Sillouette is gone too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyn, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't post on here much, but I read the posts daily, and am deeply saddened to read all the posts of yours and others losses. Prayers for an easy foaling for your other 2 mares.

Oh Lyn,

I am so very sorry! I had no idea you had to put your beautiful mare down. I've been so caught up in my own problems and haven't had a chance to get on the forum until tonight.

Bless you lyn as you mourn your beautiful Sillouette. I know how much she meant to you.

Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with this agonizing loss.

Lyn, I am so sorry. Life is not fair sometimes for sure! Bless you!

:no: So sorry.. may God bless you and your heart heal in time. You are in my paryers.
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]My thoughts and prayers are with you Lyn. I'm sorry for your loss.[/SIZE]

OH LYN-

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS! :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynn

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. It is so hard to loose them. I will continue

my prayers for the other 2 mares to foal safely with no problems.

Vicky

Hugs and prayers

Our hearts and prayers are with you Lyn. I really wasn't prepared for this very sad news. May the angels be with you . . .

Lee

[SIZE=18pt]Oh, Lyn!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

It breaks my heart to read this about your Silly!!!!

I am so sorry
depresse.gif

This has been such a stressful season for you and not just with foaling. I'm so, so sorry!!!

[SIZE=18pt]And, please, try and not make any important choices right now. Give yourself some time. The horses bring too many good things to your life to get out of them.[/SIZE]

Dam Lyn I am so sorry, I wish I could give you a big solid hug, sit with you and talk for a while to help you with this burden this is such a tragedy.

I'm sick of reading about such heartbreak happening to such good people......Other people who don't give a crap and don't care for their animals, other than to make a buck, bring them into this world on a daily basis for me to see with rough haircoats and ribs sticking out, tiny skinny foals by their side, then God hands this suffering to good people who care, feed and monitor their animals on a daily basis I just don't get it anymore.

Lyn, I am so very very sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. This is the sad part about spring and foaling season that I hate.

Lynn,

I am very sorry for your losses. I had a bad year last year and lost 3 horses and it is devastating. People just don't understand that breeding these guys aren't for the faint of heart as has been posted on here before. You WILL have losses if you stay in the breeding business sooner or later and those who say they haven't had losses just haven't had their number come up yet.

Despite all our best efforts and care, s**t happens and it unfortunately happens to the best of us.

My heartfelt condolences and may you find the comfort that I found by all the well wishes on this forum.

Lynn I am so sorry to hear about your losing your mares this year. How sad! You are in my thoughts today.

I am SOO sorry, how heartbreaking. :no: I wish there was something I could say to help, but only time will help to ease the pain. Don't make any rash decisions. I pray the rest of the foaling season is wonderful.

Sheri

All my prayers and condolences. You must be devastated. I know I would be. My horses are family.

You and your family have my deepest sympathy and remain in my thoughts and prayers!

IM SO SORRY LYN I :no: :no: :no: I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT SILLY WAS SUCH A BEAUIFUL MARE :no:

[SIZE=36pt]My condolences on the loss of your beautiful mare. [/SIZE]

Breeding is definitely not for the faint-hearted.

Lucy

Latest posts

Back