB members were "venting" and "making fun" of LB and it's members. Something about they thought LB was too quiet and they wanted to liven it up, so played some sort of "joke" on the Shock Collar thread which according to one member was going to be revealed at some time. Some members who read what was said on the other forum, were extremely hurt by what was said and who said it. Lisa was one of them.

This is just what I gathered from reading the post last night, which really isn't much. The other forum has been locked, so no way to see what was said.

Whoever hurt Lisa gets this
default_torch.gif
..... and this
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

She is one of the the nicest and most fair person this forum has ever known.

Last edited:
I have no idea what happened, and really cannot imagine Lisa not being "here"
default_no.gif

I'm really, really sad and surprised by what I've been gathering this morning, not about Lisa, but about the situation that has upset her and shocked by who some of the culprits apparently are.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_no.gif
This is just so sad..Lisa was such a nice person... This brings back memories of high school.. Teenage games. But it is sad when they are played by so called "adults" :arg!
default_thumbdown.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif

default_no.gif
default_no.gif

That's all I'm going to say....otherwise I might say something nasty.....but what is wrong with people.....
default_sad.png

~kathryn

As long as people can hide behind their computer and not face people they will say and do alot of mean things. These are people that wouldnt have the balls to say it to their faces. They are known as cowards. Look at the mom & daughter team that pushed that poor depressed girl to suicide on myspace! May they rot in hexx. What comes around goes around.

Now how do we get Lisa back???

And get rid of the trouble makers?

Some people dont realize how words can hurt and do so much damage, think before you speak (or Post).

I too hope she comes back I always look forward her posts with her great knowledge of minis. Kathy

default_no.gif
It is so disappointing to think highly of someone...and find out that they are not the kind of person that they have led you to believe.
default_no.gif

I don't know why anyone would find any fun in this...even if they hadn't gotten caught. :DOH!

I am totally clueless as always, do not know what happened but I am very sorry to hear Lisa is gone.
default_no.gif

I have no clue either, but if someone left because of someone else playing a "joke", or whatever, it just goes to show that age doesn't necessarily mean maturity! The culprits? whoever they are, are showing themselves to be very immature!

This is saposed to be a fourm were people can learn and talk and have fun with and about the miniature horses, why has it come to this , were people are hurting other people,its wrong, i didnt know lisa to well, but have talked to her mildly, she is a very nice person, this isnt highschool,! urg lisa hope u come back!!!

I do not in any way shape or form want to keep this going. So many people are hurting and I am so sad. But I want to make it very clear that MARTY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. NOTHING. If anyone is emailing her please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back