Stallions for 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Reaction score
This is my Stallion of 2009, McCarthys Hershey Swirl. He placed top 10 as a weanling, National Champion in his class as a yearling, Reserve Champion in his class as a two year old. Looking forward to 2009! Swirl is AMHA and AMHR Registered. We are looking forward to seeing what this guy produces!

LizSwirlPic_op_480x600.jpg

HEy Donna and Buster

Hershey Swirl is beautiful. hope to see you all down the road some where this year. have a Happy Thanksgiving, and good Christmas

take care

Diane

344630530.jpg

Kegleys Tommie Hawk

AMHA/AMHR

29 inches of homozygeous for Tobiano

We just purchased him and are lookiing forward to seeing his babies in 2010.

We have downsized considerably and he will be breeding only 3 mares in 2009, a small black mare and small chestnut mare and a small tri coloured pinto mare.

Tommie was born in 1994.

Your Swirl is a "knockout". Congrats!

The majority of my mares will be bred to my Redrock Magic Maker 30". He is homozygous for tobiano and also carries splash and sabino. His first foals arrived this year and they are outstanding!!! The best, most consistent, most uniform group of foals I've ever had!
default_smile.png

5-07MagicMaker1.jpg

7-07MagicMaker.jpg

We'll be using all three of our stallions in 2009 and all will be new crosses with the exception of Bandito x Glory for a repeat of Miss Michigan aka Erica.

jinx0916.jpg

Little Kings Junior Jinx AMHA / AMHR

National Top Ten Sire

Standing to a limited number of outside mares.

dito-1.jpg

Little Kings B T Buck Bandito AMHA / AMHR

Multi-National Champion, HOF, Supreme Sire

Standing to a limited number of outside mares.

jazzsite.jpg

Wall Street Illusion Jazz Singer ASPC / AMHR hardship 2009

Rock E Bred Stallion

We will be using 4 stallions again in 2009. Our A stallion, Jandt's Chief Good Thunder (GT), our younger A stallion Echo's Golden Arrogance (Ari), our B stallion, MiLo's Buckeye Captain Mack Splash (Mack) and making his debut will be

MiLo's Just For The Ladies (Jessie):

JessiefaceS.jpg

JessiebodyS.jpg

This is my Stallion of 2009, McCarthys Hershey Swirl. He placed top 10 as a weanling, National Champion in his class as a yearling, Reserve Champion in his class as a two year old. Looking forward to 2009! Swirl is AMHA and AMHR Registered. We are looking forward to seeing what this guy produces!
LizSwirlPic_op_480x600.jpg
OMG What a stud!! He is Beautiful!! Does he know it and expect royal treatment?? LOL

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny[/SIZE]
2004 33" AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion – co-owned with Erica Killion
National Champion (halter) / National Grand Champion (driving) / Halter Hall of Fame
Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

First Foals Arriving in 2009 in both VA and AR!!!

Destiny%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a DunIT[/SIZE]
2005 31" AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion
National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) / Multi Champion / Proven Sire
Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (BTU) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

Show Quality Foals On The Ground and More Due in 2009

DunIT%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Smooth Operator, a/k/a Opie[/SIZE]
2008 AMHA / AMHR (futurity nominated) Silver Buckskin Colt with Blaze To Mature @ 32"
Son of Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Hall of Fame Superior Sire and Producer of National GRAND Champions
Grandson of Lazy N Redboy and Great Grandson of the Immortal Rowdy
Out of National Top 3 Producing Mare with Bond Sir Galahad Breeding

Opie-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow some gorgeous stallions lined up so far!!!! Donna I really like your guy!!
default_wub.png

Mine is...

Country Lanes Foxs Freedom Fighter

32" Grand Champion Pinto Stallion

Will be bred to one of my own mares for a 2010 foal

fighterpro4.jpg

fighterpro1.jpg

fightershow4.jpg

First Foals Arriving in 2009 in both VA and AR!!!
OH JILL Im going to have to make some room!! haha ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my stallions for 2009:

Marystown WINDCHASER: AN AMHR Reserve National Champion, an AMHA Central Regional Champion, an AMHA World Top 10 and winner of multiple Grand Champions and Supremes. He gives me the most beauitful heads and long slim necks.

Windchaserbody1.jpg

Riverdance's Desperado: He won 7 Grand Champions, 1 Reserve Grand Champion(at only 2 shows) as well as a Central Regional Championship all owner handled. His first two foals are on the ground and all I can say is WOW!! One is for sale, the other I am keeping. I want his daughters!!

2a.jpg

Fallen Ash Scouts Prince Of Tides: He has already gven me a AMHA World Champion with his first foal with me. Prince himself is an AMHA world Top 5.

2a-3.jpg

Scott Creek Monarch Spotlight: His sire is a Multiple AMHA World Champion producer in both driving and halter. His dam is an AMHA Reserve Champion as is his full sister. His foals are up headed, beautiful with lots of motion.

spotlight.jpg

We are probably cutting back on the number of mares we breed this next year, but here's our three eligible bachelors!

B&L's Rock "E" Red Alert ASPC/AMHR

National Grand Champion

Halter Horse of the Year

National Champion Sire

budinredi.jpg

B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie ASPC/AMHR

National Reserve Champion

Congress Top Ten Sire

Cong_Nat177.jpg

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra ASPC

Congress Stakes Champion Classic Pleasure Driving, Under

Congress Reserve Grand Champion Classic Stallion, Under

(Haven't bred him yet!)

DSC_0232_edited2.jpg

After foolishly breeding all 3 mares and then buying a bred mare this year, we're definately cutting back the number we breed this next season! I do hope the market improves for the '09 foal crop but we'll be a little more conservative this year. We'll only breed 2 mares next year for my 2010 Classic Sweepstakes baby by Happy Hooligan OK ASPC.

happyspook08bfw.jpg

D & S A Pharaohs Fortune HOF - AMHR/ASPC

Halter Hall of Fame

2007 National GRAND Champion stallion under

3x National Champion in 07

pharaohevent5.jpg

Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF - AMHA/AMHR

son and grandson of Lazy N Redboy

Halter Hall of Fame

Res. National Champion

and multiple National Champion producer in first year

stalli30.jpg

Little Kings Big City Buck - AMHA/AMHR

son of Buckeroo

Multiple National Champion producer in first year

Multiple HOF producer in first year

stalli4.jpg

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks HOF - AMHR

Halter Hall of Fame

Multi Res. National Champion

prankster-1.jpg

Wallstreet Rock "E" Rock On - AMHR/ASPC

I have him leased and he will be having a couple foals in 08 and dating a few mares in 09.

rockon4.jpg

Jill already posted Mr. Destiny and he will be staying in VA for the year, but hopefully I will have a few of his foals on the ground in just two months! as well as will have foals on the ground from Bandito's last crop for me, since he's now at Sheryls.

I plan to breed my 4 stallions to a few mares each next year, though only if I still own all 4. Here are my boys:

My new boy, Onekas Devil After Dark

dark.jpg

My other new boy, Iles Spotted Fever

DSC01424.jpg

My youngest stallion, Cross Country(s) New Kid In Town

Gloryandminis-June182008018.jpg

and my senior stallion who is for sale, Goat Hills One For The Books

Booker.jpg

Here's my little stinker, Ravenwood Medalions Royalty aka The Little Prince aka Royal
default_laugh.png
He's bred to my one and only silver black mare, Lexus (a maiden), for a June '09 foal.

DSCF0002-2.jpg

We are expecting our first babies from Cross Country Mr. Natural in the spring-

nat9.jpg

We will be putting in one or two mares in with Erica's Big City's Bailey's On Ice-

bailey08a.jpg

and our new jr stallion will go out in the show ring in 2009, Curry's Poco Diablo-

Diablo

*sorry I work at a school and my photobucket account is off limits from here. I had to use Shutterfly for the last pic.

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW, there are some really beautiful stallions here!! I have to say Donna, your boy has got to be my favorite!! He's stunning!

This is my one and only stallion, so he'll have "all the pleasure" next year...
default_wink.png

rockymain.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]MLF Buckeroos Cerulean Supreme[/SIZE] (31.5" buckskin)

Sire: Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (32.25" Buckskin)

Dam: Boones Little Blue Kitten (30.5" Black)

rocky2.jpg
rocky.jpg

rocky3.jpg

He arrived just this Spring, from Florida into a cold, late April Canadian Blizzard! I bred him to 5 of my mares for 2009, so we are excited to see what he produces.

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko AMHR

Double bred, line bred BTU Grandson.

First foals ariving May 09, he will be crossed back to a few mares in spring too. All of his foals will be in the AMHR Futurity.

NarkBB2.jpg

NarkBB4.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte AMHR

BTU Grandson, out of a Res. National Champion Mare.

He will be a two year old next year and going to start performance training next summer so will only be crossing him to one mare.

1389431.jpg

Wa-Full Benita AMHR/ASPC will be paying a visit to Buckeye WCF Classical Magic next spring !!!! I just love Classical Magic, which would not come as much surprise considering i have two of his babies standing in the barn...
default_wub.png
. Classical Magic is owned by Alpha Farm.

Then Little Kings Crimson Dream will be going to Indiana to spend some special time with a stallion that i very much amire greatly
default_wub.png

I will be adding a classic stallion next year for my shetland program, i have my eye on one special boy, will not be breeding him in 09 but will in 2010 when my classic fillys mature.

Latest posts

Back