Snowball foaling thread - maiden - 5/13 colt*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so tonight is the first night Snowball has actually held milk in her udder aftrr being out! It went down a ton, but not like it has been for the past month! She really enjoyed her time outside today.

She is out exercising this afternoon. Her udder looks about like yesterday morning. Not sure how long she is going to hold onto this baby! She laid down alot lastnight, hopefully resting for her big event SOON! Lol

Although, she can hold off for tonight if she wants, it is going to be a little chillier than it has for the past week or two.

Snowball held all her milk through the day! The first pic from this morning the next is from this evening. Sticky milk. Last pic is from her behind.

20120510_114023.jpg

20120510_203541.jpg

20120510_203627.jpg

I'd say she's looking really close, especially with sticky milk! I just tuned in, and she's laying down. Sending safe foaling prayers.
default_pray.gif

She HAS to be getting close! She had a rather boring night. I will let you all know how she looks this morning. I'm kinda glad she waited another night, the last 2 nights were only 46 and 41! Good momma she knows what she is doi.g.
default_smile.png
tonight supposed to be about 50, so no more excuses Snowball! Lol

Woohoo look at that udder! Good girl Snowball! I have to be out for a bit if anyone is able to watch her for me that would be great!

IMG_20120511924.jpg

OMG, we'll see if she waits for nightfall! Holy crap, she is ready NOW.

Snow ball kept her milk again, and looks like it did this morning. Hubby and I had a busy day, and are exhausted! We had to clean a HUGE 4 bedroom 3 bathroom from floor to ceiling so it would be ready for sale. Just now getting dinner. Going to settle in and suggle up and watch a movie.
default_smile.png
So, anytime Snowball, all eyes on you!

Snow ball kept her milk again, and looks like it did this morning. Hubby and I had a busy day, and are exhausted! We had to clean a HUGE 4 bedroom 3 bathroom from floor to ceiling so it would be ready for sale. Just now getting dinner. Going to settle in and suggle up and watch a movie.
default_smile.png
So, anytime Snowball, all eyes on you!
Sounds like the kind of night they love to pick when your exhausted

Sounds like the kind of night they love to pick when your exhausted
One of my friend's mares waited until the fancy dress New Years Eve party to foal
default_new_rofl.gif
I had to leave early so missed it and they forgot to film it for me. Would have been the funniest foaling video!

One of mine waited until the ONLY day in a whole fortnight that I HAD to be gone.

Evil, EVIL mares!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Ok, I am posting udder pics from tonight. HUGE, and this is after being outside for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if she gives us a early Mothers day foal! Would be fine with me! She is overdue, and I am concerned her foal is going to get too big, if it is much longer :nailbiter: I am posting a pic of her from the side this morning. Also, when I went to take her pictures, she was leaking fluid from her vulva, dont know if you can see it in the pics. She may have urinated just before I went in.....? :hmmmm:

One of my friend's mares waited until the fancy dress New Years Eve party to foal
default_new_rofl.gif
I had to leave early so missed it and they forgot to film it for me. Would have been the funniest foaling video!

One of mine waited until the ONLY day in a whole fortnight that I HAD to be gone.

Evil, EVIL mares!!
default_new_rofl.gif
Yes, they tend to choose times like that!
default_frusty.gif
LOL
default_new_rofl.gif
, but I can picture you all dressed up out there, Snowball almost did this to me last weekend, when I got a call from marestare, and a bunch of comments when I was at a wedding all dressed up an hour and a half away! I am so glad she didnt I dont think we would have made it back in time. I am concerned she may need help being her first, and over due, and big sire......
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_pray.gif

IMG_2012051214415.jpg

IMG_20120512048.jpg

IMG_2012051249501.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She has been holding her tail out alot tonight. Did anyone else see what looked like a contraction A bit ago?

Latest posts

Back