Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my... It's 12:15 and I'm sick and looking out the window of this RV watching Summer... She is keeping me in stitches... I am SOOO tired. I'm kinda bored, I can't read anymore because I burned my eyes out reading Lexis entire post! Lol so I'm going to post some pictures on here for you guys.

You poor thing. Hurry up Summer, Mum needs some sleep!

Here is one of Dusty (daddy) that the sweet girl that bought him, Kelbi, sent me today. I'm so proud of my boy!!

Then here's one from Sunday, we had some storms come thru and sometimes I just like to hang out in the barn while its raining, it's so peaceful.

Cotton looking like an angel...

A picture of my horse Reds eye, I was really proud of this pic!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks countrymini.
default_smile.png

I sound pretty pathetic huh ?? Lol

oh you poor thing, any chance your hubby can swap with you for a few hours while you are able to get some rest?

lovely pics! Red is beautiful!

Great photos. How did you get that retro look? Don't worry, you don't sound pathetic at all lol

Well, I wish I would have thought of having him swap with me for a couple of hours a little earlier! Lol

I slept for an hour, I'm up again and guess what!!?? Nothing's happening! Haha! I'm going to catch 30 more minutes...

There is an app called Instagram, and it has different filters you can use to enhance your pics! I love it, it really makes your pics pop sometimes! I love taking pictures! Can you tell? I think I only got asked once for updated pictures on here! Lol

Good morning! No baby yet, but ummm is this poo an indication of something about to happen ?? image.jpg

That was the biggest one but there were about 6 other small piles if cow pies, it looked just like cow poo, we had cows so I know that look anywhere!!

What do you think of her tummy this morning ? Has it moved forward ? I have more pictures I will post soon, I'm posting from my phone and some of my pics were upside down and sideways.

image.jpg

Morning Mindy,

I'll keep my cell with me today if you need anything. Looking close.

She was clingy but irritable at the same time. She looked more red to me, it will be sideways but ill post the picture. I still can't get any milk, and strangely she wanted me to rub on her udders

Thanks Callie!! I got your number programmed in my phone!

Thanks Diane! Send good vibes my way this she has this baby during the day today!! I'm not sure I can handle another night!
default_sad.png

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Diane I was about to eat before I read your cow patty description!
default_thud.gif
Lol
Mindy don't leave her for more than 5 mins cos cow patties is normally the last thing to look for.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I wish, I would have been there a week ago.
default_smile.png

what colour is her hooha?

I will fly out there! I want to be somewhere warm!

Hey I knew I have seen that little boy before! I am friends with Kelbi on Facebook, he really is the cutest little thing! I think Summer is getting ready to share her little one with us
default_smile.png

Renee it's somewhat redder today, I will run in the house and post some comparison pictures.

Come on Lexi!! It should be in the low 70's today !! Yay!! Yes Kelbi bought Dusty, well Trigger as she calls him, from me about 3 weeks ago. I'm so proud of her and Dusty! She is doing awesome with him and it made letting him go so much easier knowing he is being taken care of and getting out in the show ring! It's where he belongs!! And it's easier knowing that soon I will have a little Dusty Jr running around here!! How's your Summer and Dive doing? They are both so beautiful!! Dive?? LOL stupid phone! DOVE

Latest posts

Back