Stallions for 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for what is arriving in 2009, we have 1 Corona baby, 1 Spirit baby (to be born here but by an outside mare so it won't be our baby), 1 Little Kings Little Buckeroo aka Junior baby, and a Glenns General Patton baby!
default_wub.png

Who we plan to breed in 2009 is still subject to change, but so far we're planning on Spirit (Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow) getting 4 of our mares (and he has some outside action too
default_laugh.png
). I know what he can produce because I've seen them, but I'm SO excited to see what he does for us. Still can't believe this stallion is standing in our barn!
default_new_shocked.gif
Spirit comes from 3 consectutive generations of World Champion, World GRAND Champion and World Champion Get of Sire stallions.

31" perlino, EE, AA, nn, LWO negative - I'm gonna get 100% buckskins out of all of my "red" mares!
default_risa8.gif

spirithalterwebpjb5nohalter2.jpg

Then Corona (WF Mas Corona, son of Sids Husker) has 2 of our mares lined up, then he's going out on a lease for the rest of the season.

27.5" stallion, 4X world/national top ten in both open and ammy. Eastern Regional Champion Amateur Senior Stallion (unanimous - before the classes were divided by height), Area IV Champion Senior Stallion 30" & Under and went on to earn Reserve Champion Senior Stallion, Under - with me at the lead showing against really, really tall horses, all with trainers at the lead. We were really proud of our "little" guy showing he could hold his own.
default_wub.png

IMG_9672-2.jpg

And this is a pic of him in his Champion class at Area IV. You can see how tiny he is compared to his competition.

coronaareaivgrchampclass.JPG

And last but not least is Merlin (Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin), 29-30" solid non-fading black SON of Buckeroo. He may not get any mares of ours in 2009, but we'll see. I have 2 picked out for him, but just don't know if I want that many babies. We'll see. He does have some outside action lined up, so he'll be happy.
default_laugh.png
Merlin has a beautiful head, perfectly straight legs, awesome topline and tailset. We're really pleased with him and can't believe we actually got him. Also, I initially purchased him as a co-owner, but have since bought 100% ownership of him.

Merlin1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.
default_wub.png

Here are my boys
default_wub.png

First is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai. We are expecting a few foals by him in '09 and will breed him back to at least 2 mares. Bonsai is paternal brother to Candylands Best Kept Secret out of a Buckeroo/Stouts Golden Feather granddaughter.

Bonsai-EMHC2008.jpg

Next is Spirit Thunders Broadway Express. We are expecting 4 foals by him in '09...and have a few mares in mind for him next year as well. He is a son of Mountain Meadows D's American Express out of a BOB daughter.

Broadway8-2008.jpg

And then we have Rowbuck Buck A Luck By George. He is expecting 3 foals next year, only 1 will be ours. Not sure if we'll be using him much next year as we're leaning towards the taller ones...so he technically is for sale...but he might still have at least one girlfriend
default_smile.png
Please excuse the not great pasture picture!

buckleft5-24-08.jpg

There certainly are some gorgeous stallions out there...can't wait to see everyone's foals!

Tracy

We will be having one foal in 2009 out of my new boy C Chief Proud Eagle, and we will be breeding three mares to him for 2010 foals.

Please excuse the not so great photos taking pictures by yourself with out any help is really difficult.
default_wink.png

100_5409-1.jpg

100_5410-1.jpg

Everyone's stallions are so nice!
default_new_shocked.gif
You all should be proud.

Well, I am expecting two foals from my main man in 09' with two mares for sure to be bred to him in 09' and may have an additional depending on whether I decide I want more then two or not. Without futher wait. Here HE IS!
default_wub.png

SG Little Blue Thunder- AMHA/AMHR 30" blessing from God! He will always be my favorite miniature horse. National Champion sire. Pictured at 16 years old!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
59_thundertmhv1.jpg

WOW handsome men out there!!!!

I'll be using my boy CCMF Frankie Blue Eyes - aka Freedom - for the first time next year. Can't wait to see what we'll get!!!!

He is a tobiano/sabino/frame/splash pintaloosa.
default_smile.png

FreedomPretty003editWEB.jpg

FreedomNekkid038cropwebfront.jpg

FreedomPretty014smallWEB-1.jpg

He should have two 2010 foals. I can't wait!!!

We have not had him long enough to clip, or take decent pics, but here is a random one of our boy, Lays Mister Baby Blue Eyes, 2005 AMHR 29" Grullo

th_horseshow036.jpg

Here's the ONLY "all" boy I will EVER have, Kahoka Palomino Emblem aka "Trystan"

kahokapalominoemblem.jpg

Tryst.jpg

Driving-1-1.jpg

Here's the ONLY "all" boy I will EVER have, Kahoka Palomino Emblem aka "Trystan"
kahokapalominoemblem.jpg

Tryst.jpg

Driving-1-1.jpg
Whitney,

I just drool every single time you post a pic of him!
default_drool5.gif
Which by the way, isn't nearly often enough!
default_wink.png
The Kohoka horses are very unique and way before their time. Not many people really know much about them but I've done some research and they are, in my opinion, the first (earliest) line of consistently true golden palominos. I believe they started on a farm in MO. Kohoka, MO I believe.

You have something special there!!

Beautiful Stallions everyone!
default_smile.png
I've got to wipe the drool off my laptop lol
default_wink.png

Here's some of our 2009 breeding aged stallions.

JNR's Medicine Man 20yrs old this year and still consistently producing show animals that are winning in the arena in both halter and performance!

medicinetrot.jpg

Pleasant Views Simply Irresistable2006 Black leopard colt Sired by JNR's Medicine Man I just love this guy he was undefeated in 2yr old halter stallions last year! And I'm really looking forward to show him as a Senior, as well as driving!

Featherarmada4.jpg

Our Newest purchase CCMF Castlerocks Florida Spotty Buckskin Leopard What can I say his picture says it all he is stunning showed a little bit in AMHA shows and won several Supremes in halter as a yearling!

spotty.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Jessica

One more try to get a better pic loaded....

horseshow041.jpg

...and here he is not looking very "studdish" hee hee...

horseshow155.jpg

My one stallion is CR Lakota Renegade- son of Carousel Designer Legacy.... Here's just some pics in the pasture....

Renegadeface08.jpg

RenegadepastureApril08.jpg

RenprettyheadApril08.jpg

And then there's my love, Grays Smoke Signal- known as Bob to his friends. He is a son of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin. He is pictured here at 18 years old. He had not been in harness in 7 years and this was only about the 5th time he had been driven this spring.

BobHarnessShow408.jpg

BobHeadShow408.jpg

A small pic of him at about 8 or 9 years old....

Bob.jpg

We don't have any mares bred for 2009 to our stallion but we will be breeding a mare to him in 2009. Country Star Buddy Jewel is an ASPC/AMHR 36" black visual frame overo and our pride and joy.
default_wub.png
He is the start to our ASPC/AMHR breeding program and we couldn't be any happier. What makes him even more special to me, is that his sire is my much-loved show gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister.
default_wub.png
Buddy will be bred to his first mare in 2009 and we are extremely excited to see what he produces.

I don't have any professional photos of him yet as we've only had him a few months. We will hopefully be getting some show shots soon.

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0157-3.jpg

DSC_0032-2.jpg

In 2009 We are expecting foals from our very missed stallion! Fallen Ash Farms Brave Hero...he passed away this october due to liver failure!
default_bye-sad.gif
It will be our first and last foals from Brave Hero
default_no.gif
But we are hoping for some nice ones to hold onto to make him live on at our place!! And we have another foal coming from our stallion Kegleys Lasting Impression a world top 10 stallion. And hopefully in the spring I will breed my new fella Laurel Acres Double Vision to one mare if hes ready!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

heroshead07.jpg

hero2.jpg

Impression

Kegley.jpg

And Double Vision

doublevision2-1.jpg

double20vision-1.jpg

Well I only have one stallion on the place right now, and that is Alladdin:

alladdin07liz.jpg

alladdinhead1.jpg

I have one mare expecting an Alladdin foal this year, Stepper.

In 2010, I will have to try a mare or two with my newest boy, he will be a 2yo by then:

turbo5.jpg

So many gorgeous stallions posted
default_wub.png

We will be using several new jr Stallions in 09 in addition to these boys

But our main guy - Grahams Little King Lee - aspc/amhr/foundation - homozygous for black, tobiano - carries 1 splash and 1 sabino gene as well - Double Superior HOF Sire and sire of multiple National and Congress Grand and Reserve Grand offspring - interesting fact is that he has never been bodyclipped or had his neck sweated - this is a straight from the pasture photo at age 13 in his natural coat that always shines

lee0516.jpg

Kewpies Paposa of Arenosa - aspc/amhr/amhr/foundation another stallion who is a HOF Superior Sire

papo0503E_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Paposa's Mirror Image - aspc/amhr/foundation and 100% arenosa - a Jr stallion whose first test foal crop have been most impressive

image071.jpg

Obsessive Dream of WCF - amha/amhr - a true DNA tested Sooty Palomino (non silver carrier) Wardance and Rowdy breeding - His first foals are due in 09

buddy08.jpg

Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy in our avatar's first foal are also due in 09. Come on spring
default_saludando.gif

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra ASPCCongress Stakes Champion Classic Pleasure Driving, Under

Congress Reserve Grand Champion Classic Stallion, Under

(Haven't bred him yet!)

DSC_0232_edited2.jpg
Oh I looooove to see pics of this boy. He is among my favorites of all of the forum horses. He is just.....sigh.

Amy

I am expecting 4 foal from this stallion Graham's Classic Entertainer

Going to try and add the image this time

ET7050019__Small___2_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Our one and only stallion. Cadle Creeks Heartbreaking Romeo ( Glenns Southern Rouge and Flying W Farms Dream Merchant grandson)

He came to us this summer somewhat overweight. My hope is by spring to have him back in show condition, but only time will tell.

romeosummer08.jpg

Romeo_summer.jpg

Latest posts

Back