Snowball foaling thread - maiden - 5/13 colt*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Diane for remembering to mention the extra feed, my girls are always hungry once their babies start nursing
default_thumbup.gif
Kara your little boy seems he is already addicted to the milk bar
default_smile.png

Thank you all! I am just in love with him, couldnt ask for anything better. The lord has blessed our farm. Thank you all for sharing in on this experience and helping me! Snowball is a pro, and has awesome motherly instinct! She had him about 1:35 am. She needed no help, and when she decided to foal, thats what she did, soooooo quick. He is about 23.5 inches tall, has llllllooooonnnnnggggg legs! I will slowly increase her feed and alfalfa, thanks for letting me know! He is just a ball of fun to watch!

WOW I tuned in this morning to watch Snowball and see she has a gorgeous BIG colt!! his markings are lovely!

oh and I agree with the others Snowball will need some extra food pretty quick with baby feasting as he is LOL I remember Finn really wore Suzie down for a while before I figured out and upped her feed... does Snowball get two feeds a day? he is very cute and very well marked!! congrats! have you got any other babies due this year?

More pics from today. Yes, I am doing 2 feedings for her, and I am already seeing positive changes in her hips, I was just telling my hubby that this morning. This is our last foal for the year, but have been planning for next year already! Now to focus on show season!!

IMG_2012051344543.jpg

IMG_201205132436.jpg

he is gorgeous! :D your kids look so excited to see him! :D

you are such a great mum to all your mini's Kara
default_smile.png
I bet Snowball and baby will do super with you
default_smile.png

Awwww *blush* shucks thanks! We plan on hitting the show ring this year again. Cant wait! My daughter wants to start showing this year!

oh how excitiing! you better take some pics of her in her first time out!! :D so cute I bet she will have so much fun with the mini's!!

It made a GREAT mothers day gift! Along with my gift from my hubby and kids...... They put in a concrete slab for bathing horses next to the barn! Before we would be drowning in mud by the middle of the second horse bath! Hubby is so handy, I am so lucky!

Here is a picture of oyr newest......... Buckeye WCF 2 hot 2 b blue melody (gets both dam and sire names) call him blue.... Have to get family approval for sure! We are in love with him!

IMG_201205154724.jpg

IMG_2012051556960.jpg

Latest posts

Back