Snowball foaling thread - maiden - 5/13 colt*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snowball's udder has a little increase today, but not a ton. She is waiting for nicer weather I think.... Another cold night tonight here.

Still waiting, no major changes in the udder department. She does seem to be loosening up in the hooha area. Another cold night here. So, she is being a good mom, and holding on to that sweet baby until warmer weather gets here. tommorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer.

Not much happening with Snowball. She really is playing the waiting game....... She was progressing so well, and quick, and now she just wants to take her time. As long as she cooks it to perfection, I am fine! I want a healthy momma and baby

This is the major change she is giving me at the moment. Looks pretty elongated to me? Silly maidens, just never know....

20120425_124648.jpg

Looks like she is getting pretty relaxed.....

Wow baby is going to fall out!
default_smile.png

I have been watching your mare and thread, and I am excited to see the changes! (I am going through my first mini pregnancy/foaling experience, so its nice to see your mares thread!)

The marestare sight says 1:18 am, and she just laid down (not flat out)

default_saludando.gif
Hi Cassie, I am ok thanks but my allergies have started :arg! how are your hands doing?

Hi Renee
default_smile.png
naughtly allergies!! I'm hating it! (we think that has what has caused my hands to be stupid grr)

yeah they are worse again
default_thud.gif
I have just started a new stuff that SEEMS to be helping... but on the weekend I forgot to wear gloves and I went out and put fresh straw and hay down in the stable, I came back in and I was SOOOOO itchy grrr and it was burning, so I really don't know what the heck is happening what I'm allergic to but I'm so over this LOL as I'm sure you are too!
default_frusty.gif

going to try book an appointment to get an allergy test done but that usually takes months!
default_thumbdown.gif
lol have to work on the weekend so we shall see how that goes
default_sad.png

Yea so finally some udder movement on Snowball. Here is a picture of her udder from this afternoon. It went down again tonight, but he hooha is SO very relaxed. Dont know what this silly girl is thinking....hmmmmmm

20120426_155339.jpg

Ok Ladies (and gentlemen), mark your calendars for 11 months! lol Candy Corn was covered today! She is my varnish appy mare who lost her foal back in August, and the one who was trying to steal Smokey (she has gotten much better.) I am excited, because with her previous owner she has had near leopard appy babies. So, with the Stallion (Smokey's sire) I'm hoping for a pintaloosa! But, dont get ahead of myself, we have ALOT of waiting to do, and hoping it took. Would you breed her again just incase? The stallion covered her at least 3 times today...... Thanks, sorry Snowball I stole your thread! haha

Latest posts

Back