Stallions for 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my main man...TMABS Avalanche Joe

He is AMHA/AMHR

34" Silver dapple homozygous tobiano w/splash and possibly sabino...haven't tested yet. He is LWO-.

He has 3 foals due in 2009, none of my mares but with 3 friends. I can't wait to see what he throws!!!!!

Just the sweetest guy ever
default_wub.png
:wub

joey-1.jpg

Joey5.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

We have gelded our stallion as we changed our goals. We will be breeding to out side stallions.
default_smile.png

Many beautiful stallions.

We are probably cutting back on the number of mares we breed this next year, but here's our three eligible bachelors!
B&L's Rock "E" Red Alert ASPC/AMHR

National Grand Champion

Halter Horse of the Year

National Champion Sire

budinredi.jpg

B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie ASPC/AMHR

National Reserve Champion

Congress Top Ten Sire

Cong_Nat177.jpg

But our main guy - Grahams Little King Lee - aspc/amhr/foundation - homozygous for black, tobiano - carries 1 splash and 1 sabino gene as well - Double Superior HOF Sire and sire of multiple National and Congress Grand and Reserve Grand offspring - interesting fact is that he has never been bodyclipped or had his neck sweated - this is a straight from the pasture photo at age 13 in his natural coat that always shines
lee0516.jpg

D & S A Pharaohs Fortune HOF - AMHR/ASPCHalter Hall of Fame

2007 National GRAND Champion stallion under

3x National Champion in 07

pharaohevent5.jpg

Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF - AMHA/AMHR

son and grandson of Lazy N Redboy

Halter Hall of Fame

Res. National Champion

and multiple National Champion producer in first year

stalli30.jpg

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks HOF - AMHR

Halter Hall of Fame

Multi Res. National Champion

prankster-1.jpg

Wallstreet Rock "E" Rock On - AMHR/ASPC

I have him leased and he will be having a couple foals in 08 and dating a few mares in 09.

rockon4.jpg
All of the above horses are STUNNING!... However... These have to be in the top 5 greatest stallions I know of to date. Simply Gorgeous Horses!
default_new_shocked.gif
(Below: )

Monty002.jpg
RFP Time Is Money, ASPC/AMHR. Congress Modern Under Halter Champion, Congress Reserve Modern Under Roadster Champion, sire to Congress & AMHR Nationals champions. We expect only a few foals out of "Monty" next year.

Knights2.jpg

Excaliber's Knights & Days, ASPC, AMHR pending. 2-time Congress Reserve Grand Champion Under Modern Stallion, Congress Reserve Modern Harness Champion, sired by D&S Tom. E Hawk. Knight's first foal will be coming in 2009.

We don't have any mares bred for 2009 to our stallion but we will be breeding a mare to him in 2009. Country Star Buddy Jewel is an ASPC/AMHR 36" black visual frame overo and our pride and joy.
default_wub.png
He is the start to our ASPC/AMHR breeding program and we couldn't be any happier. What makes him even more special to me, is that his sire is my much-loved show gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister.
default_wub.png
Buddy will be bred to his first mare in 2009 and we are extremely excited to see what he produces.
DSC_0011-2.jpg
Just WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my usual suspects here in the stallion department along with some new guys that may get their 1st chance to breed in 09.

Our 2008 National Reserve Champion Ericas Big City Bank on me, says he is ready willing and able even though he will only be 2 yrs old in 09.

e4dc7a7e.jpg

00f2d5a2.jpg

I have kept 2 sons of my old Orion Light Vant Huttenest son and they will be 3 in 09. So they will get a chance too.

This is Icee, a buckskin leopard appy with blue eyes, shown as a yearling.

fireslatecoltgallopgathered807.jpg

fireslatecolttrotHIGH807.jpg

This is our pintaloosa Orion grdson shownn as a baby, need new pix of everyone.

joleneslatecoltpranceneckarch8wkGOO.jpg

Our proven studs are McCoy, Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy, the only appaloosa Sids Rebel son, all 29" of him!

McCoyleftsideBest507.jpg

McCoyHeadrightsidemaneCLOSEUPGOOD507.jpg

Here is Hairicane/Silver Bluff Sir Barton our 100% color producing appy stud, shown is winter coat.

barttrotleftgood206.jpg

And last but not least our super color producing overo stallion Hairicane Cisco kid who carries all 3 overo patterns- frame, splash and sabino. He has produced mostly loud overo foals for us

ciscoleft4legsok708.jpg

Our proven studs are McCoy, Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy, the only appaloosa Sids Rebel son, all 29" of him!
McCoyleftsideBest507.jpg

I have always liked him if only you were closer....
default_wub.png

Midnight star stables you picked some incredible stallions too!

Very nice stallions everyone!
default_saludando.gif

I just finished looking at everyone's BEAUTIFUL boys
default_new_shocked.gif

I couldn't resist making a list of my favorites. Hope you guys don't mind
default_smile.png

1. Riverdance's Desperado

2. Country Star Buddy Jewel

3. Cadle Creeks Heartbreaking Romeo

4. Trystan

5. CCMF Frankie Blue Eyes

6. Obsessive Dream of WCF

We have gelded our stallion as we changed our goals. We will be breeding to out side stallions.
default_smile.png

Many beautiful stallions.

All of the above horses are STUNNING!... However... These have to be in the top 5 greatest stallions I know of to date. Simply Gorgeous Horses!
default_new_shocked.gif
(Below: )

We don't have any mares bred for 2009 to our stallion but we will be breeding a mare to him in 2009. Country Star Buddy Jewel is an ASPC/AMHR 36" black visual frame overo and our pride and joy.
default_wub.png
He is the start to our ASPC/AMHR breeding program and we couldn't be any happier. What makes him even more special to me, is that his sire is my much-loved show gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister.
default_wub.png
Buddy will be bred to his first mare in 2009 and we are extremely excited to see what he produces.
DSC_0011-2.jpg
Just WOW.
Thank you both so much for mentioning Buddy! He is my pride and joy and I can't wait to see what he throws.
default_wub.png

I am just drooling over these fellows!

We have two foals due by our past show stallion, Redrock Lots O Spots. I just loved this boy, but we have sent him on to be enjoyed by others. He is now in a performance home where he will have a job to do during non-breeding times
default_smile.png

Here is his pic when he won PtHA Reserve World Champion Halter in 2006. Way to go, Lotso! He also had two foals for us this year that I just adore!

LotsoPtHAreduced.jpg

And in 2009, we hope to breed our new boy to a couple of mares. Introducing Riverdance Scouts Black Tie Affair. He is a 2008 AMHA World Champion!

I can't get his photo to upload. Riverdance- if you wouldn't mind posting Affair up
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Can't figure out why it won't upload. Thanks
default_smile.png

Peggy

I am just drooling over these fellows!
We have two foals due by our past show stallion, Redrock Lots O Spots. I just loved this boy, but we have sent him on to be enjoyed by others. He is now in a performance home where he will have a job to do during non-breeding times
default_smile.png

Here is his pic when he won PtHA Reserve World Champion Halter in 2006. Way to go, Lotso! He also had two foals for us this year that I just adore!

LotsoPtHAreduced.jpg

And in 2009, we hope to breed our new boy to a couple of mares. Introducing Riverdance Scouts Black Tie Affair. He is a 2008 AMHA World Champion!

I can't get his photo to upload. Riverdance- if you wouldn't mind posting Affair up
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Can't figure out why it won't upload. Thanks
default_smile.png

Peggy

Peggy,

Here he is: Riverdance Scout's Black Tie Affair.

1a-4.jpg

head1.jpg

Peggy,

1a-4.jpg

head1.jpg

Sue,

Who is the sire of that amazing colt you had this year - the palomino one with a neck for days!?!? Do you any mares bred to that stallion for 2009?

Peggy,

1a-4.jpg

head1.jpg

Sue,

Who is the sire of that amazing colt you had this year - the palomino one with a neck for days!?!? Do you any mares bred to that stallion for 2009?
Parmala,

I think you are talking about Riverdance Scouts Pot O gold. He is a full brother to Riverdance Scout's black Tie Affair the horse above that Peggy now ownes. He gets that long neck from his dam (a Windchaser daughter). I have not been able to get good pictures of him yet. It is so hard to do when one is alone, or with help that really do not yet know what they are doing. Potsy is looking really good!! He is catching my eye quite a bit right now. The sire is Fallen Ash Scouts Prince Of Tides, a son of L & D Scout. Unfortunatly, I do not have any foals coming from him this spring. Just too many stallions to breed to. This year I have most of my mares bred to Desperado and Windchaser.

This past spring I had a black filly by him, she seems like she is going to be as black as her 1/2 brother, Affair. (her dam is a palomino and is a 3/4 Windchaser sister, I am keeping her). Affairs dam is also a palomino and a Windchaser daughter.(who is bred to Desperado for this spring). I also had a bay colt (out of a Windchaser 3/4 sister), a black colt, (out of a 1/2 Windchaser sister), that I sold at the Worlds, and two palomino colts by him this last spring, Potsy and Riverdance's And The Beat Goes On, (out of a Windchaser daughter). I really like them all. The bay is the only one I am not sure of, but I think he is a sleeper. He is just so small.

It is Windchaser, his daughters and his sisters that give me the long necks.

Here is Potsy's baby picture: Riverdance Scout's Pot O gold

4a-1.jpg

Oh, my gosh! There is my boy
default_smile.png
I can't wait to clip him down this spring!!! Hurry up, spring!

Thanks, Sue, for posting him!

Peggy

McCoyleftsideBest507.jpg

I have always liked him if only you were closer....
default_wub.png

Midnight star stables you picked some incredible stallions too!

Very nice stallions everyone!
default_saludando.gif

Thank you Jessica! We love McCoy too. And yes we are only on opposite ends of the US. Sorry! The good news is I think we got 4 mares in foal to McCoy for 09 and this coming year he will get several mares again. So we may have some nice McCoy foals coming that will be available.

I have 6 foals coming this year. 5 are out of my herdsire Smity. This will be his first foal crop so needless to say I cannot WAIT until March!! He is pictured below. The 6th foal which will actually be the first foal to be born is due mid Jan and she is bred to Sequoia's Majestic Mime!!! So I am counting the days down this year. I enjoyed all of my past foal crop but this year (2009) is the one I have been waiting for 3 years to finally see what my man can put on the ground!!!

It is so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I guess time will tell.
default_wub.png

smittystallion.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]We will personally be utilizing our 2005 AMHA World Champion Top (3) Junior Stallion and Multi Champion MARYSTOWN COWBOY WILD SPIRIT. "Spirit" has been a consistant producer of EXTREME refinement, Arabian-Type heads and sound conformation. Several of his foals will be presented in the 2009 show season by Josh Tibbs of Aloha Acres Training Center. [/SIZE]

Will also be utilizing another one of our TOP herd sires MARYSTOWN MERCEDES. He's a 2000 & 2001 AMHR National Champion Top Ten (Silver Dunskin) Stallion, AMHR National Champion Producing Stallion and AMHA World Top Ten Producer. "Mercedes" is noted for constantly producing champion quality offspring that do EXCEEDINGLY well in the show ring. "Mercedes" is a credited breeding stallion that has the ability to produce ULTRA, ULTRA, refined foals with LONG swan necks, AMAZING clean throat latch and beautiful Arab heads with huge expressive eyes.

Marystownsm.jpg

Between these two outstanding gentleman we're expecting approximately 25-30 foals in 2009, beginning January.

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

http://www.allureranch.com

http://www.allureranch.com/video/fury.wmv

http://www.allureranch.com/video/justice.wmv

http://www.allureranch.com/video/profit.wmv

Hi

couple of mine in Australia

My future stud - Black Mountain Majestic Vision.

He is by AMHA World Champion Stallion - Sequoias Majestic Mime!!

vision_51208_1.jpg

vision_51208_2.jpg

vision_51208_4.jpg

Any my current stallion - Australian National Supreme Halter - BP Teddys Just magic

home_king.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos! Love em!

Samantha

KING PARK - Australia

http://www.sabledesign.com/kingpark

I'm not sure if I've posted on this thread yet or not. So just in case............

Here is Lotto. Our blue eyed Overo. He is siring gorgeous black based foals, many with blue eyes.
default_wub.png

website1002016.jpg

And here is Magic. 29.5"

Ty 5 Dynamos Voodoo Magic

website1002029.jpg

website1006044.jpg

And here is our youngest, who is expecting his first two foals!

Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather "Topper" 31" Tovero

website1005024.jpg

Each of their books are open for one or 2 mares in 2009!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back