Snowball foaling thread - maiden - 5/13 colt*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She laid down but only for a minute- seems like she wants to but too uncomfortable which is a good sign. Standing quietly in the corner now.

Hunched up and then holding her tail out- come on Snowball.... we want to see what you are hiding!

Now laying sternal, breathing seems faster than usual. Rolled to the side some, tail out... ??? Keeps looking behind her. Now back up again- she is so uncomfortable and now doing the yawning thing.

Down again, now up, pawing in the corner- she is not happy, now going down again. Now FLAT...flagging her tail a lot and now flat again, pawing while layng down... I'm calling!!

She is foaling NOW

Baby is out and I see it's moving....

It's dark colored- cant see if it's out of the sack or not... oh, there's the two legged mommy and daddy.

Oh bollocks I missed it!

I hope everything is all good, Congrats Snowball!!!!

It was a pretty quick and easy delivery... and it was fast once she decided to finally do it!

Looks like some loud markings on that baby??! Woo hoo baby is up... looks like Bambi on ice, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What a colorful baby and long legs!
default_thumbup.gif
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!!

We have a Smokey Black pinto colt! He is adorable! Happy Mothers Day Snowball! He had a hard time finding the milk bar, with help he got a good amount. Then was very active!

20120513_014913.jpg

20120513_025156.jpg

20120513_025317.jpg

Great pattern! I was watching him on the cam trying to work out if it was a big white mark over his back or just a blur
default_new_rofl.gif
Does it actually go across his back or is it high up on his side?

Congratulations! I missed the foaling,but looks like all is well. Very handsome colt indeed!

He's trying to figure out how to gallop on those long legs now. Too cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I actually saw it!! I have not been on much lately and had not been following daily lately. I thought she would have had it the night before, so when I happened to sign on and saw she was still 'fat' I was surprized. Was up late so thought I would watch her for a few and she was not very quiet- When she went down and back up and then wanted to go lay down again, I had a feeling and sure enough! Didnt know if anyone else was watching so thought I would post in case anyone else tuned in.... they would take a look at see what they thought too...

CONGRATS! And glad he is doing well. Sometimes it takes them a while to find the milk, but they do.

Latest posts

Back