Stallions for 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many gorgeous stallions posted
default_wub.png

We will be using several new jr Stallions in 09 in addition to these boys

But our main guy - Grahams Little King Lee - aspc/amhr/foundation - homozygous for black, tobiano - carries 1 splash and 1 sabino gene as well - Double Superior HOF Sire and sire of multiple National and Congress Grand and Reserve Grand offspring - interesting fact is that he has never been bodyclipped or had his neck sweated - this is a straight from the pasture photo at age 13 in his natural coat that always shines

lee0516.jpg

I thought this was perhaps the nicest of the many VERY nice horses on this thread until.....

Obsessive Dream of WCF - amha/amhr - a true DNA tested Sooty Palomino (non silver carrier) Wardance and Rowdy breeding - His first foals are due in 09

buddy08.jpg
WOW!!! Nice horses but I'd love to have that palomino in my life!
default_wub.png

This is my stallion for 2009 and hopefully for more years to come, he's about 29,50. His name is Silverado and he's a silverdapple appaloosa with blue eyes. I'm very curious or his foals also can have blue eyes?

Wow, such fun to see so many beautiful guys (can I call guys beautiful?).

Here's our one and only. He won the Western Country Pleasure Driving 32" and under this year. Only expecting one foal to an outside mare but anxious to see if he going to continue passing along that appy gene that doesn't show on him but has come out on 2 foals so far.

2006Awesome-croppedtrot2.jpg

WOW...sure are going to be some showstopper foals to post on the forum very soon!!

We have 2 mares bred for 2009 to our boy Be Bops Leader Of The Pack aka "Harley"

harleytree-375x399.jpg

And we have plans to breed him back to 1 or 2 mares for 2010. Also will be using Little Kings Zorba Buckeroo (perlino Buckeroo son) again for a repeat of our 2008 colt.

Zorba1-230x293.jpg

And hopefully will have another outside breeding to an outstanding stallion we have been drooling over.....ssshhhhh it's a secret!!

My my my...I see a couple of stallions I'd love to add to my herd!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
There are some gorgeous horses out there!

Here's our stallion, Redrock Incognito (Flyer), who had a brief show career as a five year old stallion:

Incognito_Liz_Pic_small.jpg

2005IncognitoWorldShow_small.jpg

**2005 AMHA World Top Ten Amateur Sr Stallion Level 1

**2005 AMHA World Top Ten Senior Stallion 28-30"

**2005 AMHA Central Championship Reserve Champion Amateur Sr Stallion Level 1

**2005 AMHA Central Championship Top Ten Sr Stallion 28-30"

**2005 AMHA Central Championship Top Ten Solid Color Stallions and Geldings

**2005 AMHA Honor Roll Amateur Sr Stallion Level 1

**2005 AMHA Honor Roll Solid Color Stallions and Geldings

**Sire of Multiple AMHA World Top Tens

**Sire of AMHR National Top Ten

**Sire of Multiple PtHA Reserve World Champions

"Flyer" is producing not only halter horses, but driving horses as well! Not bad for a 30" and under stallion!

I just finished looking at everyone's BEAUTIFUL boys
default_new_shocked.gif

I couldn't resist making a list of my favorites. Hope you guys don't mind
default_smile.png

1. Riverdance's Desperado

2. Country Star Buddy Jewel

3. Cadle Creeks Heartbreaking Romeo

4. Trystan

5. CCMF Frankie Blue Eyes

6. Obsessive Dream of WCF

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my men:

Tonto1.jpg

What a Follys Tonto, multiple AMHA World Show Top Ten and Top Ten Producer

AllRevvedUp.jpg

Millstones All Revved Up

Casanova.jpg

What a Follys Casanova, multiple AMHA World Show Top Ten Producer

SinfulSidney.jpg

Millstones Sinful Sydney

Milo4.jpg

and the little brat, Millstones Mile a Minute, who won't be ready for girls for a few years...but he wants all of them to be ready for him!

This is my stallion Lauralees Troublz Sweetn The Deal. He is actually only bred to 2 outside mares and 2 of my mares for 2009, a sorrel pinto and my grey Alliance mare. But he will be my only stud for breeding next spring so more Dealer babies for 2010!

dealer24.jpg

dealer23.jpg

We have Calvin!! Cant wait to see what he throws.

calvinlizpic.jpg

Come on Aubrey let me steal Woody just for a bit
default_smile.png

Everyone has such nice pictures of their horse and nice horses too! Some of mine are professional but you will have to forgive the farm pics!

My family is standing four stallions for the 2009 breeding season.

The two that belong to me are:

Maple Hollows Sir Spot

AMHA/AMHA/PtHA 28.5"

Out of two blk/wht pintos

He has one colt on the ground that is as black as black can be and he has several mares checked in foal for 09

IMAG001.JPG
IMAG006.JPG
IMAG005.JPG

and

Maple Hollows After Dark

AMHA/AMHR 31.5"

Grandson of Martins Boozers After Dark and Lucky Four Blue Heritage

He will be breeding his first mares in 2009. He is a two year old so he will be offered to limited and approved mares only.

IMAG019.JPG
IMAG020.JPG

My parents stallions are:

COH Echo Express

AMHA/AMHR 29"

Own son of Little Kings Buck Echo

This is our main herd sire and he has no trouble settling mares!

IMAG007.JPG
IMAG008.JPG

and Arions Destinys Magic Trick

AMHA/AMHR/PtHA 31"

Own son of Alvadars Double Destiny!

His first foal crop is due in 2009 but he was only bred to two mares.

He will still have limited breedings in 2009 to approved mares.

IMAG002.JPG
IMAG003.JPG

Oh Brenda i'm sure Woody wouldn't mind at all if you stole him, i'm sure he would love it in Colorado. But there is a small catch you will have to steal me too, i'm sure i would love it in Colorado too
default_biggrin.png

I can't wait to see what Calvin throws for you either!

Whitney,

I just drool every single time you post a pic of him! Which by the way, isn't nearly often enough! The Kohoka horses are very unique and way before their time. Not many people really know much about them but I've done some research and they are, in my opinion, the first (earliest) line of consistently true golden palominos. I believe they started on a farm in MO. Kohoka, MO I believe.

You have something special there!!

--------------------

Parmela Bonney

Thank you Parmela

Never really thought I would EVER have a stallion in my barn but when I came across Tryst and did my research he was EXACTLY what I was looking for so I snapped him up. I've raised Palomino Quarter Horses for 20 years and NEVER thought I would find a TRUE palomino miniature with movement and a SOLID mind Tryst is all that AND a box of chocolates, he is just a wonderful little man. I purchased him from Ken Chrisman (Kahoka miniatures) in MO. Because of his health he had sold everyone except Tryst. Told me he wasn't dickering price as he had kept the best stallion he had and he'd just get him a couple of mares to keep him busy. (He is a true old time horseman). I posted a picture of his grandsire and great grandsire they are both GOLDEN. There is another forum member that has a chestnut mare of kahoka breeding and she is quite lovely. I've kicked myself more than once that I didn't jump in the truck and go to that auction I would have made the bidding on that mare VERY interesting.

I just finished looking at everyone's BEAUTIFUL boys
default_new_shocked.gif

I couldn't resist making a list of my favorites. Hope you guys don't mind
default_smile.png

1. Riverdance's Desperado

2. Country Star Buddy Jewel

3. Cadle Creeks Heartbreaking Romeo

4. Trystan

5. CCMF Frankie Blue Eyes

6. Obsessive Dream of WCF

Thank you Brandi. I really like Desperado too!! He had his first foal crop this year (2008). I lost a chestnut colt at 3 days old (who was awesome), but had a bay filly and a buckskin colt and a friend had a buckskin filly. We are really pleased with what he produced this year and I bred him to several more mares for next year (2009 foal crop). I am keeping the bay filly to show next year and if the buckskin colt is not sold by show season, I will be showing him too.

calvinlizpic.jpg

default_smile.png
Is the little man getting some girls in 2009???? Oh my. I hope Ravey doesn't hear of this or she's going to be pretty ticked.
default_laugh.png
She's got another year in the ring before she can even think about Calvin...I mean boys.
default_wink.png

[SIZE=12pt]Here's my little guy. Huffma's Classic little Dude 26.5"[/SIZE]

He is bred to three of my mares this year and one of my girl friends.

Someday I'll get some new photos LOL!

Joy

Munchkin.jpg

We are going to be using our stallion Underwoods Phoenix, he is by Scott Creek Tatoo whom is by Little King's Napolean. He was shown as a yearling and will hit the showring again in 2009 as a three year old.

Acer_001.jpg

Back