Stallions for 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread! I love seeing everyones stallions! Keep em coming!
default_saludando.gif

We will be using 4 stallions again in 2009. Our A stallion, Jandt's Chief Good Thunder (GT), our younger A stallion Echo's Golden Arrogance (Ari), our B stallion, MiLo's Buckeye Captain Mack Splash (Mack) and making his debut will be
MiLo's Just For The Ladies (Jessie):

JessiefaceS.jpg

JessiebodyS.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW, there are some really beautiful stallions here!! I have to say Donna, your boy has got to be my favorite!! He's stunning!
This is my one and only stallion, so he'll have "all the pleasure" next year...
default_wink.png

rockymain.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]MLF Buckeroos Cerulean Supreme[/SIZE] (31.5" buckskin)

Sire: Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (32.25" Buckskin)

Dam: Boones Little Blue Kitten (30.5" Black)

rocky2.jpg
rocky.jpg

rocky3.jpg

He arrived just this Spring, from Florida into a cold, late April Canadian Blizzard! I bred him to 5 of my mares for 2009, so we are excited to see what he produces.
I love them both!! Mona your boy...what a neck, and love his color!!!!
default_wub.png

I have 2 Boys
default_smile.png
But Only using 1 of them for 09.

MCMs Silver Cloud - "Tazer"
default_wub.png

2006 AMHA/AMHR Black & White Tobiano Stallion 30"

-Homozygous for Black-

He Gets Jazz (For Sure) and "Maybe" Jadis, Sapphire & an Outside Mare.

tazer20monthsold.JPG
tazer20monthsold6.JPG
tazer20monthsold7.JPG

and then there's

MMMTC Unexpected Ice Storm - "Allure"
default_wub.png

2007 AMHA/AMHR Smokey Grullo Pinto Stallion 29.25"

Reserve Grand Champion Stallion his First Show Out!

He is on my 2009 Show String
default_smile.png

He will be showing in Open Halter 2yo Stallions 29" - 31"

and Multi Color Stallions & Geldings with High Plains Training Center
default_aktion033.gif

100_0532.jpg
100_0533.jpg

This is my only stallion now for next year, hope to be breeding 4-5 mares

just hitting..... 27.75" AMHA/AMHR *Rowdy* tested positive for Homozygous for Tobiano

cad05e82.jpg

Here is our boy - SRF Buckshot, 3 year old, 30" grandson of Buck on Broadway and also Ramblin Starbuck. AMHA, AMHR & PtHA. Just earned his Open Pinto Championship (with 75 points in halter, 70 points in trail in hand, & 11 in hunter).

Thanks again to Sawmill River Farm for letting us buy him as a weanling!!!

Buckshot_5_20_08edited.jpg

Wow Erica and Riverdance!! You guys are going to have some nice foals on the way!!!
default_wub.png

Here is our stallion, Aloha Acres California Dreamin. He went World Champion Amateur Jr. Stallions this year and then also was Top 5 in open with his amateur owner showing him. His sire First Knights Dream Come True was the Unanimous National Champion Get of Sire this year and is siring some amazing foals. Then his dam is a direct daughter of Bond Chauncey. He will be back out in the show ring again in 2009 as a two year old stallion and also will be begin breeding some mares for some 2010 foals too. Looking forward to getting him back in the show ring and can't wait to see what he produces in 2010.

woody5.jpg

061_023.jpg

054_046.jpg

Monty002.jpg

RFP Time Is Money, ASPC/AMHR. Congress Modern Under Halter Champion, Congress Reserve Modern Under Roadster Champion, sire to Congress & AMHR Nationals champions. We expect only a few foals out of "Monty" next year.

TommyPinto.jpg

D&S Tom E. Hawk, ASPC/PtHA, AMHR pending. Congress Grand Champion Modern Pleasure Stallion, Congress Reserve Grand Champion Modern Formal Pleasure Driving, Sire to Congress Grand Champions. We always anticipate Tommy foals every year.

Knights2.jpg

Excaliber's Knights & Days, ASPC, AMHR pending. 2-time Congress Reserve Grand Champion Under Modern Stallion, Congress Reserve Modern Harness Champion, sired by D&S Tom. E Hawk. Knight's first foal will be coming in 2009.

EclipseDriving.jpg

Vermilyea Farm's Stylish Eclipse, AMHR/AMHA. 7-time Reseve National Halter Champion, AMHR National Grand Champion Pleasure Driver 30"-32", sire to numerous Natonal champions. We are expecting soem great foals out of Eclipse.

GalahantHalter.jpg

Excaliber's Sir Galahant, AMHR. 2-time AMHR National Reserve Halter Champion, sire to National Champions. We are expecting limited foals out of Galahant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are 3 of my 4.

Arions Playboy Destiny 31" dunskin ( much more golden than the photo shows) ~Alvadar Double Destiny x Sids Bunny~

playboyarion.jpg

Samis Soap Suds 32" perlino ~Celebration Tennessee Legend x Samis Lana Banana~

9-1-2007soapsuds.jpg

And the first year for this one....

Lucky Four Superstar Select 32.5 black ~Lucky Four Sugar Boys Superstar X Brewers Orion Dainty Delight~

select072208.jpg

I have one other but don't have photos here.......

MARYSTOWNS EXPLOSIVE ECHO HOF - AMHA/AMHR 28" Palomino Pinto

2007 Reserve National Champion Sr. Stallion Under.

AMHR Hall of Fame Halter Horse

AMHR National All Star

Featured in Outstanding Miniature Horse Stallions: Past and Present

Sire: Little Kings Buck Echo

Dam: Deiles Noise Maker

echoliz02.jpg

He is our one and only and we plan to breed 2 of our mares to him next year. He is available to a few select outside mares.

Wow Erica and Riverdance!! You guys are going to have some nice foals on the way!!!
default_wub.png

Thank you. I am really looking forward to the foals. I am hoping for a filly year as I am so overdue. 4 years of mostly colts gets hard.
default_wink.png

Windchaser has several foals coming. I have been keeping most of his fillies, sold one of my better ones to Albahurst. If I get lucky and have several fillys by him, I guess I will have to try and pick and choose who to sell.

His first filly was old enough to breed 2 years ago and her fist foal is now an AMHA World Champion. I knew his daughters could be great breeders!!

Desperado has more foals coming and if they are anything like this years two, it will be hard to sell them!!

Here are our two "main men" - Khornerstone KpM by Khemosabi+++// will be breeding 2 or 3 of our own mares in 2009 and however many outside mares he gets....

2boysvignettesmall.gif

Woodstock North's Who's Appy Now (HOF) will be breeding most of our mini mares this year, although we'll also be breeding a few to our Jr. Stallion....

DRK What's the Buzz (these are yearling pix, he's due for another photo shoot this spring!)

black tobiano snowcap Pintoloosa....

a_jjbuzzweb.jpg
db_jjbuzz-NO-lotto-web1.jpg

buckshothalter.jpg

So happy to have Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot ....He is such a sweeetie... truly enjoy him. I am greatly looking forward to having fun with him next year.

He is a Boones Little Buckeroo and Komokos Little King Supreme grandson ....and a Little Kings Buckwheat son

we are hoping for a buckskin pinto foal from our mare ....

smiles Lynn Sheridan

Well, we may have one for next year.

A King Lee daughter bred to my BTU son, Tango, not the greatest picture, it is me that is bad, not the horse.

tangoa.jpg

Then for 2010 it will be Zipit, my Zorro son that I got later in the year and just did not want a late baby.

zipit2.jpg

I'm really impressed with the wonderful stallions listed so far. Going to be an awesome '09

Very lovely horses.

I see all show horses but I'll contribute if I may but I'm sorry I don't have any professional pictures. Just me and my little Kodak is all.

This is my Nick, the most sweetest stallion every was. I love him very much. He has given me 4 very wonderful babies.

NickprojectMarch08-1.jpg

and here is Nick's last contribution, Brite Star and Noelle. I realize about the droppy noseband as I couldn't make the halter fit right and bring it up further and didn't have another one.
default_no.gif

This is Brite Star, my pride and joy

BriteStarChristmas.jpg

This is Noelle. I have no idea why she is stretching herself out like a goober- was not my idea

NoelleChristmas08.jpg

This is Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito I purchased this summer from Stacy

I have one mare bred to him

Apep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We're expecting at least 4 (possibly 5, have one left to preg. test) foals this spring sired by Sky:

102_3567.jpg

102_2546.jpg

As for breeding season 2009, do believe my handsome new guy, Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome, will get 4 mares, (don't think I'll cross him on my app mare, haven't decided what I'm going to do with her yet..)( unless I find that buckskin mare I so want then 5 lol ) Doc has 3 babies due in 2009, Chesa I believe still owns one or two of the mares, another was sold, I'm SOOO hoping the new owner(s) get in contact when the babies arrive!

dochead.jpg

(photo courtesy of Tami, all I have now are fuzzy pics lol can't wait til spring to clip!)

f.jpg

(photo courtesy of Chesa)

Sky may not get any action next year (oh he'll hate me) unless I let him cover my app mare, did like the resulting foal from the cross, guess we'll see.. We have a maiden filly that my sister is wanting to cross on the tiny app boy we have for his first foal, not sure if we'll keep him or geld him

100_2092.jpg

100_1865.jpg

Can't wait for the 2010 babies by Doc, have high hopes for this boy
default_wub.png
Then in 2010/2011 depending on maturity and if he turns out like I hope, we may be tossing our Buckeroo grandson into the line-up

Royal.png

Back